Unoffical Spurs Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

No to Nuno yet its clear Kane is off.

The painis just beginning for us.

And lo and behold Tottenham called me today to talk to me about my 'position on the season ticket waiting list'

Last time I had a season ticket Christian Gross was manager.

I might pass for the greater good.

I would not mind having Graham Potter in, he is a smart tactical coach, give him a chance. But Levy will probably go for a big name. 

• Like 1

Just now, RonniePickering22 said:

According to Metro Levy has increased his price to £200m.

Bravo Daniel...bravo.

If Levy was anything other than an idiot he would price Kane to sell. Nothing ridiculous but reasonable. Has he learned nothing from the Modric and Bale sagas? What Spurs don't need is another major distraction at the same time they are searching for a new coach.

Is Uncle Joe ever going to pull the plug on this moron?

4 hours ago, jellydog said:

If Levy was anything other than an idiot he would price Kane to sell. Nothing ridiculous but reasonable. Has he learned nothing from the Modric and Bale sagas? What Spurs don't need is another major distraction at the same time they are searching for a new coach.

Is Uncle Joe ever going to pull the plug on this moron?

He got top dollar for both of them so no plug will be pulled.

Its all about the $$$$ doncha know!

3 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

He got top dollar for both of them so no plug will be pulled.

Its all about the $$$$ doncha know!

Spot on. Bale (at the time) and Modric were world beaters, and they proved that Madrid 

Nothing wrong with Levy holding out for top dollar, the problem is how they spend the proceeds, if at all!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

And do you agree with that philosophy?

I thought it was all about winning things but there you go.

Mate just put the same old narratives aside for a minute and consider...

Modric and Bale (for a time) proved themselves to be absolutely top drawer, world class players, who were instrumental to Madrid's success. Does that not prove that Levy was right to hold out for nothing less than top dollar? How does that make him an idiot?

Loser Levy,s day,s where he held Pole Position in the TF market where Tott,s players were involved ,are over Red Rover.

Tott,s are in Sh%tters Ditch, the pending Kane TF prove,s that

Tott,s are broke, and Loser Levy has steered them to it

Nobody else

47 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

The thing is, I reckon he lied to Kane. Kane must have feared Spurs where becoming a bit of a selling club, lacking ambition by selling Bale and Modric. For Kane to have stayed this long, someone must have told him that they had ambition and where going to strengthen etc. The complete opposite has happened and they have slipped down.

For Kane to stay he needs to show him a huge transfer kitty and also they need to bring in a manager that he likes.

11 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

And do you agree with that philosophy?

I thought it was all about winning things but there you go.

I was quoting the owners philosophy....I would rather see us losing 5-4 playing great football every week and entertaining the fans.

Or winning 6-0 lol.

• Like 1

On 5/25/2021 at 1:32 PM, RickG16 said:

For Kane to stay he needs to show him a huge transfer kitty and also they need to bring in a manager that he likes.

Poch rumoured to be coming back.

Conte 'rumour' is gathering pace. Would Lukaku follow him if that happens I wonder?

Apparently trying to convince Fabio Paratici to become Director of Football. He was with Conte at Juve.

Edited by wilai
update

On 6/2/2021 at 8:36 PM, wilai said:

Conte 'rumour' is gathering pace. Would Lukaku follow him if that happens I wonder?

Apparently trying to convince Fabio Paratici to become Director of Football. He was with Conte at Juve.

With Conte Spurs are title contenders. He's a maniac but he's a winner.

So Conte and Lukaku in, and Kane out ? 

Surely Conte will never take this job if he can't keep one of the best strikers in the world.