Mueller report finds no evidence that Trump campaign colluded with Russia - U.S. Justice Department

webfact

2 hours ago, heybruce said:

It's very clear that you won't accept the word of inside sources when you can't personally review the classified information.  I'm curious, does that apply to intelligence reports that stated that Iran had a covert nuclear program?  Do you want the US to drop all sanctions in place to curb Iran's nuclear program in the absence of unclassified proof?

Trump himself said opposition research is legal.  Paying a highly respected agent of a close US ally to conduct opposition research is legal.  Attempting to get something of value, dirt on Hillary Clinton, from a hostile foreign government, as Don Jr did, is illegal.

I won't dispute there was, and probably still is, bias in the FBI.  Comey probably did more to ensure the Trump victory than Russia by reopening the FBI investigation of Clinton days before the election.  He did this because there were agents in the FBI hostile to Clinton who he feared would leak the information if he didn't release it.   https://townhall.com/columnists/edklein/2016/11/02/why-comey-reopened-the-hillary-investigation-n2240690

Trump made the investigation legitimate.  He had a history of dealings with Russia, we now know he was negotiating a major real estate deal with Russia, he had the Republican platform regarding Ukraine changed in a manner highly favorable to Russia.  He refused to acknowledge Russian interference in the election.  And he has never said anything negative about Putin.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck.  If Trump acts like a Russian stooge and talks like a Russian stooge, Trump is probably a Russian stooge and it would be treasonously irresponsible to not investigate.

I was never sure if Trump was a willful accomplice in helping Putin undermine the US, or simply Putin's useful idiot.  Now that the Mueller report is out, we know the answer.

It's very clear you are willing to believe unnamed "sources" to feed a biased assumption. That is your choice, and you constantly berate people who don't believe in the ridiculous attempt to make the same assumptions. 

You make ridiculous assumptions to feed the same narrative, it won't matter what is released now or in the future. 

You don't have any actual verifiable evidence and you'll still insist on the ridiculous narrative to feed your bias. 

This will only serve to bolster the reelection of the man who you hate,so please don't stop the outrage circus. 

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, heybruce said:

Trump is probably a Russian stooge and it would be treasonously irresponsible to not investigate.

Good god man STILL banging on about this? 

Mueller had an expansive mandate, unlimited funds, best lawyers, and STILL couldn't "get Trump" like you want to do so badly. 

I have no doubt that when the Mueller report is released/leaked it will have plenty of liberal junk food for you guys munch on, but just remember that several posters (yourself included) on this forum have apparently wasted YEARS of their life smugly and arrogantly posting on this subject, only to be flat wrong, and thats gotta be embarrassing. 

6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Please don't refer to that nonsense on my behalf. I have zero interest in it and Obama is no more on the political scene.

You and others continually refer to his lies as being somehow meaningful, but give us a break. He's just become a politician and politicians tell porkies all the time. I'd be surprised if he didn't lie, as I expect politicians to do so.

I only care about results and so far he's doing his best to keep his campaign promises. If he hasn't succeeded in all, that's because the Dems and his enemies in the GOP have been able to stop or delay him.

Trump does not lie like other politicians, he exceeds all past presidents combined in the volume of lies.  He became politically "relevant", if that is the correct term, based on the BS lie of Obama's birth certificate.  That was far more of an attempted coup than the legitimate investigations of Trump's suspicious behavior and conflicts of interest.

What campaign promises s Trump"doing his best" to keep?  Making Mexico pay for the wall?  Replacing Obamacare with something much better and cheaper?  Reducing the federal budget and trade deficit?

4 minutes ago, Thainesss said:

Good god man STILL banging on about this? 

Mueller had an expansive mandate, unlimited funds, best lawyers, and STILL couldn't "get Trump" like you want to do so badly. 

I have no doubt that when the Mueller report is released/leaked it will have plenty of liberal junk food for you guys munch on, but just remember that several posters (yourself included) on this forum have apparently wasted YEARS of their life smugly and arrogantly posting on this subject, only to be flat wrong, and thats gotta be embarrassing. 

Another poster who can't reply to my post unless he edits it down to an out of context snippet.

2 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Trump does not lie like other politicians, he exceeds all past presidents combined in the volume of lies.  He became politically "relevant", if that is the correct term, based on the BS lie of Obama's birth certificate.  That was far more of an attempted coup than the legitimate investigations of Trump's suspicious behavior and conflicts of interest.

What campaign promises s Trump"doing his best" to keep?  Making Mexico pay for the wall?  Replacing Obamacare with something much better and cheaper?  Reducing the federal budget and trade deficit?

wow, you are truly deep into the emotional and irrational zone with the obsessive manner of hatred. this type of behavior will ensure another 4 years. I can't imagine the depth of despair you will be in by then, but it will be fun to see it.

4 hours ago, elmrfudd said:

It's very clear you are willing to believe unnamed "sources" to feed a biased assumption. That is your choice, and you constantly berate people who don't believe in the ridiculous attempt to make the same assumptions. 

