Mueller report finds no evidence that Trump campaign colluded with Russia - U.S. Justice Department

webfact

25 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

How many times do you have to be told that the US president is not elected by popular vote?

If Trump was elected by one electoral college vote he is still president, but he was elected by lots.

It was really wise of the founding fathers to foresee the possibility of populated states winning the country every time and making it not possible.

I was disputing the claim that Russia had nothing to do with Trump winning the election, but of course facts and context don't matter to you.

You think it was wise of the Founding Fathers to develop an electoral system that pleased the slave states by giving them extra weight in Presidential elections?

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, FarangDoingHisThing69 said:

The hysterics of the deranged Trump hating communists never ceases to entertain.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Trump sucks up to Putin like no other and is "in love" with the brutal communist dictator Kim Jong Un, and you think we are communists?

6 minutes ago, heybruce said:

You just gave a good example of believing a source you agree with, while ignoring the fact that his post was convincingly discredited.

I see no evidence of "believing" in any "source" in what you quoted.

In fact, I have no idea of what you are on about.

Never mind, deflect away, but it won't change the fact that Trump is for all intents and purposes free and clear, and a shoo in for the election if it were held now.

Trump sucks up to Putin like no other and is "in love" with the brutal communist dictator Kim Jong Un, and you think we are communists?

Take your meds and learn to put multiple quotes in a post. It’s bad enough I have to see one of your drivel filled conspiracy theories, let alone a batch of posts with equally useless content.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

12 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Never mind, deflect away, but it won't change the fact that Trump is for all intents and purposes free and clear, and a shoo in for the election if it were held now.

His current average of all approval pols is 41.9%.  If the election were held today there would have to be a very creative electoral college vote .

3 minutes ago, wayned said:

His current average of all approval pols is 41.9%.  If the election were held today there would have to be a very creative electoral college vote .

According to some sources ( you can google as well as I can ) Trump has very strong support among Republicans. If the Dems field another poor candidate in 2020, he may get in by default, if enough Dem voters stay home. Isn't that what happened last time?

Yes but this doesn’t prove how many would vote for him.

If it is Trump vs a Democrat agenda of Green New Deal and free college for all and SS for illegals then every Republican will vote for a Republican agenda regardless whether they approve of Trump...and so would a few old school upper middle class Democrats who have a solid foundation of economics.

IMO

This is not the end nor even the beginning of the end but it is the end of the beginning.

I must have heard the above quote somewhere. Let me think... Obama would certainly know who said it. :stoner: (On second thought, probably not)

The nutter leftists, Trump-haters, media, et al who crazily pushed this Russian conspiracy hypothesis for two F* years I hope will be very sorry they opened this Pandora's Box. There should be prison time for many of the treasonous officials who were behind this. Trump knows who they are and they well-documented even by themselves in most cases.

18 minutes ago, wayned said:

Mr. Trump strategy Take the senate . Mr. Sessions resigns. Mr. Barr gets confirmed .Then suddenly ,Mueller Investigation comes to a conclusion. No more indictments, No collusion and no obstruction! On to the campaign trail

19 minutes ago, MaxYakov said:

This is not the end nor even the beginning of the end but it is the end of the beginning.

I must have heard the above quote somewhere. Let me think... Obama would certainly know who said it. :stoner: (On second thought, probably not)

The nutter leftists, Trump-haters, media, et al who crazily pushed this Russian conspiracy hypothesis for two F* years I hope will be very sorry they opened this Pandora's Box. There should be prison time for many of the treasonous officials who were behind this. Trump knows who they are and they well-documented even by themselves in most cases.

Russians too are happy! ????

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/russian-who-attended-infamous-2016-trump-tower-meeting-praises-ethics-of-special-counsel-investigators

16 minutes ago, MaxYakov said:

I must have heard the above quote somewhere. Let me think... Obama would certainly know who said it. :stoner:

I was  never a fan of this Russian collusion theory (as I stated in the other thread.....even a dimwit like trump cannot be that dumb) but do believe there are other events underway which could prove damaging to him!!

