UK's Labour says it will back call for second Brexit referendum

webfact

1 hour ago, Nigel Garvie said:

OK I'm not falling into the trap - this was a joke right?- I mean no one could possibly be stupid enough to imagine that the peoples march was made up of continentals. It is well documented that the buses etc, came from all over the UK. But in the same spirit I am looking forward to seeing the Gammons collapsing from exhaustion one by one as they pass Chester Le Street. It may do them a favour as they certainly appear to need the exercise. Few of them are fit (No pun intended) to lick the boots of the real heroes of the Jarrow march. (1936).

From the interviews with remain demonstrators there were a lot of exotic accents - maybe there were all from Jarrow?

2 minutes ago, nauseus said:

From the interviews with remain demonstrators there were a lot of exotic accents - maybe there were all from Jarrow?

Exotic accents must be a pretty scary thing for the average Brexiteer. Did they even look exotic? You better run and call Tommy Racisson.

Edited by welovesundaysatspace
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Why would the "morons" bother to explain to you?

So they're not as polite as remainers then?

Firstly, your ears are closed. You are blinkered. EU = good. Brexit = bad.

Just as all Brexiteers ears are closed and they are blinkered. Brexit=good, EU=bad.

Secondly, they were asked whether they wanted to leave or remain in the EU. They replied that they wanted to leave. They don't have to justify their decision to you or anyone.

Or themselves as it's pretty impossible to justify. Probably why brexiteers never answer that question, just deflect by attacking remainers when asked the question.

Same old question that has been answered a hundred times - bored! 

Just now, welovesundaysatspace said:

Exotic accents must be a pretty scary thing for the average Brexiteer. Did they even look exotic? You better run and call Tommy Racisson.

Less scary than strange and funny. Some of them looked very exotic. Many were complete ranting lunatics.

If you mean Robinson he's not in my list. I have the number for the Radisson though.

8 hours ago, CG1 Blue said:

You're wrong, I do get it. Yes we have representation in these EU bodies, but that is not the same as having full control over spending our money. Do you get it? 

Over 99% of their GDP the UK has full control. The net contribution of the UK into the EU pot is less than 1% of the UK GDP. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dick dasterdly said:

Spidey - Do you seriously think that Grouse's original post that elicited Rivalex's response was "polite"??? ????

Yep you certainly snipped that one!

I was saying that if "the morons" grouse's words not mine, meaning Brexiteers, wouldn't bother explaining to a remainer why they voted Brexit, that would be impolite. I, a remainer, would always do the curtesy of explaining to a brexiteer why I voted remain, if asked.

7 hours ago, Grouse said:

And still No10 supports Grayling! Is he doing something for May?

he is a brexit supporter  and is also behind the £100billion HS2 fiasco,the total cost of brexit up to now wouldnt fit on the side of a red bus

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nauseus said:

Remainers just cannot get it the Brexit vote was not primarily about bloody money. They just can't.

it was primarily about immigration,but that barely got a mention in the following 2.5 year after the majority of the nation and 80% of MPs realised it will be a disaster.

2 minutes ago, Becker said:

Yes, and in return for that you get unfettered access to an enormous market right on your doorstep.

I'd say that's a sweet deal, especially considering those big, beautiful trade deals with other markets just isn't happening.

In fact, by signing new deals with the US, Japan etc you will have been forced into worse deals than before since just about everyone would be able to bend you over a barrel, and that means you've lost independence, not gained it.

Sad.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/03/01/business/us-uk-trade-deal-brexit/index.html

Capture.JPG

spot on,the deals with the US,Japan etc aint happening anytime soon and even if they did they wont favour the UK,never mind we have 6 in place with Palastine,faroe islands,chile,switzerland and 2 other nobodies ive forgotten,we were told it would be a piece of cake,hahahahaha we must of choked on it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

At least those marching will be from the UK not a group of Europeans on a jolly outing for the peoples march in London.

if farage delays the march 4 or 5 years there will be 25000 extra turkeys to march with him after Nissan moves out,if they go down the A1 they can do a spot of tattie picking training en-route in Lincolnshire ready for filling the gap left by our eastern european friends,

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nauseus said:

Your view. Mine is that the main issues were sovereignty plus the prospect of what the EU will become in the future. Anyone that looks back at the evolution of the EU can see the trends.

your paranoid,you shouldnt be at your age,the germans wont take your pension and your local chippy isnt going to get bombed,the EU is going to collapse anyway so you keep saying,i wish you would make your mind up,is it or isnt it

2 hours ago, Loiner said:

Except the contribution. Net 8 Billion quit that should stay in the UK.

But though the government may save 8 billion, companies and people in the UK end up paying much more than that, just in smaller chunks to you don't see it.

After leaving, every export shipment from the UK to the EU will need export paperwork and you'll need to employ customs agents to process it, even if there is zero import tariffs.

Every imported vegetable in the supermarket will cost you more because the supermarket has had to pay the importer more to cover their paperwork costs. 

It's like cutting up your Costco card to save £50 a year membership when you spend £10,000 a week there.   

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Your view again and. as before, all wrong. You don't know my age, my pension expectations, or even if I have a local chippy and I am certainly not paranoid. An EU collapse is certainly a possibility, so the UK would be a lot better out before that happens. 

If it went down surely the UK would rise from the ashes it being so resilient as you lot keep telling us.

5 hours ago, Nigel Garvie said:

OK I'm not a wage/salary slave, I'm self employed, but I want my money back!

But yet your quite happy to see your money end up in Brussels. For the benefit of citizens of the E.u.  Instead of it remaining in the U.k for the benefits of your fellow Brits.

If you are not British, which is possible, from reading your post. Then I apologize for my comment.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Loiner said:

Despite Project Fear predictions, trade will not stop after Brexit. Trade is made by business and industry, not government. 8 billion per year and increasing, is not a sweet deal at all, for something that will carry on whether we are in or out.

Nobody will be over a barrel when we are independence, so long as we can always walk away from any negotiation with No Deal if we want.

Happy.

your dream of a no deal is slim,too many experts,businesses and MPs dont want it,8 billion is a small price to pay considering the damage it would cause,its took 2.5 years to sink in but we are getting there at last,the dream has probably cost the UK more than 8 billion pounds and inflicted 17 million broken hearts on the dreamers,never mind you wont get another chance again at your age.