The Indians are coming! And they're not "Cheap Charlies", say the TAT

webfact

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, BestB said:

Your daughter should be thankful they did not demand free water and food for them to cook.

My esteemed guests from India usually demand unlimited supply of water, unlimited supply of toiletries, free taxi rides to any destination, including airport, free breakfast, lunch and dinner served in room and as it turns out minibar provided should also be free because drinks were in the fridge in their room, so therefore its free.

And to put cherry on top, all of this in my cheapest room, 600 baht room shared by 2 man

Today i was on a market negotiating with the vendor (who spoke english, yes he did!!) while an Indian was yelling to the vendor all the time...he couldn't wait for his turn...i warned him twice and asked him why he was so rude...he didn't answer me though.

Can't wait to have buses full of indians in Thailand....they do speak english but for the rest maybe i even prefer the chinese or russians.

We have a young Indian couple staying in our apartment at the moment sorry to say this but they stink of BO body odour we send our cleaner twice a week and the towels smell and they have a washing machine in the apartment and it seems they are using it without detergent are they to tight to buy from 7/11 or did they expect me to provide for them......? 

They move out today thank god 

2 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

We have a young Indian couple staying in our apartment at the moment sorry to say this but they stink of BO body odour we send our cleaner twice a week and the towels smell and they have a washing machine in the apartment and it seems they are using it without detergent are they to tight to buy from 7/11 or did they expect me to provide for them......? 

They move out today thank god 

You will need to have mattress fumigated as the smell is through the mattress already . ????

On 1/31/2019 at 3:28 PM, JamJar said:

So?

There aren't 1.2 billion people in the UK. Different lifestyle, different culture. 

Let's be honest. Many just came to exploit poor local girls. So pretending to care about their welfare whilst exploiting them yourselves, just doesn't wash.

???? whoops

On 2/1/2019 at 6:13 PM, HalfLight said:

Wrong in so many respects. And this from someone who actually believes in metempsychosis (presumably).

Oh Lordy. ???? Might be time for a quick trip down the wat...

Duh. I'm coming back as a rich dude... Duh.

Halfwit, you amuse me. 

One assumes you are blind to satire, irony, parody and double entendre as well. 

On 1/31/2019 at 6:03 AM, darksidedog said:

Sorry, have to dispute that. Yes, there are around 700 million who do not have disposable income, but there are around 100 million very wealthy and 500 million middle class, numbers which pretty much match those of everyone in western Europe. I lived in India for three years and there are a lot more folk there with money to burn than there are here.

I agree that you will get some traveling on a small budget, but backpackers from around the world are too.

https://www.business-standard.com/article/current-affairs/indian-middle-class-is-24-million-not-264-million-credit-suisse-115102900181_1.html

This article disputes your claim. 24 million Indian people belong to the "global" middle class. 

There are 500+ million "middle class" in India by Indian standards, but the majority of these have nowere near middle class income of Western Europeans. 

Think about it, if your claim was true, 100 million very wealthy, 500 million middle class who own pretty much the same as western europeans. That would mean half of the Indian population is West European standard. Even if the rest of India had 0 income. Average income should be around 50% of the average income of western countries.

Average income in India is $1700.. Average income in Netherlands is easily 10 times that. It doesn't add up with you claim.

quite amusing! resident wanna be Sahibs bitching about the poor stinking Indians in one thread and in another thread they plan to leave Thailand because they can't cough up the measly sum of THB 800k to comply with immigration rules. :laugh:  

Archived