You make ridiculous assumptions to feed the same narrative, it won't matter what is released now or in the future. 

You don't have any actual verifiable evidence and you'll still insist on the ridiculous narrative to feed your bias. 

This will only serve to bolster the reelection of the man who you hate,so please don't stop the outrage circus. 

It is very clear that you are unwilling to accept the fact that Trump acts like a willing stooge or useful idiot to Putin.  I explained the use of "unnamed sources", and it was a small portion of my post.  The rational for investigating Trump was explained using verified sources, often Trump himself. 

5 minutes ago, elmrfudd said:

wow, you are truly deep into the emotional and irrational zone with the obsessive manner of hatred. this type of behavior will ensure another 4 years. I can't imagine the depth of despair you will be in by then, but it will be fun to see it.

I post well known and verifiable facts, and you consider it "deep into the emotional and irrational zone".  You clearly have nothing.

1 minute ago, heybruce said:

I post well known and verifiable facts

The smugness here is pretty funny. 

Mueller report quotes, just for you:

“[T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”

“the evidence does not establish that the President was involved in an underlying crime related to Russian election interference”

Those are facts

"The special counsel regulations were written to provide the public with confidence that justice was done. It is impossible for the public to reach that determination without knowing two things. First, what did the Mueller report conclude, and what was the evidence on obstruction of justice? And second, how could Mr. Barr have reached his conclusion so quickly?."

Here’s a list of Barr’s weasel words and what they’re hiding.

d2flcsjxqaelazf.jpg?w=403&h=293

40 minutes ago, heybruce said:

I post well known and verifiable facts, and you consider it "deep into the emotional and irrational zone".  You clearly have nothing.

well known verifiable facts are not "sources" there are from named people with references

to places dates, corroborating witnesses and are not unnamed.

you have none of that

39 minutes ago, Thainesss said:

The smugness here is pretty funny. 

Mueller report quotes, just for you:

Those are facts

the denial is sad, but expected.

keep up the resistance, it is hilarious

49 minutes ago, heybruce said:

It is very clear that you are unwilling to accept the fact that Trump acts like a willing stooge or useful idiot to Putin.  I explained the use of "unnamed sources", and it was a small portion of my post.  The rational for investigating Trump was explained using verified sources, often Trump himself. 

denial isn't healthy

50 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Mueller report finds no evidence that Trump campaign colluded with Russia - U.S. Justice Department

59 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

Well that’s what Trump’s hand picked AG is telling us in his ‘summary letter’ that he is now telling us is not a ‘summary letter’.

Show the nation the report the nation has paid for!

well known verifiable facts are not "sources" there are from named people with references

to places dates, corroborating witnesses and are not unnamed.

you have none of that

I have provided factual information explaining why the Mueller investigation was necessary and legitimate independent of the Steele dossier.  You are hung up on the dossier because it is the only argument you have, and not a very good one.

5 hours ago, heybruce said:

denial isn't healthy

I agree, but it seems to be all that you have.

4 hours ago, marcusarelus said:

As I've already pointed out, and will no doubt have to point out many more times:

Trump made the investigation legitimate.  He had a history of dealings with Russia, we now know he was negotiating a major real estate deal with Russia, he had the Republican platform regarding Ukraine changed in a manner highly favorable to Russia.  He refused to acknowledge Russian interference in the election.  And he has never said anything negative about Putin.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck.  If Trump acts like a Russian stooge and talks like a Russian stooge, Trump is probably a Russian stooge and it would be treasonously irresponsible to not investigate.

I was never sure if Trump was a willful accomplice in helping Putin undermine the US, or simply Putin's useful idiot.  Now that the Mueller report is out, we know the answer.

6 hours ago, heybruce said:

Trump wants a good relationship with Russia. So do the overwhelming majority of Americans. It is only a very small and select ethnic group that unfortunately happens to have a stranglehold on major media organs not just in America but throughout the West that harbors some kind of blood hatred of the Russian people. 

To suggest that Trump should be "investigated" for pursuing a generally pro-Russian foreign policy that he explicitly campaigned and won on is the very definition of a soft coup. And most galling of all is the country for whom practically every American Politician bows and scrapes to in the most revolting, stooge like manner possible happens to be the ethnic homeland of the very same people pushing this Russian nonsense. 

Actions speak louder than words and it's very odd that he has alienated our allies and has chosen to snuggle up to Putin, Kim and Duarte.  I was surprised that he did not jump in bed with Maduro.

52 minutes ago, usviphotography said:

Trump wants a good relationship with Russia. So do the overwhelming majority of Americans. It is only a very small and select ethnic group that unfortunately happens to have a stranglehold on major media organs not just in America but throughout the West that harbors some kind of blood hatred of the Russian people. 

To suggest that Trump should be "investigated" for pursuing a generally pro-Russian foreign policy that he explicitly campaigned and won on is the very definition of a soft coup. And most galling of all is the country for whom practically every American Politician bows and scrapes to in the most revolting, stooge like manner possible happens to be the ethnic homeland of the very same people pushing this Russian nonsense. 

