Video: More nutty Thai driving as "Jazz" racers tear up the motorway

webfact

Video: More nutty Thai driving as "Jazz" racers tear up the motorway

8pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

Dash cam footage from Facebook showed two Honda Jazz cars racing in heavy traffic on the Route 7 motorway on Saturday. 

As the cars weave in and out of traffic the black one of the pair loses control and spins nearly causing the following car containing a man, wife and young child to run into it. 

It then speeds off in a cloud of white exhaust smoke as the wife exhorts the driver to keep well away. 

Jaturon Ampronsuwanna posted the experience saying it happened at 11.30 am on Saturday. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-01-28

31 minutes ago, wgdanson said:

So Mr Shady86, what car do you drive please?

No offence, my car is above 1 million but I know very well how it should be driven and the limitation of it.

For 2 idiots in the video, work harder so you can at least afford a 3 million BMW or Benz, not showing off your small cars with tiny 1.5 engine inside.

Not only endangering own lives but also causing harm to other road users.

Edited by shady86
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, akirasan said:

When I first came here I always wondered why I never saw Skylines, Supras, WRXs on the roads here. 

Now I know why, they have trouble handling something with the power of a golf cart. 

Many Skylines/370 R's, WRX's et al here. At least in Bangkok. If it is a car then there is one or two here somewhere.

I think Thailand has one of the largest Ferrari owners clubs. As an example.

There are usually at least two guys racing at any one time on the Chonburi motorway.

3 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

Many Skylines/370 R's, WRX's et al here. At least in Bangkok. If it is a car then there is one or two here somewhere.

Yeah I've seen the odd one (maybe I come across 1 every year that isn't a track car) but they are nowhere near as popular as in other countries where people daily drive them.