Worst Joke Ever 2024

Please measure the following post on my "GROANOMETER"

The owner of a racehorse is angry because the horse he paid so much money for has yet to win a race.
"Listen to me," the man says, grabbing the horse by the harness. "You'd better win this race or you'll be working the farm tomorrow."
The horses line up in the gates, the starting gun sounds, and the gate is removed. All of the horses take off for the finish line, except the owner's horse. He is fast asleep in his starting pen.
"What the heck do you think you're doing?" the owner yells at the horse.
"I'm grabbing some rest," says the horse. "I've got to work the farm early tomorrow morning."

groan1.jpg.e42d78f7bca4be0962c3dd5b1c1ee628.jpg

• Like 2

On his deathbed, a lifelong Republican told his best friend that he was switching parties and becoming a Democrat.
"My God," his friend replied, "why would you do such a thing?"
"Simple," the man muttered in his last breath,

"because I'd rather one of them die than one of us."

• Like 2

The wife in the house comes running home, slams the door open and screams,

- Hello my dear, pack your suitcase. I've won the big prize in the lottery!

- Wow that's amazing !  Should I pack for the beach or the mountain?

- What do I care, just get the hell out of here!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Two old Scottish crofters had crofts next to each but they never got on together and really didn't like each other.

One day Tam is ploughing his second field when the plough shear hits a rock and breaks.

He realises his only option is to ask Hamish if he can borrow his shear to finish the field and get his barley in.

On the way he starts thinking I'll ask to borrow the shear and Hamish will say why? I'll have to tell him mine broke on a rock and I need to finish today to get the barley in. He'll say I told you that field had a few buried rocks in it but you didn't believe me. I'll say I plan to clear the last few before next harvest. Then he'll say what if you break my shear and I'll say I'll give you the new one I'm getting made at the Blacksmiths ready in 5 days I think.

By this time he reaches Hamish's door and has all the answers ready. He knocks on the door and Hamish opens it and says what hell do you want Tam?

He replies  Ach stick yir plow shear up yir a-rse.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1