What I Miss About Thailand

PaulUSA302

I only get to spend about 4 weeks out of a year in Thailand... There are some things I miss and here are a few of them.

Eating.... You can fall of the back of a motorbike and once you stop rolling you can walk a few feet in any direction and find a place selling freshly cooked food. I don't know of anyplace here in the USA where I can buy soup cooked on the sidewalk.

Transportation... If you have 40 baht you have transportation! you can take a Taxi or the sky train or the subway or a motorbike!

Easy conversation... If your not a tout, you can have a easy conversation with just about anyone!

ATM machines. They are EVERYWHERE! AND it is cool to check your balance in the USA and for it to say you have hundreds of thousands in the bank! (Sure it is in bahts but it is still cool!)

The HEAT! I love the hot temperature!

Fruit shakes! No one can make a fruit shake like them make them in Thailand!

Night Life. I love the nightlife! I enjoy the passing glances on the crowded sidewalks going from one bar to another!

Flying business class for 800 baht more! Who can beat that deal?! I love that about Thailand!

I only get to spend about 4 weeks out of a year in Thailand... There are some things I miss and here are a few of them.

Eating.... You can fall of the back of a motorbike and once you stop rolling you can walk a few feet in any direction and find a place selling freshly cooked food. I don't know of anyplace here in the USA where I can buy soup cooked on the sidewalk.

Transportation... If you have 40 baht you have transportation! you can take a Taxi or the sky train or the subway or a motorbike!

Easy conversation... If your not a tout, you can have a easy conversation with just about anyone!

ATM machines. They are EVERYWHERE! AND it is cool to check your balance in the USA and for it to say you have hundreds of thousands in the bank! (Sure it is in bahts but it is still cool!)

The HEAT! I love the hot temperature!

Fruit shakes! No one can make a fruit shake like them make them in Thailand!

Night Life. I love the nightlife! I enjoy the passing glances on the crowded sidewalks going from one bar to another!

Flying business class for 800 baht more! Who can beat that deal?! I love that about Thailand!

What I miss about LOS - having my tired body and soul pampered 24/7