Throw Away Your Western Manliness!

Nyezhov

4 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Isnt that for protection from the spirits?

Even "Farangs" need protection from spirits..

My wife uses "it" when she's angry especially with #2 daughter ????

strangely whenever I use the "it"  I always get an ear bashing or evil stare.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I didn't come to Thailand to find a replacement mom, although I do see a lot of posters who seem to want exactly that.

I can cook, clean and deal with my own orders and purchases.

My mom never could cook worth a sh*t

• Like 1

It seems to me that Thai ladies seem to have a culturally inherent tendency to not only mother, but view men in general as "little boys",

They deal with what they have, if their man has the mentality of a little boy who wants to have his fruit peeled by his 'mother', then they will do that, however if they are faced with a man who has the mentality of a grownup then they will respect that and treat them as a grown up, its up to you who you want to be and you will be viewed appropriately.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

And folks wonder why us old dudes like it here.

What!?

Not like the poster on another thread then, who can't stand the place, nor the people, and most importantly, no one can cook an egg here............ Not one Thai can fry an egg.................

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, seajae said:

I was taught to treat women with respect and not treat them badly,

Metoo, but then I realised my mom had been lying to me, and women treated decent/honest/nice men with contempt and dishonesty.

Smarten up dude, pretend you are a drug dealer/pimp and they are all over you.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, VillageIdiot said:

This dude has a lot of time on his hands.

Sounds like he needs a new wife more than anything else.

It would keep him occupied and away from his computer.

Read the post and you will have your answer.

56 minutes ago, seajae said:

what an absolute load, my wife works and she earns her own money(more than me), I give her money every month towards our commitments and the general house costs, she will buy breakfast or lunch if we go somewhere but she expects me to buy dinner if we eat out and at times we share costs.  I was brought up to pay my own way and I always have, I was taught to treat women with respect and not treat them badly, I was taught to be courteous  and to never hit a woman, all these things are totally ignored by thai men and I refuse to act like an arrogant bastard as they do. After the first part of your rave I stopped reading as it ia all bullsh*t

How do you know if you stopped after the first part, O Omniscient One. Do you even understand the point I was making?

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, thaiguzzi said:

What!?

Not like the poster on another thread then, who can't stand the place, nor the people, and most importantly, no one can cook an egg here............ Not one Thai can fry an egg.................

Hell I would stand by the frypan with an egg in my hand and look lost. And not complain when it was brought to me while Im watching football

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, thaiguzzi said:

What!?

They are even too stupid to read a coupon, gave 2 coupons at BK (2 meals) and one burger didn't have the bacon i paid for...

For you that's all normal of course with your girly bicycle...

Edited by fruitman
  • Confused 2