War on smokers: Smoking outside condos, public buildings officially BANNED

webfact

I can see a resurgence of chewing baccie

maybe smokers will be sauntering around with unlit ciggy  in mouth... just for the taste of it? (making sure no lighter nor matches in their pockets) to be caught out with no presumption of intent!   

11 minutes ago, sup3r1or said:

Really? You know burning anything is banned since January but all my neighbors are doing it. MY mother in law called police 3 days in the row, eventually they showed up. Talked to the guy and left, after 5 mins he started a new fire right near my house. 

Sure rules are enforced. 

This pi$$es me off too. Right opposite my house at the end of the soi the locals burn everything by their gate , plastic netting , plastic bags that pineapples arrive in and wet grass. No flames just black smoke, the TW doesn't want to complain as neighbours so I slam windows .  The trash is collected from about 100 metres up the soi 3 times a week but the lazy chaps would rather see smoke.

1 hour ago, DM07 said:

This is becoming more and more ridiculous!

...no...I am not a smoker!

Why would it bother you unless you are the one affected by this? People on here are ranting about pollution 55555 but then get upset when they post new rules about smoking or drinking. If someone wants to smoke or drink let them. The fines should help the economy lol

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

4 school girls on a bike no helmets no license so no insurance how about stopping that? leave us smokers alone

They truly don't care about there people. if they did they would do something, that has a real effect on the problems here.

Also the parents don't care about there retirement funds,

they just make more, if they lose one or two.

Carry on smoking , boys and girls.

can't see you all dying of cancer in Thailand.

something else will get you way before that.  :giggle:

Edited by stanleycoin
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, stanleycoin said:

They truly don't care about there people. if they did they would do something, that has a real effect on the problems here.

Also the parents don't care about there retirement funds,

they just make more, if they lose one or two.

Carry on smoking , boys and girls.

Will do cheers

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, InsertNameHere said:

Why would it bother you unless you are the one affected by this? People on here are ranting about pollution 55555 but then get upset when they post new rules about smoking or drinking. If someone wants to smoke or drink let them. The fines should help the economy lol

I a bothered because it is idiotic!

I bet, smokers contribute to air- pollution in  a minimal way, compared to a bunch of other things, that go unpunished!

And also: first smokers had to go outside, then away from the beaches (last time I checked: pretty much outside!), now away from buildings, but not too far, so they could end up in a park...

It is just plain stupid and that's what bothers me!

There are many fields, where fines would be helping the economy way more and no one bothers about that!

But I guess, you have excellent points in favor of this madness?!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, geriatrickid said:

The smokers brought this on themselves. The hang around the doors, blocking people, tossing their butts and bothering everyone with the smoke. In plain language they are a nuisance. they want to smoke. Fine. They can go and smoke where they don't bother people or cause a nuisance.

Care to elaborate, where you would like to see them smoke?

Because it seems, there is always someone, feeling "nuisanced" by some one, smoking!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1