Man complains of election fraud, gets attitude adjustment

snoop1130

Man complains of election fraud, gets attitude adjustment

By Teeranai Charuvastra, Staff Reporter

พลังประชารัฐ466-696x391.jpg

Key members of the government join Palang Pracharat Party on Sep. 29, 2018.

YASOTHON — A resident of Yasothon province who posted a video of what he alleged to be an election irregularity was sent to an attitude adjustment session at a local police station, officials said Monday.

Kiatburut Panlert, who alleged that recipients of state welfare cards must also sign up for a pro-junta party, was taken to a police station and briefed by security officers before he was released the same day, the head of Loeng Nok Tha district told reporters. He said the issue was based on a misunderstanding.

Full Story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/politics/2018/12/24/man-complains-of-election-fraud-gets-attitude-adjustment/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2018-12-24
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, LivinLOS said:

Remember all thos coup defenders.. But but but Thaksin paid for votes.. 

LOL.. Of course they will continue to deny, continue to pretend.. etc... It was all so obvious !! 

However it happens, a must thing to do by all governments is to give handouts to the less fortunate. It should happen a lot more. It happens sometimes in Oz. Quite hefty sums too. The last offering in Thailand was welcome but needs to be a lot more.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

We should all be paying close attention...real potential for getting ugly...having a backup plan may give one some comfort...

But for us Brits any backup plan might be tantamount to jumping from the frying-pan into the fire since things could well get ugly in the UK as well after 29th March.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, tracker1 said:

Love to know what the Attitude Adjustment consisted of ? I have my theory

would brown paper bags without sandwiches fit your theory?

Edited by Artisi

6 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

We should all be paying close attention...real potential for getting ugly...having a backup plan may give one some comfort...

Also unknown, what new and exciting visa requirements may be concocted by the new government. 

don't worry about visa requirements for a few more years, any new government (more likely unchanged government) will be far too busy re-arranging their ducks in the trough feeding line.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Hopefully the wife and kiddy will be here in the uk on a tourist visa in June. I can see an asylum claim coming !

based on what - or are your wife and kid a paid agitator's?   

This only works if the recipient of the welfare cards vote...and if enough of this story does not make it out to the masses. The junta would not be allowing this election if they were not pretty sure they had set the deck enough to win it. So if they win, and enough animosity has been generated it could be a very difficult time to be in Thailand as the public flexes their muscles and perhaps remove the blight. 

15 hours ago, stud858 said:

However it happens, a must thing to do by all governments is to give handouts to the less fortunate. It should happen a lot more. It happens sometimes in Oz. Quite hefty sums too. The last offering in Thailand was welcome but needs to be a lot more.

Handouts are good but encouraging Thais to work might be better. Yesterday I went for a walk around the village to keep in shape I went past this house and there were 5 Thai men sitting there in their 30s  and 40 eating and absolutely drunk at 1 in the afternoon Why are these guys not at work? Christmas day is a working day in Thailand. Of course, I got the usual yelling Farang blah blah who knows what they say. felt like turning around and saying "Get bloody job boys I had to work for 45 years. That is one reason why there 1 million workers From Kampuchea, Laos,  Myanmar working on there building sites when you look at that rabble sitting there. Definitely Land of Laziness 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ubon farang said:

Handouts are good but encouraging Thais to work might be better. Yesterday I went for a walk around the village to keep in shape I went past this house and there were 5 Thai men sitting there in their 30s  and 40 eating and absolutely drunk at 1 in the afternoon Why are these guys not at work? Christmas day is a working day in Thailand. Of course, I got the usual yelling Farang blah blah who knows what they say. felt like turning around and saying "Get bloody job boys I had to work for 45 years. That is one reason why there 1 million workers From Kampuchea, Laos,  Myanmar working on there building sites when you look at that rabble sitting there. Definitely Land of Laziness 

Men are coddled and spoiled by the ladies of their families...some manage to overcome this handicap and lead productive lives... Many never grow up...impregnate young women and abandon them when reality of providing for a family sets in... It is a cultural thing...grown men of low moral fiber gather in groups to drink cheap Thai whiskey, pop a few pills, and gamble their meager earning away... Not going to change anytime soon...