Image associée

11 minutes ago, wayned said:

Actions speak louder than words and it's very odd that he has alienated our allies and has chosen to snuggle up to Putin, Kim and Duarte.  I was surprised that he did not jump in bed with Maduro.

Q26VOBOFDZHWNPTGDEV5NFRBFU.jpg

23 minutes ago, wayned said:

Who are these so called "allies" Trump has alienated? Germany, France, and the UK? You aren't going to find many Trump supporters who would consider any of those three "friends" of America. Indeed, the UK currently under heavy suspicion of having tried to help fix the 2016 Presidential Election, which if confirmed, would make them guilty of an act of war. And with respect to Duterte, Trump is simply trying to restore the relationship of a long time strategic ally from the damage done by Obama's incompetence. Russia too, was a traditional friend of America other than during the Bolsheviks (who we defeated and no longer exist!) few decades in power. And what Trump is trying to do in North Korea is simply help them become the next Vietnam, which would be a gift to the peace and prosperity of the entire world.

In theory, Trump's foreign policy is the best of any President in over a century. In practice, he is failing to implement many of his stated goals because he allowed Neocon traitors to infiltrate his government. You aren't going to make a peace deal with North Korea with Mike Pompeo and John Bolton running around. 

1 hour ago, usviphotography said:

"Trump wants a good relationship with Russia. So do the overwhelming majority of Americans."

The overwhelming majority of Americans don't want Russia interfering in US elections, undermining and invading countries in Russia's border, poisoning people in the UK, etc.

"It is only a very small and select ethnic group that unfortunately happens to have a stranglehold on major media organs not just in America but throughout the West that harbors some kind of blood hatred of the Russian people."

So you buy into that conspiracy theory, do you?  I bet you think "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" is a real thing as well.

"And most galling of all is the country for whom practically every American Politician bows and scrapes to in the most revolting, stooge like manner possible happens to be the ethnic homeland of the very same people pushing this Russian nonsense."

I assume you mean Israel.  In case you haven't noticed, Trump is catering to the wishes of Israel more than any President in US history.

17 minutes ago, usviphotography said:

Who are these so called "allies" Trump has alienated? Germany, France, and the UK? You aren't going to find many Trump supporters who would consider any of those three "friends" of America. Indeed, the UK currently under heavy suspicion of having tried to help fix the 2016 Presidential Election, which if confirmed, would make them guilty of an act of war. And with respect to Duterte, Trump is simply trying to restore the relationship of a long time strategic ally from the damage done by Obama's incompetence. Russia too, was a traditional friend of America other than during the Bolsheviks (who we defeated and no longer exist!) few decades in power. And what Trump is trying to do in North Korea is simply help them become the next Vietnam, which would be a gift to the peace and prosperity of the entire world.

In theory, Trump's foreign policy is the best of any President in over a century. In practice, he is failing to implement many of his stated goals because he allowed Neocon traitors to infiltrate his government. You aren't going to make a peace deal with North Korea with Mike Pompeo and John Bolton running around. 

A fictional rewrite of history,  How entertaining.  Please do expand on the above.  Start with this one:

" Indeed, the UK currently under heavy suspicion of having tried to help fix the 2016 Presidential Election, which if confirmed, would make them guilty of an act of war. "

Once again, a new member who is going over the top in denigrating long time US allies and praising Trump's obsequious approach to Putin.  My troll alert is going off.

Trump acts counter to Russian interests in numerous ways:

Engineering an attempted coup in Venezuela, a Russian ally;

Selling lethal weapons to Ukraine (which Obama didn't);

Increased sanctions in 2014 after Russia's invasion of Crimea;

Ordering missiles fired at Syrian military sites, a Russian ally;

for a partial list.

But he is Putin's puppet and owned by the Kremlin, is a remaining belief of people who have problems with logic, reasoning, and accepting/understanding information.

Thinking hurts some people's heads.

10 hours ago, Opl said:

"The special counsel regulations were written to provide the public with confidence that justice was done. It is impossible for the public to reach that determination without knowing two things. First, what did the Mueller report conclude, and what was the evidence on obstruction of justice? And second, how could Mr. Barr have reached his conclusion so quickly?."

Here’s a list of Barr’s weasel words and what they’re hiding.

d2flcsjxqaelazf.jpg?w=403&h=293

Mueller found no evidence of anything to indict or impeach Trump, so the "resistance" strategy is to demonise Barr. 

Demonise away for the next for the next 6 years of Trumps presidency if you will. Trump will lose no sleep over it.

6 hours ago, heybruce said:

I have provided factual information explaining why the Mueller investigation was necessary and legitimate independent of the Steele dossier.  You are hung up on the dossier because it is the only argument you have, and not a very good one.

no, you have not provided factual information. Facts are verifiable. no, the investigation was not legitimate with or without the dossier. you are obsessed

with a false narrative because it serves your desired belief.

Archived