Need 2nd Person To Join Tony's Gym

JimmyTheMook

I joined a few months back when the 2 for 1 promotion was certainly available. They offered me 2 years for the price of 1 as I was joining alone and then when I said I only wanted one years membership they gave it to me at half price. i.e the same rate I would have paid if 2 people had joined together. It's worth an ask, they might still be desperate for members!

gmac

15,000 for life.

That's incredible compared to U.S. prices.

There are gyms near my home that charge that monthly!!

I love Thailand. :o

I looked today . 15,000 lifetime any of the Tony Gyms in Pattaya. The 3999. is for one year at the newest location on soi 17 and it is a two person joining to get that price.

Any opinions from current members ?

I am looking to take off a few pounds.

15,000 for life.

That's incredible compared to U.S. prices.

There are gyms near my home that charge that monthly!!

I love Thailand. :D

Sounds to me like they are DEPERATE for money. Never a good sign, but I guess that it is not that much to lose? :o

I would expect that like all gyms all over the world, they will put on any promotion and make any promise to get you to sign up and pay up front - - - knowing full well that 90% of new members never return after the first few weeks.

he is already building new rooms

on the other side of the 3 rd were he has the location with the pool so it should nd get to crowded

i joined for lifetime that way i will never get angry on myself again in case i do not use it :o because i can not loose any monthly fee lol

he is already building new rooms

on the other side of the 3 rd were he has the location with the pool so it should nd get to crowded

i joined for lifetime that way i will never get angry on myself again in case i do not use it :o because i can not loose any monthly fee lol

There will be a new gym from Bangkok called California Wow opening on 2nd road in the new mall and I've heard they charge 500 bht a month. So I think Tony is trying to lock people up for the longterm and put some cash in his pocket as well.It seems to be working as there are many people taking advantage of the 15k lifetime deal.