Where to buy a dish washer in Thailand

miketu

22 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

The problem is getting the washing materials.  Very overpriced in supermarkets.  Home Pro has some that is better value but sometimes do not seem to have.   Be aware rats love to eat the wires in dishwashers.

DAILY CLEANER DISHWASHER 1KG H.STARDAILY CLEANER DISHWASHER 1L H.STAR

Not too many rats on the 25th floor of a condo usually.   Probably something only people out in the boonies need to worry about.

22 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

The problem is getting the washing materials.  Very overpriced in supermarkets.  Home Pro has some that is better value but sometimes do not seem to have.   Be aware rats love to eat the wires in dishwashers.

DAILY CLEANER DISHWASHER 1KG H.STARDAILY CLEANER DISHWASHER 1L H.STAR

As I don't keep rats in my house, perhaps you had best do something about the ones in yours.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, seancbk said:

Not too many rats on the 25th floor of a condo usually.   Probably something only people out in the boonies need to worry about.

Actually not everyone living in Bangkok resides in a condo - and if you live in a house you will experience a rat every now and then.

29 minutes ago, Surasak said:

As I don't keep rats in my house, perhaps you had best do something about the ones in yours.

We do - it is called catch and release.

Related image

• Like 1

On 12/13/2018 at 6:27 AM, miketu said:

...is there anywhere in Thailand to buy a dish washer

I bought my Siemens in HomePro, but also PowerBuy seem to have a selection – however I mainly use the two legged kind, it's much faster when not having a big dinner party...????

2 hours ago, tomazbodner said:

I use Somat 8-in-1 and finish. Though cheaper abroad, you can get them at CentralWorld supermarket on top floor, but also at any Villa. The tabs are easy. Though you should still have salt and rinse aid, the tablet is all in one that is put in washer and turned on. It may not be suitable for short runs as it may not completely dilute but normal and eco programs they work well. If you want to try on yours, PM me and I'll send you a few to try.

Thanks for the info and for your kind offer. I also use Finish, and I don't mind spending a few baht on tabs at Villa if they are important to the wash or washer. Thanks again.

On 12/14/2018 at 8:07 AM, Jeffrey346 said:

What food and water supply? Are you referring to the water that drains into you sewer or where your grey water goes?

I have my DW 4 years now and no roaches.

And if you use the right connectors (or sillicone) the drain will be totally closed...What foodscraps is he talking about?? The machine won't leak and there is no foodscrap anywhere, it's all super clean.

• Like 1

What food and water supply? Are you referring to the water that drains into you sewer or where your grey water goes?
I have my DW 4 years now and no roaches.
There are a thousand threads on Google about it. They love the heat around a washer and the smell of food IN The washer draws them to nest around it. They need water so condensation and proximity to sink makes your washer perfect

And yes they get inside the dishwasher! Google is your friend

No big deal just spray regularly around the washer. Just because you can't see them doesn' mean they are not there

1 hour ago, madmen said:

There are a thousand threads on Google about it. They love the heat around a washer and the smell of food IN The washer draws them to nest around it. They need water so condensation and proximity to sink makes your washer perfect

And yes they get inside the dishwasher! Google is your friend

No big deal just spray regularly around the washer. Just because you can't see them doesn' mean they are not there

In Thailand, they don't need heat.. there is plenty of that already here.. My DW door stays shut.. Trust me, there are no roaches inside, under or around my it. All my drains have S Traps, no roaches getting in that way.

In Thailand, they don't need heat.. there is plenty of that already here.. My DW door stays shut.. Trust me, there are no roaches inside, under or around my it. All my drains have S Traps, no roaches getting in that way.
They don't need heat in Thailand ? Ok you must be in a fan room nice n warm right.

You think your roach free buy even just one little baby means there are hundreds more

And prime spot is around dish washer

• 4 months later...
On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 1:29 AM, Lacessit said:

No no no OP. Given the choice, what red-blooded male would reject a two-legged dishwasher you can shag in favour of a stainless steel box?

Agreed, my dish washer was much more fun than an appliance.