GPS file for PTT and other stations in Thailand

Genericnic

Hi all.

After searching the forums and finding nothing, thought I would ask here. Was a toss up between Motorcycles and Mobile Devices but I will be using it on my motorcycle. Admin, feel free to move it.

I am preparing for a trip down to Singapore in February and am doing route planning. I am trying to find a GPX file to load into my Garmin GPS that has all of the PTT gas station (and other stations as well) locations in Thailand. Having a GPX file for stations in Malaysia would be a bonus.

I have looked on all the usual suspects GT-Rider, etc., and done a long Google search but no luck.

Any help appreciated.

David

Finding a PTT station in Thailand is no problem, there is one I believe about every 10 feet along any main Highway. When I was touring a lot around Thailand they are the only gas station i would stop at. I really do not think you need a GPS for Ptt in Thailand, not sure about malaysia

2 hours ago, moe666 said:

Finding a PTT station in Thailand is no problem, there is one I believe about every 10 feet along any main Highway.

On my highway #12 stretch it gets up to about 30 km (20 miles).

If I really forgot to fill up in time I look for Bangchak (green leaf).

In our area they are growing like mushrooms.

Now one on each side(!) of the exit road of the district town.

Distances to next stations are 3 and 7 km.

I tried to find a map on PTT website to no avail.

Only a search by location with textual result.

I remember having seen a map for another

Edited by KhunBENQ

4 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

I tried to find a map on PTT website to no avail.

Only a search by location with textual result.

I remember having seen a map for another

Just look at the map at the beginning of this post. It's a screenshot of Google Maps searching for PTT gas station. I am sure you can create it on any computer/tablet/smartphone

Hi all.   After searching the forums and finding nothing, thought I would ask here. Was a toss up between Motorcycles and Mobile Devices but I will be using it on my motorcycle. Admin, feel free to move it.  

I am preparing for a trip down to Singapore in February and am doing route planning. I am trying to find a GPX file to load into my Garmin GPS that has all of the PTT gas station (and other stations as well) locations in Thailand. Having a GPX file for stations in Malaysia would be a bonus.

I have looked on all the usual suspects GT-Rider, etc., and done a long Google search but no luck.

Any help appreciated.

David

If you ned info about gasstations into your Garmin they also is listed on OSM (open street map) as GPX . Download to device through basecamp. A screenshot from OSMApp “maps.me “IMG_1381.jpg.e658b20350a071bca642186fbf84723f.jpg&key=f66c852c7d5eba970c65ee44ac54c2c592d3d177f155a590efee4840efcabcb0

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

No need for a file. The stations are in the unit already.

Seems you haven't used your GPS yet.

Depending at model and screen setting all stations will be shown automatically.

Search for PTT, choose "along route"

Or go to category "petrol" for any station.

For Malaysia you will need the specific map to have that info available.

• Like 1