Thanathorn baffled by sedition warrant

webfact

1 hour ago, Just1Voice said:

This country needs a good French-style revolution, including the use of the guillotine on the generals so-called "hi-so". ????

Agreed. But the military have a history of dealing with protesters. Their record is second-to-none in that regard. The police will almost certainly join in too.

It will take some brave souls to get things underway.

5a213c860595a_oct061076.jpg.181f5da3557c44e265dc801e0c579a33.jpg

This isn't the Thailand of 20 years ago, except in the heads of the generals, who think they can control everything.  Something happens now and 10 seconds later it's spread around the world. The internet will kill them just as sure as a gun.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Golden Triangle said:

And so the persecution of the 3rd largest vote catching party continues, does the junta/ Apirat believe for one minute that they can get away with this ?

Apart from the goon in charge of the junta & NCPO the most dangerous man in Thailand at the moment is Apirat.

Sadly they will indeed get away with it.

The Thais will do nothing. The Junta know only too well how brainless the population is because they are the ones who performed the lobotomies through their brainwashing from birth

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

Are you implying some form of underhanded skulduggery or the common and customary rampant blatant cheating that's all over the net????

Remember the wise words of the little goblin "no Thai would do that" 

• Like 1

Truly....do not get your hopes up about street protests or any form of backlash for the Junta.

This is different to before. The Thais are sheep and need a leader. There is no leader this time and none will emerge. The Yellow shirts had Carte Blanche from above and no “bravery” was required. The “red shirts” have been closed down for all intents and purposes.

The junta can do whatever they want and they will not get a single meaningful whimper from the population. Likes or comments on Facebook mean nothing as any Thai can do that from anywhere.

Its game over. Thais will get what they deserve.

I wish it wasn’t so but deep down you and I all know it’s the truth.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, GarryP said:

I am quite surprised by that. It seems that there are only a few in my office that are not aware of what is going on. Most are very actively following the current political situation. It is interesting talking to them about it. What I find quite interesting is that most of those under 35 voted FFP, while many of their parents and elderly relatives voted Palangpracharat.  

Fair point BUT are you in Bangkok though? I am guessing you are.

We are in Rayong.

They did say everyone outside Bangkok was too stupid to vote and there may be truth in that!!

Democracy, - Thai style. This country goes from insurrection to military coup to election and back again. Rinse and repeat.

I was hoping the Thai people would solve our problem for us and not vote for him. But the General, who elected himself by military coup, rigged the vote and used the election to legitimize his position.

Another party garnered almost as many votes, as a certain Taksin was reported to be seen in Laos gazing longingly at his homeland from the far side of the Mekong river. Desperate to return home he was said to have even tried to enlist the assistance of a certain Princess.

How long before we see the soldiers on the streets again. Will they have a yellow ribbon tied around the muzzles of their rifles again?

At least all this may keep them busy so they may stop messing around with our Visa regulations.

Edited by DaRoadrunner
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bowerboy said:

Sadly they will indeed get away with it.

The Thais will do nothing. The Junta know only too well how brainless the population is because they are the ones who performed the lobotomies through their brainwashing from birth

Sadly I hope that you are proved wrong and the junta and the rest of the military bully boys suddenly realise that they are a lost cause.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Khaeng Mak said:

For the life of me I cannot see how all of this will not end in violence.

There will be many supporters at the police station.

Will it be dozens again?

Hundreds?

Surely there must be thousands and thousands or this is the 'good' people blocking the will of the Thai people again.

Hoping for so many to turn up from all points of the nation that Thanathorn will be unable to reach the station.  A critical mass that will put it into international news.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, bowerboy said:

When I say Thais will get what they deserve I mean people like my wife and at least 3 or 4 girls in my office...none of them have any clue about any of these shenanigans going on and none have any idea about the elections results or what it means

Jeez, then a random hooker on lower Suk I ran into last night is keeping up better than your wife. She was bit too excitable to bring home so I gave her a beverage at McD's. For about 15 mins. she was on and on about Anakhod Mai and Thanathorn, then got up to calm down with a cig, at which point I decamped. 

Now, I will tell you this when hookers get upset with something or somebody, watch out. If you've ever had one throw a tantrum in your room you know what I mean.

Apirat's days are numbered.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Chang_paarp said:

Looks like the dinosaurs are getting worried, so out come the old dirty trick campaign. It will be interesting as Thanathorn has more money than they do (well most of them)

Agree, will be very interesting. Not sure about the money thing, though.

They are ALL part of the elite. Plus, the government have access to the Thai state's funds... 

Edited by Fex Bluse
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, robblok said:

Idiots, if there is one clean politician so far its this guy. 

I hope it all explodes in their faces. Just stupid that they are trying that. 

But not surprising they are worried they cant rule the country.

Well, I don't deny that but what is more worrying is that the junta 'knows' they can get away with it because they have do so, so far.

Edited by TKDfella
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, bowerboy said:

Fair point BUT are you in Bangkok though? I am guessing you are.

We are in Rayong.

They did say everyone outside Bangkok was too stupid to vote and there may be truth in that!!

Yes, I am in Bangkok. However, when out in the sticks before the election, it seemed to be the most common subject of conversation. But then there were election posters everywhere so it was difficult to plead ignorance. 

• Like 1