Video: Get a room! Pattaya police set to interview frolicking farangs

webfact

You are kidding right.

Pattaya is such a religious and cultural location Thais that live there are all monks or novices.  Walking Street is street that leads to the main monastery.

They do not serve beer it is coffee that you see all the farangs drinking at 8 and 9 in the morning.  

All the girls are so politely and conservatively dressed.

I spent the past week there and have confirmed i will not be back it is too boring with all this religion stuff.  Everyone wants you to donate money to their temple.

Girls invite you into bars and massage places for bible reading.

I thought it was exciting but blah.

So a couple decides to welcome the new year and get frisky I can see why these pious people in Pattaya would get upset. The old nothing there to see seems to come into mind.

• Like 2

Right - if that piece of - uhm - news managed to grab the top spot on ThaiVisa, what does that say about the publication, the newspaper that bought into it, and its readers?

Not much good, I'm afraid. British yellow press level...

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, kingstonkid said:

You are kidding right.

Pattaya is such a religious and cultural location Thais that live there are all monks or novices.  Walking Street is street that leads to the main monastery.

They do not serve beer it is coffee that you see all the farangs drinking at 8 and 9 in the morning.  

All the girls are so politely and conservatively dressed.

I spent the past week there and have confirmed i will not be back it is too boring with all this religion stuff.  Everyone wants you to donate money to their temple.

Girls invite you into bars and massage places for bible reading.

I thought it was exciting but blah.

So a couple decides to welcome the new year and get frisky I can see why these pious people in Pattaya would get upset. The old nothing there to see seems to come into mind.

You are absolutely correct - Pattaya welcomes all the Bible bashing fraternity ( I always find it surprising that some years the Ambassador Hotel has a convention for Bible bashers - 3000 of them waving the holy book- of all the places in the world and not far from Sodom & Gomorrah) .

I can understand that you might get a bit frisky - an ache that does not go away . I used to swim in Jomtien- it was OK ( in the 70’s) -but very sadly won't go near the water these days . 

So we will look forward to new headlines - Couple arrested at Bangkok Pattaya Hospital being treated for numerous infections after frolicking in the sea.

Happy New Year 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

37 minutes ago, Formaleins said:

Sorry if I seem a prude but looking at that video it looks like two dogs humping in a public place! No need to put that on display.

You're not the only one. I find it sad that I had to scroll this far down to find a comment like this. 

• Like 1

More idiots trying to gain fame on the social media by being outrageous.

The couple will probably be caught, named, have their photos taken posing with the smiling police, given a small fine and then boast about this to all their friends on facebook and twitter.

These types of acts have already taken off big time in America, couples having sex in a Burger King and in public places, deliberately drawing attention to themselves.

A Russian woman recently sprayed graffiti on a public road in Thailand trying to draw publicity as a model hopeful, got a 5000 baht fine and then boasted about it on her social media accounts.

It has to be taken into consideration that these obscene acts are probably taking place in full view of children.

Unless the Thai authorities really begin taking these obscene activities seriously and dishing out some serious fines and/or prison time, the more outrageous and obscene this will become.

1 hour ago, Tchooptip said:

What about the media allowing thousands of more people to see it? ????

Great post! Yeah blame the messenger???? You must be one of these worried netizens they always quote. If you sweep everything under the carpet, you'll find out it becomes impossible to walk upright in your home.

Edited by Lupatria

5000 road accidents in 5 days

And the RTP will focus their attention on two holiday merry-makers.  I guess when you can't tackle the big problems, you go after the low-hanging fruit... (no pun intended - I don't know the bloke in the vid and have no idea how low his fruit actually hangs...)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, colinneil said:

Headline should have been Weirdo with a camera, videoing people for sexual gratification.

I'm sure you didn't look at the video, even to research your comment.

For the record, none of the videos ever play for me, I just get a dark grey fuzzy box.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, bkkflynnsta said:

And the RTP will focus their attention on two holiday merry-makers.  I guess when you can't tackle the big problems, you go after the low-hanging fruit... (no pun intended - I don't know the bloke in the vid and have no idea how low his fruit actually hangs...)

Who is focussing on this besides a bunch of us here on TV?

A police officer was asked for his opinion and he said he would have to see if

any laws had been broken, it doesn't sound to me that all police activity has been

halted untill these people are behind bars.

8 hours ago, ezzra said:

Let's Pattaya now also ban froilicking in the water between 2 adults while stone throw away from the there're dozen of places with lots of "Tham arai gan" going on as pay for play...

...free shows not allowed...looks to me like he was helping a stranded mermaid ashore. 

9 hours ago, Phuketshrew said:

Who is the more perverted? The couple or the guy filming them?

.... or those who spend valuable time discussing them all...:whistling:

Edited by ttrd
  • Sad 1