Walking Street tourists scatter as two Russians attack each other

webfact

Walking Street tourists scatter as two Russians attack each other

9pm.jpg

Rak Siam News reported that police were called to Walking Street in Pattaya after two Russian men started fighting at 1.30am this morning. 

Witnesses reported that the men were being very loud as they walked along the street conversing and arguing in Russian. 

Tourists started gathering to watch but dispersed rapidly when the two men started belting each other with their fists. 

It took the combined might of local volunteers and the Pattaya police to eventually split them up. 

Sawang Boriboon medics treated both at the scene for cuts and bruises to the face and head. 

They were taken to Pattaya Memorial Hospital and were detained by Pattaya police thereafter. 

The Thai media said on Facebook that the Russians were drunk on Thai whisky, without giving evidence for this assertion. 

Source: Rak Siam News

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-12-21

9pm1.jpg

It is this type of scum that x-ray-outlaw-farangs-out, should rather target, arrest and deport straight away.  Such ruffians provoking fights on Thai streets are far worse of an image and will make all the decent money spending people just flee and go to another Asian country next time.

36 minutes ago, persimmon said:

On a dull,humid and rainy day in Patts last year,I followed a Russian familly as they carefully walked along the rubbish-strewn and pothole littered pavement along Second road.Although I don`t speak Russian ,I could tell from their tone of voice they were saying " What are we doing in a sh*t hole like this ? "...sentiments I find myself agreeing with more often these days.

Did they end up punching each other, or is this story just a critique of Thai infrastructure

which happened over a year ago.

Wonder what they were fighting about. Usually is very highbrow.

https://sputniknews.com/russia/20140129187015221-Russian-Man-Stabbed-to-Death-in-Poetry-Over-Prose-Dispute/

Next time you are in Pattaya, find a group of Russians and yell "Tolstoi tsoot" (tolstoi is a clown) and watch what happens.

30 minutes ago, Burma Bill said:

Quote: "the Russians were drunk on Thai whisky" - no, MOLOTOV COCKTAILS!

Ah yes the vagaries of history. His real name was Scriabin. Doesnt quite have the ring does it?

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Don't get it. When I get drunk I just want to sleep, fighting is the last  thing on my mind

Ah, there's alcohol and there's alcohol.

There's getting drunk, laughy jokey drunk.

There's steaming angry rip-your-head-off drunk.

There's unconcious drunk.

There's ............

One of the reasons we used to call Jack Daniels - Jack <deleted>, because that is what it turned me into. Wanted to fight anybody and everybody inc my best mates.

Tequila the same.

Sambuca - what the f##k happened last night?

Vodka - nicest bloke on the planet. Jovial, polite.

Beer ditto.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Don't get it. When I get drunk I just want to sleep, fighting is the last  thing on my mind

I learned

when Germans get drunk, they start to talk silly and soon after they will go asleep

When Americans get drunk, they start to tell everybody how great America is, and soon after they will end up in a brawl and shoot each other

When Russians get drunk, they gather up, singing songs together, drink even more, eat herring, perform a Cussack dance, then they start to fight and the next day they don't know what the <deleted> happened

Edited by crazygreg44

12 hours ago, Cadbury said:

Pattaya soon to be renamed Pattayagrad and the go-go bar girls will be dancing to bolshevik music. Then it will be time to leave. 

I think I'll stick it out until the Russian army arrives for their military parade on "Walking bul'var"

Edited by pattayadude

21 hours ago, Phuketshrew said:

Quality tourists just enjoying themselves in a world class family resort.

Those pesky Russians... don't worry the T.A.T will put a spin on this by tomorrow, another taxi driver will have returned a fortune to a tourist !!

So 2 guys get into a fight and walking street turns into chaos, makes headlines and thaivisa turns into chaos how Thailand allows scum and all the rest. It is as if men do not get into fights all over the world ????.

the only difference is it usually does not require an army of police and volunteers to split up 2 men fighting