Worst Joke Ever 2024

There is no arguing with cowboy logic.

The Sierra Club and the US Forest Service were presenting an alternative to Wyoming ranchers for controlling the coyote population. It seems that after years of the ranchers using the tried and true methods of shooting and/or trapping the predator, the tree-huggers had a "more humane" solution. What they proposed was for the animals to be captured alive, the male castrated and let loose again and the population would be controlled.

This was ACTUALLY proposed to the Wyoming Wool and Sheep Grower's Association by the Sierra Club and the USFS. All of the ranchers thought about this amazing idea for a couple of minutes.

Finally, an old boy in the in the back stood up, tipped his hat back and said, "Son, I don't think you understand the problem. Those coyotes ain't scr&win' our sheep, they're eatin' 'em.

• Like 1

A Politician sat in his office, and out of boredom, as is their want, decided to see what was inside his old filing cabinet. He poked through the contents and came across an old brass lamp.

"This will look good on my mantel," he said, and took it home with him.

While polishing the lamp, a genie appeared and, as usual, granted him three wishes.

"I would like an ice-cold Coke right now."

He gets his Coke and drinks it.

Now that he can think more clearly, he states his second wish.

"I wish to be on a Golf Course with beautiful women, who find me irresistible."

Suddenly, he's at a 5 star golf course resort with gorgeous women eyeing him lustfully.

He tells the genie his third and last wish.

"I wish I'd never have to work again."

-

-

-

-

-

Instantly, he was back in the White House!

• Like 1