UK's Labour says it will back call for second Brexit referendum

webfact

1 minute ago, CG1 Blue said:

Yes, and you know what we can do if we don't like the way our government is spending our money? We can vote them out in general election. 

corbyn will squander even more,as would tommy if he takes over,the tories are the best of a bad bunch,thats why the EU are needed to keep the retards on the straight and narrow,the UK is the laffing stock of the world,living in the past and making laws madder than any EU laws.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Grouse said:

Totally incorrect. See my Snopes piece on Soros. Don't post fake news here please.

What bit is fake news? Your inability to believe. Same as WMD and the tanks on the border of Saudi Arabia in the first gulf war. All considered real but we all know that was fake news.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, melvinmelvin said:

no,

at least as far as I have read, that is not what they say

they say Brexit on the 29th, one way or the other

I interpret that as including may-deal

but I guess no-deal is their preferred action

mai pen rai

walking from the shipyards to the political barracks is sound exercise

many will arrive leaner, good start for enduring the past 29th when

supermarkets run out of calories

my gaaaawd, isn't it high time you Brits get organized?

and get this bloody process on rails

Preferences notwithstanding from the Brexiteers here, need to separate out on the day:

1. Those who will accept Soft Brexit. (The reasonable ones)

2. Those who will not. (The loons).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CG1 Blue said:

Yes, and you know what we can do if we don't like the way our government is spending our money? We can vote them out in general election. 

That's right. Corbyn will be a safe pair of hands.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, CG1 Blue said:

So the EU decides what to do with our money, and gives some of it back to us for the projects they choose. Why can't we choose what do with our money? 

More money for girls and beer the Brexiteers are arguing down LK Metro.

23 minutes ago, SheungWan said:

Preferences notwithstanding from the Brexiteers here, need to separate out on the day:

1. Those who will accept Soft Brexit. (The reasonable ones)

2. Those who will not. (The loons).

It's TV. Loons rule.

12 minutes ago, SheungWan said:

More money for girls and beer the Brexiteers are arguing down LK Metro.

I have long suspected your disambiguation is as a result of time spent in the bars of LK Metro and Soi Buakhao.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Laughing Gravy said:

At least those marching will be from the UK not a group of Europeans on a jolly outing for the peoples march in London.

Nice time of the year to be back in the UK. I do miss Scratchwood Service Station.

scratchwd2.jpg

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, SheungWan said:

Are all the Brexiteers on the forum back in the UK for the march South?

Ah'm lookin forrad ta it. It should be reet Gradley but too antwacky for thee lad. ????

Sorry if I caused embarrassment connecting you with LK and Buakhao. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, bomber said:

your country chose to spend £16 million to hire ships from a company that had no ships,now its £33 million compensation to eurotunnel,you couldnt make it up,give me the EU anyday,innovators may backside.

Government award £13.8m Brexit ferry contract to company with no ships _ Latest Brexit news and top stories - The New European.html 422.3 kB · 0 downloads Government pays Eurotunnel £33m over Brexit ferry case - BBC News.html 213.52 kB · 0 downloads

And still No10 supports Grayling! Is he doing something for May?

4 hours ago, aright said:

Ah'm lookin forrad ta it. It should be reet Gradley but too antwacky for thee lad. ????

Sorry if I caused embarrassment connecting you with LK and Buakhao. 

If you're still reasonably fit it's not a bad deal - 50 quid if you join for two days or more accommodation and breakfast included every day. It will be a veritable media circus as well for the most vociferous getting plenty of air time with TV etc on the way. And a chance to meet the patron saint of Brexit Lord Farage. I'd be tempted for a laugh to go undercover on this if I was back in Blighty but I get back April 3rd. TVF members could sponsor one of their Brexit backing numbers to get them there and 'on air'. So come on chaps any of you up for it and show some good old British phlegm and do your bit for the cause? Or is it just so much hot air to while away the time on internet forums?

https://www.marchtoleave.com/faq

P.S I promise to chip in a tenner if they start a go fund me page to pay for the airfare. 

Edited by beautifulthailand99

4 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

At least those marching will be from the UK not a group of Europeans on a jolly outing for the peoples march in London.

OK I'm not falling into the trap - this was a joke right?- I mean no one could possibly be stupid enough to imagine that the peoples march was made up of continentals. It is well documented that the buses etc, came from all over the UK. But in the same spirit I am looking forward to seeing the Gammons collapsing from exhaustion one by one as they pass Chester Le Street. It may do them a favour as they certainly appear to need the exercise. Few of them are fit (No pun intended) to lick the boots of the real heroes of the Jarrow march. (1936).

2 hours ago, RuamRudy said:

Off topic, but my little rant for the day - I often think it is easy to allow government spending (and government spending fiascos) to wash over us because the numbers are so intangible to the average person. But someone on my Twitter feed calculated yesterday that the 33M wasted by this donkey's rank incompetence equates to the full year tax contributions of around 7,000 full time average salary employees across the UK. 

OK I'm not a wage/salary slave, I'm self employed, but I want my money back!

3 minutes ago, rixalex said:

Why would the "morons" bother to explain to you?

Firstly, your ears are closed. You are blinkered. EU = good. Brexit = bad.

Secondly, they were asked whether they wanted to leave or remain in the EU. They replied that they wanted to leave. They don't have to justify their decision to you or anyone.

Why would the "morons" bother to explain to you?

So they're not as polite as remainers then?

Firstly, your ears are closed. You are blinkered. EU = good. Brexit = bad.

Just as all Brexiteers ears are closed and they are blinkered. Brexit=good, EU=bad.

Secondly, they were asked whether they wanted to leave or remain in the EU. They replied that they wanted to leave. They don't have to justify their decision to you or anyone.

Or themselves as it's pretty impossible to justify. Probably why brexiteers never answer that question, just deflect by attacking remainers when asked the question.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, nauseus said:

Oh God. He can't be! Can he?

It's not what you think. His attentions are reserved for Mr. May.

All Conservatives bat for both sides. Did they teach you nothing at your public school?

• Haha 2