Hua Hin new office brilliant for retirement extension

Bank letter. So your using money in bank method? 

No mention of requiring to show money in bank 3 months later? Glad you had nice experience. "One person in front of me".... Reentry permit same time. Perhaps not even another desk and ticket number. 

Visit CW and you will see how lucky you are

3 hours ago, Stanley78 said:

It's a lovely new office. I went to do my 90 day report a week or so ago and I think I spent a total of about 2 minutes in the building.

Sawadeekrap, stamped and left.

In case you are not aware, if it is more convenient to your location, you can also do the 90 day report at the immigration office in the basement level of Bluport Mall.

• Thanks 1

The problem with the new building is accessibility. Yes, it's 15 km out of town & the office is upstairs. My 84 year old mum couldn't do the stairs & I'd pay money to watch someone push a pensioner in a wheelchair up that ramp.

Meanwhile able-bodied Burmese do their paperwork downstairs?

At Blueport, they don't want a form for 90 day reporting, at this place because they have nothing to do, they have someone to fill in the form for you.

Explained to the IO that mum was downstairs in the truck, job done.

9 hours ago, Benroon said:

I concur its decent - though when I went all business was conducted outside the building (to the right as you look at it) there's a desk and photo copier there - I never actually saw anyone go in the main building. Maybe the power was off or something. 

It was also a middle aged lady multi tasking like a mad thing doing all the paperwork (very helpful though), then when she had done her thing she handed it to two girls in an office round the back presumably for further checks and taking the fees and they punted all the paperwork upstairs for rubber stamping. Apart from one complete jerk who was his own worst enemy, everyone seemed relaxed and got what they went for as far as I could see.

The lady you mention is the same one as used to be at the old immigration. An extremely knowledgeable and helpful person. One point is that where she is located, as you say, downstairs under the building is where you go to have any certificates made, for example address confirmation for driving license etc. You do not need to go upstairs. Of course it is possible when you went the power was out or something !!!

• Thanks 2

15 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

it is a unpaved dirt road over a wooden bridge. 

You forgot to mention the crocodiles, and big snakes.........oops, cat out of the bag.

p.s. hope your back is getting better...:thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

30 K round trip out of town near Hua Hin OMG !!! what a strain that must have been to drive or ride to. Such impoverishment and lack of resources to live our lives.  What a terrible, hard, drudging, impoverished life we falangs have to endure. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If one is using the 800k method to extend do they now put a special notation or stamp in you passport so that on the next 90 day reporting the IO will know to ask for proof that that money stayed in there for an additional 60 days and never fell below 400k?

How do da no?

On 3/27/2019 at 4:49 PM, NCC1701A said:

we really don't want this getting out to other Expats that live somewhere else. 

Yes... just keep it to ourselves.

Yes, doing 800,000.

The final thing the officer said was bring your bank book when you do the 90 days report.

On 3/28/2019 at 12:36 PM, gunderhill said:

Next to the swamp!

Plus inordinate delays as you have to wait for the elephants crossing the road carrying the big baskets of grapes back to the wineries from the vineyards out there.