Second woman says ex-VP Biden touched her inappropriately

webfact

9 minutes ago, hyku1147 said:

If he is a sex offender, he would not be so overt. Sexual predators are sneaky.

Did he squeeze boobs, bums, etc? Did he use his position of power to get sexual favors? Did any of said women tell him that they were uncomfortable with his touching?

Who is saying it's sexual? So far it's inappropriate touching.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Sticky Wicket said:

Have you watched the tapes with all the kids??

I'm not really into that, but I did watch the 8-minute video somebody posted here.  After a few minutes of head-pats, forehead kisses and hugs, I got bored and gave up.  If somebody wants to point me to specific timestamps where he does something that's clearly beyond the pale, I'll check it out.

None of us know if Biden is getting sexually aroused from doing these things, but they are things I see grown ups doing to kids often.  A hug or occasional peck does not imply that he's getting sexual gratification out of it.  Anyone who calls him a pedo for stroking a little girl's hair is perhaps injecting their own feelings into the situation.

If you've got a clip of him trying to stick his tongue into a little girl's mouth or reaching under her dress, then I'll become outraged.  Until then, my opinion is pending.

• Like 2

Such reports give "me too" a bad name. People need to grow up and learn to distinguish the difference between actual sexual assault and the types of things Joe Biden and Al Franken are being / have been accused of that are not sexual assaults. Biden will likely weather this storm and he should weather this storm (which is not the same thing as thinking he is best choice but he might be). We may have learned something from Franken. Sacrificed for NOTHING. 
Videos of him touching on liveleak

4 hours ago, lannarebirth said:

I think he's just a touchy feely guy. There are lots of them and they are harmless. This looks like a political hit job.

For US federal officials and employees the bar for sexual harassment is fairly low.

Even where there is consenting touching in the workplace or where the federal official is conducting himself as an elected official, perception of sexual harassment also applies to all other persons present who witness the action.

1 hour ago, pedro01 said:

I dunno - but I reckon that's son on the left and husband on the right.

Husband and Papa is an Ordained Minister according to the badge on his jacket.  Maybe he's happy Uncle Joe is giving mama his blessing. 

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, pedro01 said:

Biden-Bikers-AP.jpg.1480361e67521ec99fdbf5ff0aa42372.jpg

Look at the 2 guys in the background - says it all!

The guy on the right is thinking of disconnecting Joe's head, and the guy on the left is watching for him to do it.

And of course mama knows just how mad it makes her guy.

Stupid Joe doesn't have the sense to know not to mess with a biker <deleted>.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

I think you mean WAS. He is now completely toxic. Funny how these contenders are falling like flies. Biden - inappropriate behavior towards women in the age of #metoo. Warren - cultural appropriation. Klobuchar - abusive to staff. Cortez - laughing stock after her Green New Deal fails to get even a single vote.

Who is next?

On March 26, in what Democrats called a "stunt," Republicans called for an early vote on the resolution without allowing discussion or expert testimony. In protest, all Democrats voted "present" or against the bill resulting in a 57–0 defeat on the Senate floor.[43]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_New_Deal

Misconstruing a misuse of senatorial majority to make Cortez look bad, is just not going to fly.... the result was very obviously in protest..... bipartisan government my as.

Forcing a vote on a resulution without any prior discussion is a pathetic act by the senate leader bent on sabotage.... imho, anyone giving this kind of misconduct a thumbs up, loses the right to complain about congressional misconduct by the witch hunters

• Confused 3

1 hour ago, Srikcir said:

For US federal officials and employees the bar for sexual harassment is fairly low.

Even where there is consenting touching in the workplace or where the federal official is conducting himself as an elected official, perception of sexual harassment also applies to all other persons present who witness the action.

The complexity of what constitutes sexual harassment in the federal workforce is why it is included in the mandatory Ethics briefing for all new officials and employees.

However, recall that POTUS Trump waived such briefing for selected Executive Branch newly appointed federal officials. And when it came that White House staff secretary Rob Porter resigned after accusations of abuse, Trump defended him because he was doing a good job.  https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/07/us/politics/rob-porter-resigns-abuse-white-house-staff-secretary.html

By Trump's criteria, if Biden was doing a good job, unproven allegations of abuse are irrelevant.