Bus driver delivers warring students to the police after stabbing on expressway

webfact

Bus driver delivers warring students to the police after stabbing on expressway

3pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

A Bangkok bus driver on Route 108 drove to a police station after trouble broke out on his bus on the expressway. 

A M6 student was stabbed by a vocational student from another school. 

The student was pronounced dead later in hospital. 

"A" was sitting on the bus with his girlfriend near the back - both were dressed identically.

A M6 (sixth form) student from another school got on at the excise department and was ordered not to sit near the back. 

An argument developed and A produced a knife and stabbed the other student ten times. 

3pm1.jpg

Picture: Sanook

Another female student who tried to stop the attack was injured. 

The driver drove to Tha Rua police station in the Klong Toei area where police and rescue services boarded the bus. 

The student who had been stabbed was taken to Theptharin Hospital but was reported to have died at 9pm Sunday.

Thaivisa notes that gang wars between colleges and schools have been a feature of Bangkok for decades. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-02-25
  • Sad 1

The casual murdering of a stranger on a bus whilst the murderer and girlfriend were wearing a probably school-provided matching Mickey Mouse t-shirts. Beyond weird juxtaposition.

I doubt he will be removed from society for very long. Thailand seems to go for low sentences in this type of juvenile case whilst a petty drug user who happens to be in his late twenties gets a ridiculously excessive sentence.

Edited by Briggsy
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Hmm, I think 'feature' is probably not the word for it.

I feel it's down to a lack of discipline and morals - from both school and parents. But what do I know?

Come on, I think you're being a bit harsh on the school. They obviously enforce a strict uniform policy of Mickey Mouse t-shirts, jeans and flip flops. 

Edited by seahorse
Spelling

5 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Hmm, I think 'feature' is probably not the word for it.

I feel it's down to a lack of discipline and morals - from both school and parents. But what do I know?

I remember last reading about these warring schools.. it is taught by the school teachers and by the senior students.. If they learn this and do what they learn.. Who will you point the finger at? 

The school staff know about the problem.. somewhat encourages the warring. Demands all students wear colors to identify which school they attend.. Makes it easy pickings for any kid wanting to make a name for themself at their school

8 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

I remember last reading about these warring schools.. it is taught by the school teachers and by the senior students.. If they learn this and do what they learn.. Who will you point the finger at? 

The school staff know about the problem.. somewhat encourages the warring. Demands all students wear colors to identify which school they attend.. Makes it easy pickings for any kid wanting to make a name for themself at their school

And they get indoctrinated / ordered by senior students (who are beyond gods) and teachers to do things like this for the glory of their school.

None of them capable of logical intelligent thought nor understand what behaviors are acceptable / unacceptable to a civil society.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Burma Bill said:

Ah! Reminds me of my forensic days and the Brinks-Mat raid at London Heathrow Airport in the UK back in 1983.

Gold bullion, cash and diamonds were stolen valued at 23 million pounds - a record at the time.

Did they get caught? 

There's no point in doing it as they all or very nearly all get caught. 

Don't they! !!!

Edited by alation
Finish comment