British man drugged and robbed by woman he met on the street in Pattaya

rooster59

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, billybog said:

I dont know but....YOU are in a foreign country...maybe YOU should be the one to speak the language...I realize that Pattaya makes quite a lot of money off farangs...but why should they be required to speak our language...I know it is helpful...but it also is a courtesy on their part.

Yes you right, tomorrow i plan to go to Vietnam, so tonight will learn veietnamese and next week off to Spain, so will be learning spanish.

Anymore bright ideas there sparky?

7 hours ago, BestB said:

One thing that always irritates me is Pattaya being an international resort , police speaks zero English . Guy is explaining what happened and they have no idea only nodding their heads.

you wouod think there would be mandatory English lesson classes and some basic English level skills for those working in Pattaya 

Why ? It's an international resort, not an English resort . 

I've had 3 friends drugged and robbed, by similar circumstances, in Thailand, 2 in Pattaya, 1 in Bangkok. One guy had a bottle of water spiked in his hotel room, another had his coffee spiked in his condo, and the third ate fruit that was spiked. These guys were seasoned travelers and weren't stupid or dumb by any means. A fourth guy escaped the faith when he recognized his beer tasted odd. They were just too trusting  and didn't imagine it would happen to them, especially by lovely women.

25 minutes ago, Banana7 said:

I've had 3 friends drugged and robbed, by similar circumstances, in Thailand, 2 in Pattaya, 1 in Bangkok. One guy had a bottle of water spiked in his hotel room, another had his coffee spiked in his condo, and the third ate fruit that was spiked. These guys were seasoned travelers and weren't stupid or dumb by any means. A fourth guy escaped the faith when he recognized his beer tasted odd. They were just too trusting  and didn't imagine it would happen to them, especially by lovely women.

If they were handsome the girls would not stuff them with drugs.
This hypothesis also fits this gentleman from the photo

Conclusions ... if you're fat old and ugly ... then you're more at risk.

9 hours ago, BestB said:

One thing that always irritates me is Pattaya being an international resort , police speaks zero English . Guy is explaining what happened and they have no idea only nodding their heads.

you wouod think there would be mandatory English lesson classes and some basic English level skills for those working in Pattaya 

learn thai and you will be surprised about the understanding and help you receive all over thailand

9 hours ago, BestB said:

Pattaya is in Thailand. They speak Thai here. I have a real beef with some expats I meet who have been here 10 years and can't even speak a word of Thai beyond 'hello' and thank you'. If you want to move to the UK or America they insist you speak the language.....but people like you want everybody to learn English to make your life easier. 

Archived