But let's be real about this...........here you have someone who continually lies, then lies again, has employed illegals, been a 5 times bankrupt and on and on........so he is a prime candidate for investigation into any apparent misdemeanours.

That is only natural. esp if you hold high office and that's the way it should be. Even more so if he surrounds himself with shady crooks (birds of a feather springs to mind) and undesirables.

The trump supporters are having their time now, but there is more to come regarding this clown, so they should enjoy it whilst they can. And am I a "trump hater", well if I dislike liars, bigots, racists, cheats and crooks, then I must be, but then that surely must apply to all fair and honest folk?

2 minutes ago, xylophone said:

I was  never a fan of this Russian collusion theory (as I stated in the other thread.....even a dimwit like trump cannot be that dumb) but do believe there are other events underway which could prove damaging to him!!

But let's be real about this...........here you have someone who continually lies, then lies again, has employed illegals, been a 5 times bankrupt and on and on........so he is a prime candidate for investigation into any apparent misdemeanours.

That is only natural. esp if you hold high office and that's the way it should be. Even more so if he surrounds himself with shady crooks (birds of a feather springs to mind) and undesirables.

The trump supporters are having their time now, but there is more to come regarding this clown, so they should enjoy it whilst they can. And am I a "trump hater", well if I dislike liars, bigots, racists, cheats and crooks, then I must be, but then that surely must apply to all fair and honest folk?

We understand your frustration but unless somebody has a better idea,It's 2020

On 3/24/2019 at 4:14 PM, ShortTimed said:

This entire Mueller investigation was a Liberal fantasy that cost alot of money.

If Manafort pays his fines the gummint comes out ahead.  Not bad for a fantasy.

3 hours ago, heybruce said:

The CIA reports to Senate and House intelligence committees.  These committees review its plans, actions, and approve its budgets.  That is accountability to elected officials.

I am not aware of the term deep state being applied to the US government until Republicans, long accustomed to initiating investigations, found themselves under investigation.  The fact that paranoid right-wingers use the term liberally does not convince me that there is a clandestine military/intelligence "mafia" secretly running the government, as is the case in other countries.

Wikipedia has imposed controls on who can submit and edit.  It is generally a useful source.  However if you can provide a credible source with an alternative definition of "deep state" that you think is better feel free to post it.

Lol so the CIA budget gets reviewed I would hardly call that policing it. 

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

1 hour ago, FarangDoingHisThing69 said:

Take your meds and learn to put multiple quotes in a post. It’s bad enough I have to see one of your drivel filled conspiracy theories, let alone a batch of posts with equally useless content.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Both of you should not only read my posts but the posts that I replied to.  Context makes things much easier to understand, for those who will read.

12 minutes ago, tlandtday said:

Lol so the CIA budget gets reviewed I would hardly call that policing it. 

You also would not come up with any justification for calling the CIA a deep state institution.  In fact, you won't even define what you mean by deep state. 

You come across as someone who parrots words he heard elsewhere, and can't handle it when the logic of your parroted words are challenged.

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I wonder what Mueller's team are doing now that the money spinner is over and they didn't even catch a big fish?

Mr President, did Rober Mueller act honourably?

Well, we haven't found any evidence that he didn't... but we can't exonerate him either.

"One big reason MSNBC spent 3 years endorsing false conspiracies & hoaxes is because they barred dissenters from their network. They wanted their audience to believe only Trump & his cronies denied it. Journalists who shield themselves from dissent & evade questioning are frauds."

- Glenn Greenwald

And this is unchanged. They are not letting one person on their network who was skeptical during the last few years.

3 hours ago, xylophone said:

So his bad traits in your opinion are enough to justify attempting a "silent coup" to eliminate a fairly-elected US President by people who have sworn to uphold the rule of law and the US Constitution?

I'm not a rabid Trump supporter, but no fairly-elected President deserves to be hounded by irrational purveyors of an off-the-wall conspiracy hypothesis for over two years straight (which, of course, includes a Trump-hating and unprofessional US media that has the audacity to call themselves "journalists").

BTW, racism and bigotry are not illegal in the US (yet). Trump may be a liar, but have proof that he is a crook and sic law enforcement on him, ok? I recommend your having your Post Trump Election Derangement Syndrome checked by a professional psychologist.

