American backpacker in Chiang Mai PUNCHES hotel staff after refusing to pay for girl he brought back to his bed

webfact

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, SammyT said:

We laugh about 200B, but I recently saw a guy threaten to punch a waitress at a live music bar because she told him he couldn't drink the Changs he had smuggled in, all to save a difference of about 15 baht per bottle between 7/11 prices and the bar prices. 

No idea what nationality he was, but there are pricks in every country. I don't think any one nation has a monopoly on it

The British do.  Pretty obvious from my experience.

4 hours ago, VocalNeal said:

Had he been in a real hotel and brought a bargirl "home", the room service bill would have been more than 200B !!

How have you become such an expert concerning bringing girls back to a hotel room?  Do you do this often?

2 hours ago, roger buttmore said:

No mention of whether the western girl is being pursued to verify her credentials with regard to working illegally in Thailand on a tourist visa and without a work permit? .. Nevermind if the American backpacker paid for her services, or not, she deprived a local Thai citizen of potential income.

where does it say the girl is working here?

just because some westerners here can't have sex without having to pay it doesn't mean that applies to all of us. 20 years full, and i mean full, sex life and i never had to pay any girl. nor did any girl expect payment. there is another side to thailand away from the sex industry.

Just now, samsensam said:

just because some westerners here can't have sex without having to pay it doesn't mean that applies to all of us. 20 years full, and i mean full, sex life and i never had to pay any girl. nor did any girl expect payment. there is another side to thailand away from the sex industry.

Stop boasting 

6 minutes ago, samsensam said:

I made a similar comment earlier which I suspect fell on deaf ears. You're barking up the wrong tree explaining that concept to about 70% of the posters here mate. May as well be trying to explain to them that most Thais are actually decent people or something. Get a similar blank or disbelieving look. 

4 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Ha ha! You're on a different planet to me then.

The average number of times people fart in a day is around fifteen. I couldn't do the other option that many times in a day - well not for more than a week anyway.

The average is only fifteen a day??

Obviously I wasn't counted in that survey.  If I had been, the new average would increase significantly

8 minutes ago, samsensam said:

Everybody pays. Some folks like to hand over the cash and kiss them goodbye, others like having their bank balances and emotional well being quietly sucked dry. YMMV but everybody pays.

7 minutes ago, SammyT said:

May as well be trying to explain to them that most Thais are actually decent people or something.

I haven't found that, but I guess it depends on your definition of decent.

Let's start as near the top as allowed,

Do you consider the guy running the country at gunpoint to be decent?

3 hours ago, Bullie said:

This sad sack of shit is in for a world of trouble now. He will be lucky if he gets away with a week in jail and a huge fine. Anyone know what happened to the girl?

you looking for a date ?

What can one say? He brought someone back to a dorm room. Of course they are going to ask for extra money. Is this guy really that dense, that naive, that much of an imbecile? And then he punches the staff? The rule of thumb here, is you never assault a Thai. It is just not correct, on any level. It would be one thing if you are defending yourself. But, this nitwit started it, over $6! 

I say lock him up for a couple of years, and let him reflect on his own idiocy. The fellow inmates will allow him to gain some perspective on life. 

+Each to his own, but think about how much he paid for his air ticket,...Then he sleeps in a commune, dorm,  PEWK,   9 bedded room and has sex in that room, she could not have been up to much to have sex in front of other room people......   living like this and Immigration want ex pats to bring in 65k a month to stay here....amazing....he has a 2 week splash  ex pats are here years but their money is not good enough at 30k a month.

28 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I haven't found that, but I guess it depends on your definition of decent.

Let's start as near the top as allowed,

Do you consider the guy running the country at gunpoint to be decent?

So you judge the entire populace using its unelected leader as an example? The flaw in that logic is so astounding I dont quite know where to start. 

I already knew you didn't feel that way. Basically every post you make is bagging the Thais somehow. Somewhat surprisingly, you're still in Thailand though?I guess you hate the western world too. I'm starting to see a pattern here. 

If I ever hated a population as much as you appear to, I'd probably leave. That's just me though.

5 hours ago, Bobobirdiebuddy said:

Has this idiot ever traveled anywhere in his life?  

Maybe the first time he’s been out of his state, let alone out of the U.S.

Hope he get’s kicked back to the U.S. and never leaves the U.S. again. 

What an ignorant jerk. 

Archived