Angry over Brexit delay, 'Leave' supporters march through London

rooster59

48 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The Brexit Leave campaign was funded by tax shy Billionaires, Multimillionaires and hedge fund managers (plus a large amount of unexplained foreign sourced money).

Amongst Brexit backers the likes of Dyson with his ‘global’ manufacturing and ‘global’ tax evasion.

Only last week the EU fined Google over a €Billion for breaching EU anti trust laws (laws that protect customers against abusive market rigging by big ‘global’ businesses).

But please do trot out your canned ‘globalism/ist’

You are being played by a handful of the hyper wealthy, you may be happy to go along with their con, but please don’t expect the rest of us to be so easily taken in by conmen spouting populist promises they have no intention, or indeed means, to ever keep.

And do not forget the election fraud...

D219JfUWsAA0O2S.jpg.fc4102a0dfae4bf4a3f232dde8d146e7.jpg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, denby45 said:

Please get your facts right. Tommy Robinson is nothing to do with the far right. He left the EDL because of the infiltration of far right supporters. You slag off the media for fake news and twisting the facts and then believe them when it comes to Tommy. 

Do some research please.

Den

Well actually he is convicted criminal... and a nasty piece of work.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Topdoc said:

These turncoats only voted 'aye' so their names would go into the hat

There could be an element of truth in that . But would you truly believe TM would have resigned had she had won the vote ? She has proven her self to be a stranger to the truth on several occasions .

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

C/h..I have had no time for the inglorious eu for over 20 years.
I voted LEAVE as I saw my former home city going downhill..the influx of non legally working people from certain eu countries coupled with non legally working asians...the horrible organised crime networks set up by the aforementioned groups of people.
Namely..massive increase of hard drugs..child prostitution..forced marriages..people trafficking etc etc.
Call me what you like but I want people who immigrate to the UK to be a credit and an asset to the UK.
My best mate in Glasgow's son who's 32 years old is an excellent example.
He's a 1st class tele-communications engineer...working in Melbourne Australia on the massive tram upgrade.
The young man is a credit to himself..his parents and to Australia.
That's the calibre of immigrant that the UK should be getting..not the " trash " I have mentioned.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Which Asian nation members of he EU did these Asians come from I wonder?

Doh!

23 minutes ago, Loiner said:

Who cares about a couple of convictions except those that were politically motivated.
He’s a brave man, who the establishment, the left, MSM and islamists hate.

"Robinson's criminal record includes convictions for violence, financial and immigration frauds, drug possession, public order offences, and contempt of court"

More than twice,

...and please explain how mortgage fraud, assaulting a police officer, hooliganism, possession of drugs, using someone else's passport to enter the USA were politically motivated??? 

• Like 1

Take it that you are happy bring less than a number to a brussels beaurocrat.
Whom you cannot sack

Economic warfare can well be a catalyst. As for WW2, it started in 1939 as Great Britain declared war on Germany as it had invaded Poland.  Germany's aim that time was to regain territory it had lost owing to their surrender in WW1.  Their scapegoats for economical depression were as we know the Jewish immigrants. Whilst the UK Brexiteers can no way be tarnished as extremists like the Nazis, they are however using comparisons that the UK problems can be resolved by stopping and/or even returning immigrants. That has similar sinister overtones so hence Europe and the "Remainers" are mindfull of such matters.

• Confused 3

Just now, malagateddy said:

Take it that you are happy bring less than a number to a brussels beaurocrat.
Whom you cannot sack

If you could perhaps re-post your comments that are comprehesible I shall be happy to respond.  Apologies if English is not your first language though.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

Have you ever considered they voted knowing it wouldn't get through Parliament and it will go for a no deal. or even better May will resign or call a GE then have a brexiteer as the new PM. The EU and remainers would be bricking it, at that thought.????

I think that JRM and the rest of the ERG are devious enough to say anything to get their way but to openly go back on their word and say they would be voting for May's deal just makes them look pathetic.

But on Monday there will be more votes on possible outcomes.  If only they had had those votes two years ago all this could have been avoided.  Instead May ignored the concerns of the MP's and tried to blunder her way through with a doomed so called "deal".

But worry not! Nigel believes if there is a second referendum then the leavers would win with a larger majority.  Shall we test that theory then Nigel ????.  I don't think another referendum is the answer.  A softer Brexit wouldn't solve it but it would mean that the leavers got something.

• Like 2