Worst Joke Ever 2024

Jack was sitting at the bar looking dejectedly into his pint of beer. 
“Heh, Jack, what’s up?” asked the barman. 

“Everything,” he replied. “I got so drunk last night, I can’t remember what I did, but when I woke up to find myself in bed with a woman, I naturally gave her £120.” 
The barman laughed. “Don’t worry, mate, it happens to all of us. You’ll just have to accept that you spent the money and can’t remember what it was like.” 

“No, no, you’ve got me wrong,” replied Jack,

“The fact is I was at my own home and she was my wife. She quietly reached out to her bedside table and gave me £100 change saying "come again same time next week Charlie.”

"I mean who want sex with such a cheap Slut"  

Edited by fangless
  • Haha 2

The young couple arrived back from a wonderful honeymoon to begin their married life in a little terraced cottage. After his first day back at work, the husband returned home to find his wife in floods of tears. 

“What’s wrong, darling?” he asked. 
“Oh Ben, I wanted everything to be so perfect for you, but I’ve gone and burnt the dinner.” 

The man took her in his arms, consoled her and they ended up in bed. The next day, he arrived home to discover the dinner had been spoilt again, so after comforting her, they ended up in bed a second time. This continued all week but when he arrived home on Friday night, instead of seeing her in tears, he found her sliding down the bannister stark naked. 

“What are you doing?” he exclaimed. 

“I’m just keeping your dinner warm,” she replied. 

Edited by fangless
  • Haha 2