What are the chances of Thai wife apologizing?

Pravda

13 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I bet he wears all white when it isn't Buddha day and wais the greet staff at banks and restaurants.

So many many angry farangs on TV. So sad to see so many came to Thailand yet still have a crappy life. They failed to have a great life in their home country so they move to Thailand expecting everything to go their way and the women to be what "they" want them to be. In the meantime bad mouthing the Thai govt, the culture, the laws, the women, etc. You get what you give in life so I have no sympathy for the unhappy farangs who just haven't figured it out.

Big Joke is cleaning things up and many on this board will be posting from another country soon. They will never be happy. Rather just failures at life. Best of luck to you all.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, HuskerDo said:

So many many angry farangs on TV. So sad to see so many came to Thailand yet still have a crappy life. They failed to have a great life in their home country so they move to Thailand expecting everything to go their way and the women to be what "they" want them to be. In the meantime bad mouthing the Thai govt, the culture, the laws, the women, etc. You get what you give in life so I have no sympathy for the unhappy farangs who just haven't figured it out.

Big Joke is cleaning things up and many on this board will be posting from another country soon. They will never be happy. Rather just failures at life. Best of luck to you all.

Those are lots and lots of assumptions.

Lucky you, being above all the problems in life.

25 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

Those are lots and lots of assumptions.

Lucky you, being above all the problems in life.

If you read enough on TV you'll see they aren't assumptions. As for me, yes I'm above most problems in life as they are easy to avoid if you live a clean life.    

On 2/24/2019 at 1:20 PM, sanemax said:

Some Thai ladies watch the Thai soap operas , get engrossed in that , where everyones screaming, shouting , throwing things and hitting each other and thoroughly enjoy it and when the TV programes finished , they want some live action .

Try to get her to watch soap operas continually 

On a loop, ????I can send you the link #keepyourthaiwifehappy.com

58 minutes ago, HuskerDo said:

If you reaId enough on TV you'll see they aren't assumptions. As for me, yes I'm above most problems in life as they are easy to avoid if you live a clean life.    

1/ "If you read enough on TV you'll see they aren't assumptions."

It is only natural to complain, to vent  if something goes wrong. When your bus breaks down, you vent. The other 100s of times that your bus does not break down, you don't comment.

2/ "As for me, yes I'm above most problems in life as they are easy to avoid if you live a clean life. "

Of course it helps to be born in a rich country, not being born with a handicap, not being born in poverty, with caring parents, with parents that stimulate the development of their children, and not having plain stupid bad luck.

PS: what is living a clean life?

All that being said, I am not jealous of you, as I have had a mostly nice life too. And the same is most probably true for the complainers that you like so much to complain about.

2 hours ago, HuskerDo said:

You're the angriest person on here ... you're full of assumptions about people who disagree with your Thailand view. "You get what you give in life" is just a saying, another cliche that people roll out without thinking about, just like your "karma", totally meaningless. 

My approach to Thailand is a simple one, take advantage of all the good stuff, and try to organise myself so that I hardly ever have to deal with the bad stuff. So no marriage, no house building, no loans to relatives, no children, no farang price to see a temple or national park, no retirement visa with 800,000 Baht deposits, no donations to sick buffalos ... I come in and come out, work within the tourist visa system, move to other countries, keep a low profile whilst I'm here, do no harm to anyone ... and have a great time. I'm also pretty happy to be seen as a "failure" in your eyes ... and I'll keep on "failing" until I get bored with it and then I'll do something else. But one thing I am not, and never have been, is unhappy.

On 2/24/2019 at 8:31 PM, oldhippy said:

In 12 years not once a "I'm sorry".

After every psychotic breakdown of her, I wait it out.

3 days, and she is normal again.

It's happening right now again - on holiday in Madeira.

Oh, and by the way, we married when I was 57, and she 54.

And I never ever reminded her that she was bankrupt and living in a delapidated building, 3 families with 1 toilet / thai shower.

Take her to Cabo Giro to "admire"  the view....................and remember she  "slipped"????

P1180336.JPG

5 hours ago, HuskerDo said:

If you read enough on TV you'll see they aren't assumptions. As for me, yes I'm above most problems in life as they are easy to avoid if you live a clean life.    

No doubt Jesus  saved  you eh

6 hours ago, HuskerDo said:

download.jpg

8 hours ago, HuskerDo said:

I never said you should abandon your culture but you need to respect theirs. It's their country after all.

so's  genital mutilation in some cultures .............respect that do you?

8 hours ago, HuskerDo said:

That attitude needs to change if you want a happier life. When you marry you gain a "FATHER-in-law" and a "MOTHER-in-law".

I didnt, both were dead..........now thats a wise decision

6 hours ago, oldhippy said:

1/ "If you read enough on TV you'll see they aren't assumptions."

