You are not logged in ▶️ Click to sign-up or login ×
ASEANNOW Official TikTok account is now LIVE! -Follow Us! ×

Some in Mueller's team see report as more damaging to Trump than Barr summary: New York Times

webfact

Barr now:  "I think spying did occur"

Watch the Trump haters scramble to hide from this one.  Barr knows what happened.  The haters wanted an investigation and they got one, it just didn't lead to the results they wanted.

Barr is just getting started.

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Once again, in an article questioning the Trump administration's lack of interest in the Ukraine investigation throughout. and all you can focus on is the denial of a visa. 

Ukraine is a corrupt place with a lot of criminals, many of them in government.  There are many reasons why the visa might have been denied.  You have no evidence that it was done in an attempt to suppress information.  Besides, there are many ways to convey information beyond hand-carrying it.

However I appreciate you directing me and others to the article.  It does create further questions about the integrity and/or competence of the Trump administration.

once again, the constant orange man bad mantra will never change with you, that is your choice. as we know in your opinion 

everything proves you to be right.

25 minutes ago, elmrfudd said:

once again, the constant orange man bad mantra will never change with you, that is your choice. as we know in your opinion 

everything proves you to be right.

Hey, you were the one who provide and promoted the article that constantly questioned the Trump administrations disinterest in the investigation.

33 minutes ago, Kelsall said:

Watch the Trump haters scramble to hide from this one.  Barr knows what happened.  The haters wanted an investigation and they got one, it just didn't lead to the results they wanted.

And when he was asked for evidence of spying, or improper surveillance, he had nothing.

1 hour ago, Kelsall said:

Yeah just because there are no stories being reported here doesn't mean there is no action regarding FISA. Some of the dems are going to be in deep doo doo. Trump has been cleared and the Mueller thing will be released redacted as that is the law and only option. 

However the new investigations into leaking are going to be serious charges. Much like a lot of Trump acquaintances got jail for stupid crap the chain will begin with the dems. Here comes the fine toothed comb.

4 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

I am also not sure why the dems wouldn't want the origin of the collusion charges to come out as they seem so "concerned" about the matter.

What "collusion charges' are you referring to?

1 hour ago, heybruce said:

Hey, you were the one who provide and promoted the article that constantly questioned the Trump administrations disinterest in the investigation.

Well, then the obvious assumption is that he is hiding something, as you have assumed, given your unbiased intelligent analysis of the situation. 

Oh, wait, that's not what's happening here.

45 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

Yeah just because there are no stories being reported here doesn't mean there is no action regarding FISA. Some of the dems are going to be in deep doo doo. Trump has been cleared and the Mueller thing will be released redacted as that is the law and only option. 

However the new investigations into leaking are going to be serious charges. Much like a lot of Trump acquaintances got jail for stupid crap the chain will begin with the dems. Here comes the fine toothed comb.

You have no evidence to support your assumptions, you just believe them to be true.

Investigate away, if crimes were committed they make appropriate charges.

9 minutes ago, elmrfudd said:

Well, then the obvious assumption is that he is hiding something, as you have assumed, given your unbiased intelligent analysis of the situation. 

Oh, wait, that's not what's happening here.

I merely pointed out that the article you directed us to raised a lot of interesting questions about the Trump administration.  You are the one too blind to see them.

Regarding unfounded assumptions, didn't you insist the Cinton's were heading some kind of criminal enterprise, even though you couldn't provide any evidence?

On 4/5/2019 at 7:33 AM, elmrfudd said:

the entire saga is a political assassination attempt. it was never anything but that.

absolutely! adam schiff was so sure there was collusion, yet offered nothing to prove his claims. unfortunately, dems won't be satisfied until trump is crucified 50 times - and the dems have enough barabbas to trade in.

Just now, irwinfc said:

absolutely! adam schiff was so sure there was collusion, yet offered nothing to prove his claims. unfortunately, dems won't be satisfied until trump is crucified 50 times - and the dems have enough barabbas to trade in.

It's Easter next week if you're looking for an appropriate crucifixion date

1 hour ago, Cryingdick said:

I guess a lengthy drawn out investigation that makes the news cycle all the way to the next election is the only thing that will ever be decisive. The people need to see it.

Yes, let's see the Muller report.

49 minutes ago, Tug said:

I see Donald for what he is I’m intiteled to my opinion he earned it I’m not lecturing I think that’s your department 

What he is, in your emotional irrational biased opinion. Yes you certainly do see that. 

1 hour ago, heybruce said:

I merely pointed out that the article you directed us to raised a lot of interesting questions about the Trump administration.  You are the one too blind to see them.

Regarding unfounded assumptions, didn't you insist the Cinton's were heading some kind of criminal enterprise, even though you couldn't provide any evidence?

too blind to see what precisely? that you made a biased assumption? which is entirely your right.

Clintons not criminal? You actually think they aren't, which is also a biased assumption, also entirely your right to do so.

the long trail of rape, dead bodies and the Mena airport scandal say otherwise.

1 hour ago, elmrfudd said:

too blind to see what precisely? that you made a biased assumption? which is entirely your right.

Clintons not criminal? You actually think they aren't, which is also a biased assumption, also entirely your right to do so.

the long trail of rape, dead bodies and the Mena airport scandal say otherwise.

It's comical the way you accuse others of bias, then confirm your own bias and follow up by showing your a fan of conspiracy theories as well.

Show us the evidence.

5555 now the tide is turning after a waste of time and dem retarded nonsense, claims etc we see the "deep state's" legal wrongdoings emerging, which are politically partisian motivated. see which dems are involved in the spying upon president trump campaign comney, bannon etc ???. imo this is goin to be dem reckoning for hillary, schiff, nadler etc....

wbr

roobaa01

10 minutes ago, roobaa01 said:

5555 now the tide is turning after a waste of time and dem retarded nonsense, claims etc we see the "deep state's" legal wrongdoings emerging, which are politically partisian motivated. see which dems are involved in the spying upon president trump campaign comney, bannon etc ???. imo this is goin to be dem reckoning for hillary, schiff, nadler etc....

wbr

roobaa01

In your opinion Trump was going to get the Nobel Prize.

21 minutes ago, heybruce said:

It's comical the way you accuse others of bias, then confirm your own bias and follow up by showing your a fan of conspiracy theories as well.

Show us the evidence.

i tried that a few days ago and it got deleted

43 minutes ago, roobaa01 said:

wbr

roobaa01

Do you actually think we'll see something?  I predict the lots of noise from conspiracy theorists, but " it is a tale Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing. " 

Archived