Forum upgrade in progress! ×

Paying Thai girlfriend a "salary"

On 4/4/2019 at 10:02 PM, Pravda said:

Let me put it to you this way. 

If you're 31 and Thai girls are asking you to pay them salary then you must be very ugly. If they are asking for 50,000 then just quit life right now.

based on observation can't say theres many young guys fit and handsome but lots unfit overweight, non-handsome(being kind), some social misfits.  i have met and chatted with many who as their older counterparts, usually come to thailand cause they lack social grace/skills with women in their home countries.

5 minutes ago, atyclb said:

based on observation can't say theres many young guys fit and handsome but lots unfit overweight, non-handsome(being kind), some social misfits.  i have met and chatted with many who as their older counterparts, usually come to thailand cause they lack social grace/skills with women in their home countries.

Or maybe, they just can't be bothered to jump through all the hoops that western women demand for infrequent sex with the risk of a rape accusation (I was drunk), or the loss of your home (she moved in), or child support for 19 years (her choice) later.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

On 10/25/2019 at 12:52 PM, kenk24 said:
On 10/6/2019 at 7:41 PM, dannyboy78 said:

Hey guys i been have a country "woman" from isaan (1ouer from Udon) she has a 13year old son from a previous marridge...we been together about a year and she has been in my country for 6months/Sweden...she lives with her mom & dad and her son goes to school...when she's not here i send her 15000bhat so she can have a decent living while im not in thailand...when she was here i send 10000bhat to her mom so she can pay for school,food,&motobike for her son....so my question is? am i a sucker and pay to mutch? she doesent work dho she says not good money for working in ricefield etc...i guess this is a common question...im not poor but about 15k thats my roof about sending dho im a normal worker with a normal pay in sweden.

Helping someone along that you care about is not foolish... in an alternate universe beyond TVF - - it is called being kind, considerate and generous... as long as you can afford it, there is no downside. 

i can empathise with the philanthropy aspect but i also find the "non self sufficient aspect uninspiring. 

Helping someone along that you care about is not foolish... in an alternate universe beyond TVF - - it is called being kind, considerate and generous... as long as you can afford it, there is no downside. 

IMHO it's called being a mug, because none of them are grateful, ever.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:
6 minutes ago, atyclb said:

Or maybe, they just can't be bothered to jump through all the hoops that western women demand for infrequent sex with the risk of a rape accusation, or the loss of your home, or child support for 19 years later.

some may have dealt with those issues in their home countries but my observations have not changed regarding outward characteristics and social skills with women.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, atyclb said:

some may have dealt with those issues in their home countries but my observations have not changed regarding outward characteristics and social skills with women.

I have no social skills with anyone, quite frankly I can't be bothered.

Easier to rent, the current one has hung around for over two years now, so I guess the 10k/month and a roof over her head must be enough.

Edited by BritManToo

5 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

some are grateful but as you say many are not and just see the farang/non thai asian as a way to get fast easy money.

let me share a true story. have gone out with an ayutaya gal that has a 4 year uni degree from ramkamhaeng uni. almost never asked for money except taxi fare sometimes. she pleaded economic hardship to a mutual friend i guess cause she wass ashamed to ask me directly for money.

what did i do. put 10,000 baht into her bank account without telling her. a goodwill gesture. bout a week later i get line app sticker showing empty pockets and request for 500 baht.  next i sent her the receit scan of my 10k deposit, she was silent for a week. we met again and she said sorry and she is not perfect. ok, know each other many years. after about 3 weeks she sends anouther empty pockets sticker. i lost trust and besides a 38 y/o uni grad should be able to stand on her own 2 feet.   she definitely felt shame in being caught but would have been fine if not caught.

Edited by atyclb
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, BritManToo said:
14 minutes ago, atyclb said:

I have no social skills with anyone, quite frankly I can't be bothered.

Easier to rent, the current one has hung around for over two years now, so I guess the 10k/month and a roof over her head must be enough.

fine if it works for you. me personally i get very bored with vast majority of the fun girls with their limited cognitive ability/skills, boring come on lines limited iq/language ability and i refer to the thai language.

not easy for me to just offer cash for sex without chemistry mutual attraction.