It is only natural to complain, to vent  if something goes wrong. When your bus breaks down, you vent. The other 100s of times that your bus does not break down, you don't comment.

2/ "As for me, yes I'm above most problems in life as they are easy to avoid if you live a clean life. "

Of course it helps to be born in a rich country, not being born with a handicap, not being born in poverty, with caring parents, with parents that stimulate the development of their children, and not having plain stupid bad luck.

PS: what is living a clean life?

All that being said, I am not jealous of you, as I have had a mostly nice life too. And the same is most probably true for the complainers that you like so much to complain about.

"It is only natural to complain".... this is only true of those that had poor parenting else they would know better and live and expect a better life.

"Of course it helps to be born in a rich country"... when did I say I was born in rich country, etc? Let's not assume.

"what is living a clean life?".... if you need that explained to you then.....

2 hours ago, kannot said:

I didnt, both were dead..........now thats a wise decision

Sad commentary but THANK YOU for being so interested in my posts Kannot. I see you have responded to many of them. I see your name says a lot about you. I hope one day you CAN. Best of luck in the future.

6 hours ago, AlexRich said:

You're the angriest person on here ... you're full of assumptions about people who disagree with your Thailand view. "You get what you give in life" is just a saying, another cliche that people roll out without thinking about, just like your "karma", totally meaningless. 

My approach to Thailand is a simple one, take advantage of all the good stuff, and try to organise myself so that I hardly ever have to deal with the bad stuff. So no marriage, no house building, no loans to relatives, no children, no farang price to see a temple or national park, no retirement visa with 800,000 Baht deposits, no donations to sick buffalos ... I come in and come out, work within the tourist visa system, move to other countries, keep a low profile whilst I'm here, do no harm to anyone ... and have a great time. I'm also pretty happy to be seen as a "failure" in your eyes ... and I'll keep on "failing" until I get bored with it and then I'll do something else. But one thing I am not, and never have been, is unhappy.

In what way did I infer you were a failure? You sound like you have few assets and feel the need to move from county to country to keep it going. That will catch up with you eventually and you'll wish you tried to achieve more in life. Best of luck to you tho. Keep trying to take advantage as long as you can if that makes a fulfilling life for you. 

7 hours ago, AlexRich said:

"You get what you give in life" is just a saying"....

No, it's a fact. If you offer good to the world you will receive the same in return. 

"You're the angriest person on here"..... we'll excuse your poor grammar.

No I'm not angry at all. I'm very happy and content. It is you who are angry that you life isn't happier and that's all on you.

Borderline Personality Disorder or BPD is a well known mental disorder that seems to plague Thailand, it usually affects women, the only cure is for the man is to run away, run as fast as you can it will never get better!!!

2 minutes ago, TPI said:

Borderline Personality Disorder or BPD is a well known mental disorder that seems to plague Thailand, it usually affects women, the only cure is for the man is to run away, run as fast as you can it will never get better!!!

And yet more and more men move there. Interesting.

A loser generalising ! Another failure

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

3 hours ago, HuskerDo said:

"I didnt, both were dead."...….

WOW!! They were very lucky in that they never had to meet you then. Good for them.

Thats  right as I  took their  poor  daughter  all round the world and gave her a  decent life a  good  income of her own which she capitalised  on and  still does 13  years  later, the  only  one out of  all of the 10 brothers and sisters, 90%  spongers and wasters.

Unlike her  Father  who  pissed  off as  soon as  she  arrived.........i  just wish shed  stop bowing at my  feet every  night though.

16 hours ago, downunder66 said:

I’d like to know how...? Thais are very proud they have never been colonised and it seems to me will go out of there way not to listen to any advice or suggestion from Farang. They make a point of it down south I can assure you.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

This is the most solid case I can think of, to find a young woman. They are more open to ideas, less set in their ways, and easier to educate! Once a Thai woman hits 35 or so, her mind is made up about nearly everything! Most women, that is. 

4 hours ago, HuskerDo said:

"You get what you give in life" is just a saying"....

No, it's a fact. If you offer good to the world you will receive the same in return. 

"You're the angriest person on here"..... we'll excuse your poor grammar.

No I'm not angry at all. I'm very happy and content. It is you who are angry that you life isn't happier and that's all on you.

I've already told you I am very happy with life? Why you insist that people who don't share your view of Thailand are unhappy is beyond me?

As for grammar, like many people on here I type fast and click ... so sometimes I slip up. For example:

"it is you who are angry that you life isn't happier". You life?

:1zgarz5:

PS. Today, somewhere in the world, a person who is full of good will get run over with a vehicle, or murdered ... being good doesn't save them. 

On 2/24/2019 at 8:23 PM, Pravda said:

Yeah.... I'm just curious if anyone ever received an honest apology.

yes. plenty of times when my wife realizes the next day that she was wrong and i was right. her emotions go through the roof in evening, next day she just goes for honest apologies.

Archived