Rivals voice suspicions as Thailand's pro-army party leads election race

webfact

28 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

More reasons to be suspicious as the EC again delay announcing the election results. Should be yesterday, then today at 2 and now Friday. A typical Prayut's style of promise and postponement.   

You got to be kidding ! That's just a load of ...

Anyway a telltale sign something is amiss is the exit poll. Yes those quite frequently are wrong, but this wrong, I don't think I have ever seen that happen. 

Edited by sjaak327
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Loh said:

More reasons to be suspicious as the EC again delay announcing the election results. Should be yesterday, then today at 2 and now Friday. A typical Prayut's style of promise and postponement.   

come on man, they need time to make the FIX..., numbers are easy to manipulate for some and very hard for  others (them included)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stevemac said:

Arriving in Bangkok 3 April. Normally stay downtown, but staying overnight at airport hotel to avoid any potential problems before onward travel to Chiang Rai. Regardless of result, hope all is peaceful for everyone's sake.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Nope, there will rioting in the streets, buildings on fire, troops and police shooting everybody, airport will be closed so you won't have to worry about anything. 

You tink to mut. 

3 minutes ago, ShortTimed said:

Looking at the US example, there can be quite a bit of downside with a 4-year election cycle.

Why do so many here voice displeasure with him as PM?

are you new here or do you live outside Thailand, that's the only plausible reason to ask these type of questions

• Like 2

are you new here or do you live outside Thailand, that's the only plausible reason to ask these type of questions

New here but what has he done that is bad for Thailand.

I heard about a rice scheme and a corrupt sister/brother living in exile.

But I have not heard any similar wrongdoings by Prayuth. What has he done that is harmful to Thailand?

He has made life harder for farangs in the form of VISAs and border runs. Does this fuel some of the dislike?
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, ShortTimed said:

But I have not heard any similar wrongdoings by Prayuth. What has he done that is harmful to Thailand?

He has made life harder for farangs in the form of VISAs and border runs. Does this fuel some of the dislike?

stick around for a while and you will judge by yourself

• Like 2

stick around for a while and you will judge by yourself

That might very well be true but it does seem odd that nobody can name anything.

I have read about the rice scheme. That is a very obvious case of corruption. I thought there must be something similar for future PM Prayuth?
  • Like 1

Just now, ShortTimed said:

That might very well be true but it does seem odd that nobody can name anything.

I have read about the rice scheme. That is a very obvious case of corruption. I thought there must be something similar for future PM Prayuth?

Watch time is it ...

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ShortTimed said:

Yes

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, ShortTimed said:

Come on, somebody must be able to name atleast one thing?

Or is it just a healthy dislike of authority? If thats it then I am on board.

I just like to know why I should dislike someone. ????

wait and see then you can judge by yourself if you like or dislike somebody or something, why should you get somebody's opinion on liking or disliking someone, people have different opinions and different tastes, what for one may look white maybe for you it will look grey, be patient and wait, don't jump into conclusions, remember there are always 2 versions to a fact... example, I don't like Kim Jung Un but Trump loves him

9 minutes ago, ShortTimed said:

you received 3 posts telling you to sit back, wait and see, why keeping asking

Watch time is it ...

This is my first time hearing alot of this slang or common references from other countries...so I know you said something good but I don’t know what it is.

Ah well, I thought I was asking a pretty simple question but its nothing important to me.

I will catch grief for this but he just looks like a decent guy.

Everybody please return to your earlier jokes. Far more fun to read.

30 minutes ago, ShortTimed said:

Come on, somebody must be able to name atleast one thing?

Or is it just a healthy dislike of authority? If thats it then I am on board.

I just like to know why I should dislike someone. ????

The problem with him is, that he has no clue on business.

About what is is doing wrong… maybe you should check about "The watch was a gift" as an example

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ShortTimed said:

Try to find Info about the demonstrations of 2010 and how they ended and take it from there.

Edited by hanuman2543
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, SABloke said:

Well, it's 4pm now and still no announcement from the EC. They managed to countr 94% of the votes in 6 hours. But since 8.30am this morning haven't been able to count the last 6%???

Because the 90% were counted 6 months ago !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1