Unoffical Spurs Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

42 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

I'm sure Levy was aiming for a more high profile manager.

Probably was but apparently Paratici's choice was Nuno. He wanted him whilst he was a Juve a couple of years ago.

1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

Yeah, well I'm posherer than you.

I would also prefer a manager who understands the value of thrice cooked chips...rather than a journeyman with a dodgy paella skillet.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I would also prefer a manager who understands the value of thrice cooked chips...rather than a journeyman with a dodgy paella skillet.

I think the players would be better off on paella than thrice cooked chips. 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Thrice!! You're a bladdy heathen man. Why thrice? Is that re-heating left overs? Cos if so, there be no left over chips in the jangles household.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ChipButty said:

Ive just listened to Harry Redknapp he said Spurs need at least 4 players right now, Im sure Mendes will have a few looking for a move

Renato Sanches would be a good fit. Billy Bonus is that Arsenal are keen on him.

1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

I have a great memory of a kebab accident in Nottingham once. 

'The Scaffold' sang 'By the rivers in Babylon'.

Inserting their own lyrics:

'Ate a kebab in Nottingham'

was one; also, on record (pun intended):

There's a dentist in Birmingham'

Depending where they were performing; the words changed..

Edited by owl sees all
inserted a ';'
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Thrice!! You're a bladdy heathen man. Why thrice? Is that re-heating left overs? Cos if so, there be no left over chips in the jangles household.

But Sir....little Timmy needs but a chip a day....or he says he's gonna become a Utd fan.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Ye of little faith, Ronnie. Here in Mexico City the local Spurs' fans have already named a street after your new manager!

thumbnail3487.jpg

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Better than La Monita?

Well sir, your knowledge of tacos hereabouts is most impressive. I don't know that I will be getting out that way though. I do like my Huevos Rancheros just down the street. Possibly Nuno Espirito Santo will insist some of your turtle-like defenders add a spicy breakfast to their daily grub routine.

Hope all is well Ronnie. A tip of the sombrero.

Huevos.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jellydog said:

Well sir, your knowledge of tacos hereabouts is most impressive. I don't know that I will be getting out that way though. I do like my Huevos Rancheros just down the street. Possibly Nuno Espirito Santo will insist some of your turtle-like defenders add a spicy breakfast to their daily grub routine.

Huevos.jpg

Struth that looks lush

21 hours ago, jellydog said:

Huevos.jpg

Back to Thailand inDec for me regardless of how high the wall might be.

That does look good mate...I had a half cooked baconbutty for breakfast after my swim.

A tip of my bunnet to ya and hope to meet up soon.

• Like 1

I'm not so sure about Santos,  we are supposed to be an attacking team, playing entertaining football. But I guess anything goes if we start winning games again.  But it will only give us top 4 or worse in the league and then try to win a cup again , Same all over again . Let's see if Kane stays. 

39 minutes ago, wilai said:

When you hear Danny Ings has turned down a new contract at Southampton....

E5hc0ylXwAIXeLZ?format=jpg&name=360x360

To test himself at a higher level!????

E5hc0yjWYAAdwAp?format=jpg&name=360x360

Wilai what happened with that random guy who appeared a few weeks ago and accused you of being a plastic scouser.... Then disappeared?

14 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Wilai what happened with that random guy who appeared a few weeks ago and accused you of being a plastic scouser.... Then disappeared?

Must have missed that one. Can't recall it.

28 minutes ago, wilai said:

Must have missed that one. Can't recall it.

Oh yeah... I'm sure you can't... I think he also referred to your fellow mod as a plastic scouser too...

Sounded like he wasn't your biggest fan. I have visions of a late night disagreement in a Pattaya bar.

Wish me luck guys hopefully won't be getting any knocks on the door tonight

• 3 weeks later...