• Like 1

On 1/20/2020 at 2:42 PM, BritManToo said:

pretty misguided if you give people money hoping they will be/or wanting them to be grateful... you give out of kindness not wanting anything in return... 

but, your giving is usually measured in "favors" - 

On 1/20/2020 at 2:48 PM, atyclb said:

let me share a true story.

lots of stories.. a friend was out of Thailand when his GF called and asked for money because her phone was stolen and she needed a new phone... not realizing that he could see the number was the same as her old phone... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, kenk24 said:
On 1/20/2020 at 3:02 PM, atyclb said:

not easy for me to just offer cash for sex without chemistry

me too, I need a few test tubes and a petri dish just to catch my attention... I didn't know others shared this fetish... 

your fetish is more complex than mine as it is a mixed fetish. test tubes for chemistry and petri dish for microbiology

• Haha 1

On 8/18/2019 at 2:45 AM, atyclb said:

please dont ruin our self deluded fairy tales even if your name is ron jeremy . hehe

ps; ron jeremy doesn't get it for free, he gets paid for doing it

It's a long thread and this therefore has most probably  been said before but aren't the quotes in the wrong place. Shouldn't it be Paying Thai "girlfriend" a salary.

6 minutes ago, fastplus said:

my thai girlfriend doesn't want a "salary" from me. If your girlfriend wants it, she doesn't love you, but your money.  easy : she will take care of you if you're in a wheelchair ? without your "monthly salary"? 

Guessing your in a wheelchair with no money,how do you manage?

• Confused 1

I pay generous amount to a 19-year old Poseidon model who I impregnated in one week Phuket tour. I pay her for heavenly pleasure of her moist crack and warm body. No, I do not pay her for love. As they say love cannot be bought and only a mother can love a person unconditionally. All other loves are conditional- does not matter if it is a salary or not, though she has professed her love for me during the passionate moment when I was inside her heavenly abode. Here is what I pay her. 40K cash, 30K credit card purchases, and unlimited maternity care in Bumrungrad hospital. I have also promised her a house and a car when the child will be born. Child's fetal DNA is already tested for paternal match. Is it large? Probably but chump change for me. 2K USD/month. I used to pay 6K USD/month to my European and American sugar babies.

Edited by CartagenaWarlock

25 minutes ago, CartagenaWarlock said:

I pay generous amount to a 19-year old Poseidon model who I impregnated in one week Phuket tour. I pay her for heavenly pleasure of her moist crack and warm body. No, I do not pay her for love. As they say love cannot be bought and only a mother can love a person unconditionally. All other loves are conditional- does not matter if it is a salary or not, though she has professed her love for me during the passionate moment when I was inside her heavenly abode. Here is what I pay her. 40K cash, 30K credit card purchases, and unlimited maternity care in Bumrungrad hospital. I have also promised her a house and a car when the child will be born. Child's fetal DNA is already tested for paternal match. Is it large? Probably but chump change for me. 2K USD/month. I used to pay 6K USD/month to my European and American sugar babies.

Just wondering? Do you live with her full time or is she on her own?

29 minutes ago, CartagenaWarlock said:

Well thanks for clearing that up it's fairly obvious who is paying "your salary". 

59 minutes ago, onekoolguy said:

I have found that once you agree to help them with ANY amount of money the future requests for money will never stop and will increase in frequency and amounts until you stop giving! Then you lose the friend too. This actually applies to about anyone you chose to loan (give) money to.

i have loaned a former gf money many times and she always pays it back and with interest if that was the agreement.  maybe 100k baht total

a male friend says if u loan them money will never see them again.

Edited by atyclb
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/22/2020 at 2:00 AM, Olmate said:

Guessing your in a wheelchair with no money,how do you manage?

No, I'm not in a wheelchair. but I'm sick, and maybe in the future. My  partner could leave me, she won't do it.  she has been standing with me for over 5 years without " monthly salary from me" or buying expensive gifts and money support. she has her job + she does investing. she's not a gold digger . she refused the rich man, her words: money are not everything... and, she is thai, and this is rare in Thailand, because we know, what is the role of gold and money in Thailand.

