Angry over Brexit delay, 'Leave' supporters march through London

rooster59

C/h..please give me YOUR definition of a racist

What including the ones that get deleted?!

No, I’ll tell you what, I’ll continue doing what I have been doing, challenge, call out and report racism when I see it on these pages.

It would be encouraging to see, and help your argument, if people who support Brexit did likewise.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

What impossible vote? There are no votes to be had, no elections. It's all gone. It's dead. Votes don't count anymore. Any attempt at elections will be met with chaos as the losers cry out "They didn't understand what they voted for", "we need a second/3rd/4th election". Now we are in mob rule.

This insane overturning of a democratically elected Brexit rang the death knell for England. 

England? Your understanding of the situation seems vague at best.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, phantomfiddler said:

The a*s*holes in Parliament have betrayed their constituents and should be charged with treason !

But these are the democratically elected MP'S representing the constituents that cant deliver the 2% majority vote and a revote with the facts not Tory aspirations is the only democratic way forward ????  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, tomacht8 said:

Absolute. NI and Scotland should stay in the EU as the majority have vote. Accordingly, the boundaries should be drawn. Wales and Enfland can then cook their own Independence soup.

So you are saying then Julius Ceasar was right ? and the Italians were way ahead of the game, there should be a hard border between Scotland and England ?????

5 minutes ago, geoffbezoz said:

So you are saying then Julius Ceasar was right ? and the Italians were way ahead of the game, there should be a hard border between Scotland and England ?????

My posting was on a sarcastic Brexiteer level. Apparently there are no simple solutions to complex problems.

Or do the Scots take also jobs away from the English, like the Poles?

Edited by tomacht8
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, tomacht8 said:

My posting was on a sarcastic Brexiteer level. Apparently there are no simple solutions to complex problems.

Or do the Scots take also jobs away from the English, like the Poles?

You didn't appreciate my sarcasm either

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, geoffbezoz said:

A tough border between Scotland and England would take the whole Brexit process forward. Maybe they should give priority to the independence vote of the Scots.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, geoffbezoz said:

Actually I appreciated the sarcasm from both of you, and talking of Romans, I'm sure we can use our whisky sales to pay the Poles, and the unemployed Geordies (Unemployed due to Tory austerity not the EU - idiots) to rebuild their rather fine wall if need be!

I'm afraid I feel forced to add for the benefit of some Leavers here the above is tongue in cheek - desperate really. 

Edited by Nigel Garvie
predictive text - ugh

4 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

We are not going anywhere soon and we have spent @4.5bn so far to prove it and the poor will pick up the tab and the rich will continue to be richer the Caymans have won either way in this monumental disaster ????

Rubbish.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

As Boris, Gove, and Mogg the main instigators of Brexit all now voted for May's deal this must be the better deal out than in they all championed before the vote as they have all now decided to stop tap dancing at the 13th hour there can only be one outcome revoke and resign????  

Of course they voted for May's deal on the expectation, if passed, she would resign and both Boris and Gove would be candidates for PM, with Mogg backing Boris.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, stephenterry said:

Of course they voted for May's deal on the expectation, if passed, she would resign and both Boris and Gove would be candidates for PM, with Mogg backing Boris.

Time for a revote then talking of switching sides for mutual benefit. time the people did the same  ????

3 hours ago, whatsupdoc said:

And what can the EU do to reverse the Brexit vote???

Like insisting on another referendum result as they are already because they didn't like the result from the first one.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/donald-tusk-calls-for-second-brexit-referendum-jjkngzsl5

3 hours ago, whatsupdoc said:

The only one blocking the exit is the UK itself.

Yes, leaving without a deal will be painful. Maybe should have thought of that before triggering art. 50

You are talking about the MPs who are blocking the exit not the people. As for triggering article 50 yes what a glorious day it was.

If leaving without a deal will be painful I will take that. better than to be a servant of the EU. I am sure that it will be painful for some EU countries too.

• Like 2