Some in Mueller's team see report as more damaging to Trump than Barr summary: New York Times

webfact

5 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Do you actually think we'll see something?  I predict the lots of noise from conspiracy theorists, but " it is a tale Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing. " 

where is the rational argument ?? facts ?? sources ??

wbr

roobaa01

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Do you actually think we'll see something?  I predict the lots of noise from conspiracy theorists, but " it is a tale Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing. " 

funny, that's what the russian hoax was, peddled by hundreds and thousands of idiots

1 hour ago, roobaa01 said:

5555 now the tide is turning after a waste of time and dem retarded nonsense, claims etc we see the "deep state's" legal wrongdoings emerging, which are politically partisian motivated. see which dems are involved in the spying upon president trump campaign comney, bannon etc ???. imo this is goin to be dem reckoning for hillary, schiff, nadler etc....

wbr

roobaa01

Yes, Sir.  You got that right!.  Now CNN is reporting Greg Craig, Obama's former WH lawyer will be indicted, perhaps today.  Can you imagine the information he might cough up about Obama when he gets squeezed?  Bill Barr is now running the DOJ and wants the truth out before the 2020 election.  Should be fun to watch. Here is the CNN article about Obama's lawyer's upcoming indictment by the US Attorney's office in DC.   https://edition.cnn.com/2019/04/10/politics/greg-craig-mueller-investigation/index.html

6 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

That's, just, like, your, opinion man.

MSNBC talking point

This is ridiculous. You can't just declare yourself right, claim to speak for the majority of Americans (especially if you aren't even in the USA) and thump your chest.

Mr. Trump said many have committed treason and it was a  attempted Coup!

I remember back  in 2017 when he tweeted  O admin was wirertapping his phones  and the MSM all laughed at him , and questioned his sources ,The Man Who Has Access To It All!

Treason and traitors ! The President said the T word . Mr. Barr is looking into what he considers as spying. I never could get around why Jimmy didn't tell the POTUS about  his campaign people, during his first intel briefing. 

To think of what some powerful people can do when they hate

4 hours ago, wayned said:

Barr has started his interview process for appointment to the Supreme Court in hopes that RGB either retires or kicks the bucket when Trump is President!

I think thats reserved for Gowdy! Mr. Barr knows all about the nooks and crannies in the DOJ and FBI , No stone will go untouched after the IG report

where is the rational argument ?? facts ?? sources ??

wbr

roobaa01

Exactly, where is the rational argument that the government spied on the Trump campaign? When Barr was asked for evidence he admitted he had none.

I predict that this investigation of the investigation will reveal just as much as Trump's investigation of illegal voting---zilch.

1 hour ago, elmrfudd said:

funny, that's what the russian hoax was, peddled by hundreds and thousands of idiots

No, it's been well established that Russia meddled in the 2016 election, and that a number of high-ranking people in Trump's campaign had illegal dealings with them.  Sufficient evidence for prosecution of an illegal conspiracy between the campaign and Russia was not found.

1 hour ago, Kelsall said:

Yes, Sir.  You got that right!.  Now CNN is reporting Greg Craig, Obama's former WH lawyer will be indicted, perhaps today.  Can you imagine the information he might cough up about Obama when he gets squeezed?  Bill Barr is now running the DOJ and wants the truth out before the 2020 election.  Should be fun to watch. Here is the CNN article about Obama's lawyer's upcoming indictment by the US Attorney's office in DC.   https://edition.cnn.com/2019/04/10/politics/greg-craig-mueller-investigation/index.html

From your source:

" An indictment against Craig connected to work he performed for Ukraine while he was a partner at the high-profile law firm Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP has been expected for several weeks, and CNN reported in late March that prosecutors were close to bringing a case over what they allege were false statements made by Craig. "

So he's being charged with crimes similar to those committed by Manafort.  You remember, the crimes Trumpies kept insisting had nothing to do with the President.

1 hour ago, riclag said:

MSNBC talking point

Mr. Trump said many have committed treason and it was a  attempted Coup!

I remember back  in 2017 when he tweeted  O admin was wirertapping his phones  and the MSM all laughed at him , and questioned his sources ,The Man Who Has Access To It All!

Treason and traitors ! The President said the T word . Mr. Barr is looking into what he considers as spying. I never could get around why Jimmy didn't tell the POTUS about  his campaign people, during his first intel briefing. 

Trump makes a lot of wild claims and his lackeys support him.  As already noted, Barr has admitted he has no evidence of spying.  But go ahead and dream; maybe evidence of spying will appear after the millions of illegal voters are caught.

7 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Exactly, where is the rational argument that the government spied on the Trump campaign? When Barr was asked for evidence he admitted he had none.

I predict that this investigation of the investigation will reveal just as much as Trump's investigation of illegal voting---zilch.

in dems like schiff and nadler we trust 5555

wbr

roobaa01

I guess a lengthy drawn out investigation that makes the news cycle all the way to the next election is the only thing that will ever be decisive. The people need to see it.

trump will not accept any criticism whatsoever of those connected to his campaign, even those found guilty by a Court of criminal activity. However, one would hope the Steele Dossier and Papadopoulos issues investigated by Mueller will put some matters to rest. However, not for trump whose realities are predominately created by conspiracy theories, lies and misinformation, not facts. (now around 10,000 verified by fact checkers) So yes, the nonsense will continue until trump is ousted.

