Worst Joke Ever 2024

A ninety-eight-year-old mother superior from Ireland is dying and is clearly only hours away from shuffling off this mortal coil.
In the dead of night, the weeping nuns gather around her bed, trying to make her last journey comfortable. They give her some warm milk to drink, but she refuses it.

Then, one of the younger nuns, Sister Mary, takes the glass back to the kitchen and, remembering a bottle of Irish whiskey they received as a gift the previous Christmas, opens it and pours a generous amount into the warm milk.

Back at Mother Superior’s bed, the glass is put up to the old nun’s mouth. With trembling lips, she drinks a little, then a little more, and before they know it she has finished the whole glass down to the last drop.

Delighted at her small recovery, the nuns hover close and now take their opportunity.

‘Blessed Mother Superior,’ the nuns ask earnestly, ‘please give us some wisdom before you die.’
Mother Superior raises herself up in bed and, with a pious look on her face, says,

‘Don’t sell that cow.’

• Like 2

Just before I was rushed to hospital one day I spied what I thought was a wonderful old gal sitting on her front step, so I walk up to her and said,

‘I can’t help noticing how happy you look despite the obvious long and hard working life you must have led. What is your secret for such a long, happy life?’
‘I smoke thirty untipped rollups a day,’ she says. ‘Before I go to bed, I smoke a nice big joint and again first thing in the morning.

All my life, I’ve eaten only junk food and I put away at least a litre of Jack Daniel’s every week. On weekends, I pop pills and never do any exercise at all expect what I get in bed from my customers.’
Completely, absolutely amazing, I think, and ask, ‘Just how old are you?’

‘Twenty-four,’ I seem to remember she replied before I was knocked out!

• Like 2