3 hours ago, heybruce said:

You also would not come up with any justification for calling the CIA a deep state institution.  In fact, you won't even define what you mean by deep state. 

You come across as someone who parrots words he heard elsewhere, and can't handle it when the logic of your parroted words are challenged.

No need to get angry and personal.  You sound like you have a bad case of Trump Derangement Syndrome.  It is getting around lol.  Please take your meds.

10 minutes ago, MaxYakov said:

So his bad traits in your opinion are enough to justify attempting a "silent coup" to eliminate a fairly-elected US President by people who have sworn to uphold the rule of law and the US Constitution?

I'm not a rabid Trump supporter, but no fairly-elected President deserves to be hounded by irrational purveyors of an off-the-wall conspiracy hypothesis for over two years straight (which, of course, includes a Trump-hating and unprofessional US media that has the audacity to call themselves "journalists").

BTW, racism and bigotry are not illegal in the US (yet). Trump may be a liar, but have proof that he is a crook and sic law enforcement on him, ok? I recommend your having your Post Trump Election Derangement Syndrome checked by a professional psychologist.

As I said when you are a liar and a crook (hiring illegals, and he settled out of court) you should expect to be investigated, and so he was.

I have no "syndrome" that I know of............I just don't like liars, crooks, racists, bigots, misogynists and trump embodies them all, so my suggestion would be for his supporters to look inward as to their own values and beliefs and to really see what they have elected.

This is not the end of him being investigated that's why he "preconditioned" the public with his, "no president ever deserves to be investigated like this (because there is more to come) speech".

It's not over til the fat man squeals....................

Comment: Donald Trump not guilty of collusion - but guilty of being unfit for office

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12216962

the report does not conclude that the President committed a crime" but that "it also does not exonerate him." The report does not exonerate the president? That's a stunning thing for a prosecutor to say.

But Mueller isn't prone to cheap shots and Americans should expect far more from a president than merely that he not be provably a criminal.

They should expect a president to comport himself in accordance with the high duties of his office. As all presidents must, Trump swore an oath to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution, and to faithfully execute his office and the laws in accordance with the Constitution. That oath requires putting the national interests above his personal interests.

9 hours ago, heybruce said:

I find it amazing that Trumpies condemn James Comey.  He did more to make Trump President than Putin.

Inadvertently Yes he did. He also thought Hillary was a shoe in, and he'd never have to be held accountable for any of his miserable mistakes. That's how stupid Comey is. Behind the scenes Comey was leading the coup d'etat, threatening Trump with a fake dossier, and fake FISA documents. 

He went beyond the call of duty when he did Loretta Lynch's job for her, announcing despite the fact Hillary broke the law he wouldn't press charges... perhaps his biggest blunder, although he's had many of them, it's kinda hard to rate them. 

Now on to the last point Trump Derangement Syndromers make is obstruction of justice.  How can you obstruct justice if no crime was committed?  How was there obstruction of justice when Rat Rossinstien wrote the letter recommending the firing of Comey?  

2 hours ago, xylophone said:

Comment: Donald Trump not guilty of collusion - but guilty of being unfit for office

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12216962

the report does not conclude that the President committed a crime" but that "it also does not exonerate him." The report does not exonerate the president? That's a stunning thing for a prosecutor to say.

But Mueller isn't prone to cheap shots and Americans should expect far more from a president than merely that he not be provably a criminal.

They should expect a president to comport himself in accordance with the high duties of his office. As all presidents must, Trump swore an oath to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution, and to faithfully execute his office and the laws in accordance with the Constitution. That oath requires putting the national interests above his personal interests.

Collusion isn't a crime!  Mueller was appointed SC to investigate Russia's involvement in the election. Rossenstien repeatedly stated Trump was not the subject of investigation.  They all knew this was a hoax from the beginning. According to Strozk "there was no there, there. Trump handled this Coup D'etat with amazing foresight, and saved our republic. 

Now lets go after the ones who plotted this coup, so this sh@rt never happens again!

Archived