Link below may be of interest....

https://www.vox.com/2019/3/22/18277089/fox-news-steele-dossier-lie-trump-witch-hunt

52 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Trump makes a lot of wild claims and his lackeys support him.  As already noted, Barr has admitted he has no evidence of spying.  But go ahead and dream; maybe evidence of spying will appear after the millions of illegal voters are caught.

The same spying Mr, Trump talked about in 2017!

The President of the United States ,the man who has access to it all! Many American's want    Mr. Barr to  see it  all the way through ,look into Spying! The IG report will give better credence as to the need for a Special Prosecutor!(don't want to give the impression that Mr. Barr has a conflict of interest)

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/special_prosecutor

1 hour ago, heybruce said:

Trump: Obama spied on me

Barr: Obama spied on him

Comey: We spied on him

Rosenstein: I signed the paperwork to spy on him

Clapper: We spied on him

Obama: We spied on him to protect him

MSM: No, Obama didn't spy on Trump, CONSPIRACY THEORY! BTW he's a Russian agent.

Mueller: Nope.

47 minutes ago, simple1 said:

trump will not accept any criticism whatsoever of those connected to his campaign, even those found guilty by a Court of criminal activity. However, one would hope the Steele Dossier and Papadopoulos issues investigated by Mueller will put some matters to rest. However, not for trump whose realities are predominately created by conspiracy theories, lies and misinformation, not facts. (now around 10,000 verified by fact checkers) So yes, the nonsense will continue until trump is ousted.

Link below may be of interest....

https://www.vox.com/2019/3/22/18277089/fox-news-steele-dossier-lie-trump-witch-hunt

as usual vox.com leftwing with progressive liberal perspective and anti-trump undertone thus not credible as it is partisian.

wbr

roobaa01

17 minutes ago, Kelsall said:

MSM: No, Obama didn't spy on Trump, CONSPIRACY THEORY! BTW he's a Russian agent.

I look forward to reading what Mueller actually said.

1 hour ago, heybruce said:

No, it's been well established that Russia meddled in the 2016 election, and that a number of high-ranking people in Trump's campaign had illegal dealings with them.  Sufficient evidence for prosecution of an illegal conspiracy between the campaign and Russia was not found.

Or so Barr tells us.

We need to see the full, unredacted, Mueller report.

No more of this nonsense where we have a hand picked Trump appointee read the report, tell us what he wants us to believe is in the report and then redact the report before we are allowed to read it.

1 hour ago, Kelsall said:

Mr. Graham asked Mr. Barr to look into Foreign Espionage .

as usual vox.com leftwing with progressive liberal perspective and anti-trump undertone thus not credible as it is partisian.

wbr

roobaa01

Time to come to the realisation there are truths. Not the proven lies from trump, nor the false memes emanating from propaganda generated by right wing populist ideology.

2 hours ago, heybruce said:

actually, no that was never established. Russia has been interfering in elections for decades, they did not make Hillary lose or Trump win.

get over it, but it seems you can't

31 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Time to come to the realisation there are truths, not the false memes emanating from propaganda generates by right wing populist ideology.

In my country when you hate or dislike your leadership ideology you vote them out of office(Presidential campaign )!  A prior admin's and career  intel & DOJ are being investigated for acting in another way to  bypass that process!

2 hours ago, heybruce said:

no, there was no illegal dealings with russians.

names, dates, illegalities. spell it all out with verifiable evidence. who what when and corroborated factual evidence.

32 minutes ago, riclag said:

Mr. Graham asked Mr. Barr to look into Foreign Espionage .

Great video that reminds us of how we got here.  I like it when he mentions Feinstein and the camera cuts to her and she looks like she doesn't know where she is.

3 minutes ago, Kelsall said:

Great video that reminds us of how we got here.  I like it when he mentions Feinstein and the camera cuts to her and she looks like she doesn't know where she is.

Graham breaks it down in simpler terms,doesn't he! Before he was introduced to all of this he was a nevertrumper! He has said recently there is much more to come ! Mr. Trump has access to it all and now that Mueller has finished...

38 minutes ago, riclag said:

In my country when you hate or dislike your leadership ideology you vote them out of office(Presidential campaign )!  A prior admin's and career  intel & DOJ are being investigated for acting in another way to  bypass that process!

What makes charges like these so ridiculous is that before the election, none of these FBI officials, despite their dislke and even contempt for Trump. leaked even an iota of the fact that there was an ongoing Justice Dept investigation of Trump and his campaign. I've yet to see that explained away by the Trumpistas. Or even addressed.

6 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

What makes charges like these so ridiculous is that before the election, none of these FBI officials, despite their dislke and even contempt for Trump. leaked even an iota of the fact that there was an ongoing Justice Dept investigation of Trump and his campaign. I've yet to see that explained away by the Trumpistas. Or even addressed.

Adm Rodgers was very helpful in the early stages of a very naive Trump admin

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/trump-team-surveillance-obama-236410

Archived