What are the chances of Thai wife apologizing?

Pravda

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Suitcase said:

Sounds like you should have gotten rid of her a long time ago!

Why so many guys want to own or marry a Thai woman

is beyond me.

All the problems you guys create for yourselfs must come 

from a somewhat sadistic mentality.

Rent, don’t buy in Thailand.

Ownership guarantees you nothing but headaches

and an empty wallet!

Jesus, here it comes. Surely it was only a matter of time as oldhippy predicted, lol

One thing that dump me crowd is not taking into consideration is that we are both making very good money, having a worry free lifestyle and saving a lot by being together. Both are very financially responsible which is something it lacked in my previous relationships.

Yes, money is important and I don't just want to move into the next financial basket case.

10 minutes ago, murraynz said:

why do you guys see the need to get married ???  surely if you didnt do that, it would simplfy things, when it turns to custard...

why complicate your lives and be miserable ??

Exactly.  Seems its hardwired into the brains of many Farang men that once they get a girl they must marry her.  I to people love each other then there is no need for marriage.  If they are worried about finances and property rights then they can draw up a legal contact do divide everything own they see fit in case they split in the future.  

1 hour ago, Pravda said:

Jesus, here it comes. Surely it was only a matter of time as oldhippy predicted, lol

One thing that dump me crowd is not taking into consideration is that we are both making very good money, having a worry free lifestyle and saving a lot by being together. Both are very financially responsible which is something it lacked in my previous relationships.

Yes, money is important and I don't just want to move into the next financial basket case.

Never marry for money, only love.

I wouldn't advise you to dump her, I'd advise her to dump you.

6 minutes ago, Pravda said:

What kind of advice is this?

You are paying for sex.

I mostly have sex with my wife. I don't pay for it.

What kind of advice is it? Very good advice....for your wife. Be sure to pass it on.

5 minutes ago, Spidey said:

I mostly have sex with my wife. I don't pay for it.

What kind of advice is it? Very good advice....for your wife. Be sure to pass it on.

Nah... no Thai woman puts up with a Western guy paying other bar girls for sex unless she is getting something in return.

Must be a hefty monthly "allowance".

Nice try, tho

15 hours ago, Pravda said:

So, I am starting to think she is just sick of my presence.

Probably if just hang around all the time.

Reminds me of a typical version of Marriage.

I was sitting in the TV room in the afternoon watching a movie, when I heard my wife call out from the kitchen.

She said do you want Chicken or Fish for dinner my love.

I called back saying either will do my darling.

She replied I was talking to the cat you a##hole.  ????

11 minutes ago, Pravda said:

Nah... no Thai woman puts up with a Western guy paying other bar girls for sex unless she is getting something in return.

Must be a hefty monthly "allowance".

Nice try, tho

I'm not asking you to believe me, I'm just asking you to pass my advice on to your wife, "Dump the chump!"

Every chance she should apologize, especially if she is in the wrong and you're able to explain to her what, why and how.

If she is a decent, respectable, loving and caring partner she should be able to <deleted> off this face thing for a moment and do the right thing.

As for your situation OP, I'd say its the start off the end, unless you grow a set and put her in he place real quick!!

14 hours ago, elliss said:

Your not giving  her  anything ,  really .  Why is she still with you ?. 

I smell a troll ...

I don't give my wife anything except maybe a lot of love, just as she gives me, we have been together for 13 years, married for the last 8, she has her money, I have mine. If you treat your wife well, the chances are she will treat you well also.

15 hours ago, Mavideol said:

Being quiet and not answering back, they don't like it, either way we are guilty, speaking or quiet at their eyes we still guilty .... I take the Moto and go for a fresh air drive

And come back for more in an hours time??

Hope to hear one day (for your sake), you took the moto and never returned.

Don't take sh!t from any woman, not only Thai's. They push, you push harder, they yell, you yell louder, they ignore you, you ignore them 5 times longer. It works!!!!

Just now, possum1931 said:

I don't give my wife anything except maybe a lot of love, just as she gives me, we have been together for 13 years, married for the last 8, she has her money, I have mine. If you treat your wife well, the chances are she will treat you well also.

where did you find her? any sisters? would like one like that

16 hours ago, Pravda said:

But, does she ever say I'm sorry?

So much abuse and never an apology. Just quiet.

Since thais lose face to admit wrongdoing.. you will see hell and high water before an honest apology is ever made by your wife.. i have asked for one and given it half heartedly by my wife.. but always was meaningless and done simply to pacify me. Good luck

15 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Go away for a week, if she's happy to see you when you come back, it's worth hanging on.

Never give precise details of where you've been or what you were doing.

If she's still complaining and snapping, time to move on.

(works for Labradors as well)

My wife: ''was she a lady?!" and "the food is old!"

My lab: jumps me and licking my face and slamming her tail.

15 hours ago, AlexRich said:

Life is very short, and can be taken away from you at anytime, so why spend it in misery? If you have no children just tell her goodbye and go find yourself some happiness. Let her make someone else’s life a misery, just don’t let it be you.

Take time to plan your exit.

do not tell anyone of your plan!

you will feel so much better, although it will take a few weeks

Does your wife have issues outside of the relationship like with work? My wife starts acting like a child is when she is stressed from work. She can't take it out on people at work (god knows why) so comes home looking for a fight with me. The only other time she does it is when she randomly says that I don't care about her. Considering everything I do for her I refuse to even respond to this and the silent treatment can begin. I refuse to plead with a moody woman when I've done nothing wrong. If this ever started to happen frequently I would seriously look at our relationship and consider if it was worth saving.

My wife says sorry all the time when I moan at her. Khor tort ka. But it doesn't affect her behaviour, she will still do the same thing I moaned about.

I have changed and don't get so wound up over little things. We never had many arguments, and now have very few indeed, not one in the past two years that I can remember. She doesn't go silent like I hear so many women do. I must say that after 14 years with her I am still insanely happy with this woman, and it cannot be that easy living with me.

Archived