Big Joke. Leave Us Alone. Check These Guys Out Instead

Bad guys out. Good guys in...right?

The two recent changes to the rules for retirement extensions have sent a wave of fear and uncertainty through the ranks of many good and law abiding foreign expats.

Meanwhile. In Phuket ...

It would seem full steam ahead for foreigners who want to organize and run telecast street fights sponsored by an online gambling website.

Have a look at the following clip.

The fighters are obviously working (they get paid cash on camera). I wonder what work permit and visa they are on.

The guy doing the commentary is also obviously working.  He pays the cash to the fighters. I wonder what work permit and visa he is on.

Displayed prominently in the ring is the name of a online gambling website.  I thought gambling and the advertisement of it in Thailand where illegal.

The ring is made out of beach sand.  What beach was the sand taken from? And was it with permission of the local authorities?

If you are one of the people in this clip, and you do in fact have a valid work permit, please post here to let us know the cost and the name of the agent and immigration office that arranged it for you.

In the wake of the crackdown on law abiding retirees, many of us are now searching for new extension renewal options. 

Edited by Corruption 101

The fight is taking place on or near the grounds of the Chocchai Muay Thai school in Soi Ta ied. The participants probably have visas related to the training (education?) and they may justify the fights as part of the training. 

Betting is something else.

The Strekla Street Fighting movement started in Russia and has spread to become quite a big thing with Russians everywhere.

The sand was probably sourced from Chalong Bay.

I'm not in the clip and have no involvement.