British man arrested for overstay, investigations into his selling of tours continues

webfact

4 pages so far of TV members going of half cocked about Vikings without fact checking. His FB page, with him wearing the same Under Armour Tee-Shirt and tattoo on his arm as in the news photo, says that his name is Chris Daly, not Dali. Daly is an Irish surname, derived from the Gaelic Ó Dálaigh. 
Irish ? He could still have some viking ancestors. The vikings settled down in Ireland 1100 years ago.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Only long enough to finish raping, and pillaging..............or at least that is what they used to do.........:biggrin:

And then many years later we managed to turn all that into a tourist attraction .... Not only that .. at no fault of ours we found lots of oil and became one of the richest countries in the world. It’s just not fare is it ...

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Furthermore, while I'm at it, nobody is a 'viking' They were Norsemen, "From the north" and they pillaged, plundered, killed, raped and took what wasn't theirs, because they came from a crummy land called Europe that wasn't green and pleasant. The word 'viking' means to go viking - ie., travel to do all those things.

So there! Hahaha.

The most farangs , the most.. not all but the most... and volunteers and them who are not in the big busses, that the Chinese used before...they..

so... they are Vikings?

On 2/12/2019 at 3:39 PM, balo said:

I am a viking , he is not , he is what you call a British scumbag. 

Ain't no more vikings anymore. Being of a Northern country does not qualify someone as a viking, IMHO. Unless you travel the oceans on your viking boat and tote a sword along then you are just like the rest of us... an average Joe...????

On 2/13/2019 at 3:35 AM, Estrada said:

4 pages so far of TV members going of half cocked about Vikings without fact checking. His FB page, with him wearing the same Under Armour Tee-Shirt and tattoo on his arm as in the news photo, says that his name is Chris Daly, not Dali. Daly is an Irish surname, derived from the Gaelic Ó Dálaigh. 

Aha. One of those traveler folk. LOL.

The man doesn't look too classy and I do wonder as to the type of "tour" he was selling. Having been to Krabi, my experience was that the tour vendors were  exclusively Thai, so I expect there is more to the story.

• 2 weeks later...

A post using a foreign language has been removed.  English is the only acceptable language anywhere on ThaiVisa including Classifieds, except within the Thai language forum, where of course using Thai is allowed.

Inflammatory posts and the replies have been removed. 

On 2/13/2019 at 8:16 AM, Bundooman said:

No, you're not a 'Viking'! Those hardy warriors ceased to exist over one thousand years ago. You are a European, old man. nothing more, nothing less! I don't consider myself to be of the "Iceni' people of East Anglia from all those years ago. They too were a savage people. I am European, thankfully - soon to be British again......Not Iceni.

Meanwhile, this 'British scumbag' - with a surname of 'Dali' and from his appearance, he seems to originate from Asia. He is on overstay, selling tours to keep afloat and probably came here from sponging 'on the dole' from British taxpayers. He maybe, in your words, a scumbag - but you qualify that by stating 'British'. Why?

I expect the Anglo-saxons thought the Vikings were scumbags too, all those centuries ago.

It appears people are catching feelings. ????????????????

• 2 weeks later...

Archived