On 4/4/2019 at 6:32 PM, NCC1701A said:

set your budget (which should be zero) and tell her that is it. if she does not like it she will be instantly replaced. 

lol

i have a female friend that i think works at a bar. first time met at a disco and agreed on a transaction. interesting is after first time has texted me wanting to come over and i replied with "no money sticker" to which she was happy. we communicate in her native language spoken and written. the nicest moments consist of big hugs, eating together and joking, laughing. she is quite polite, soft spoken, speaks and writes thai quite clearly and doesn't have any hand signs of farming lol. she is not proud at all about some aspects of bar work, i'm guessing assignments but she texts me during same (guess she is bored) (i would be also needing to sleep with gals i have no attraction to)

time with me absolutely no request or hint for money and has actually paid for things herself. refuses taxi money.  i buy local food that we share. the best feeling is when someone spends time with you cause they simply like you and vice a versa

Edited by atyclb
  • Like 1

On 1/22/2020 at 8:34 AM, CartagenaWarlock said:

sounds like you write those paperback sexy novels that are sold for lonely guys and housewives at supermarkets.

• Like 1

most men on here come here to lie about how their wives love them too mut , lol, most of the men married here are old and dying men , if your wife really loves you , why do u need to pay ? do u pay the same to your wives back in your country?, i believe that thai women are smarter and conning than ur ex wives back home , that's why we hear of yellow men jumping from their balconies , lol , a stupid man and his money r soon parted, lol some even come here to tell us that their wives are different , masters degree / phd, thai chinese , lol moronic superiority complex which aren't true,  i've seen many stupid yellow men who r married here and their wives got thai husband or guy at the background and the moron husband with his superiority complex thinks in his head he's so smart , lol ,the wife took all his money ,then went back to his real husband , now the moron is dead broke, that why most of u are being killed here like idiots.

• Confused 1

35 minutes ago, fairbank said:

most men on here come here to lie about how their wives love them too mut , lol, most of the men married here are old and dying men , if your wife really loves you , why do u need to pay ? do u pay the same to your wives back in your country?, i believe that thai women are smarter and conning than ur ex wives back home , that's why we hear of yellow men jumping from their balconies , lol , a stupid man and his money r soon parted, lol some even come here to tell us that their wives are different , masters degree / phd, thai chinese , lol moronic superiority complex which aren't true,  i've seen many stupid yellow men who r married here and their wives got thai husband or guy at the background and the moron husband with his superiority complex thinks in his head he's so smart , lol ,the wife took all his money ,then went back to his real husband , now the moron is dead broke, that why most of u are being killed here like idiots.

a lot of truth in what you wrote but dont forget lots of expats have the old fashioned style in which the husband supports the wife and family and likely did the same i their home country.  i dont think thai women are really smarter and more cunning its just that by the time the men get to thailand they are a lot lonelier and subject to being manipulated.

only the wives of men found on thaifriendly.com all have phd's and masters

• Like 1

On 1/22/2020 at 8:36 PM, fastplus said:

she refused the rich man, her words: money are not everything... and, she is thai, and this is rare in Thailand, because we know, what is the role of gold and money in Thailand.

This is rare in almost any country with any wife.  If she has your child, do you expect her to go back to work the next day to pay for diapers, food for herself and baby, and gas for the car?  

Yes, a good "relationship" would be where monies are shared and accounting is not necessary as both contribute more or less equally .  That would be rare in Thailand I think, kudos to you

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Skallywag said:

This is rare in almost any country with any wife.  If she has your child, do you expect her to go back to work the next day to pay for diapers, food for herself and baby, and gas for the car?  

Yes, a good "relationship" would be where monies are shared and accounting is not necessary as both contribute more or less equally .  That would be rare in Thailand I think, kudos to you

if we have a child, of course, i will take care of the family. I prefer, if my wife is at home, not work. and i love to give gifts to my wife,,, because, I've known her for years, and I know she's not a golddigger. sorry for my grammar, my native language is not English

I don't give money to girls even when the pleading starts, many reasons but usually the money is just wasted and i would have to end the friendship after a while. As I don't give any money it's good when we see each other. I'm glad others do give money though.

As for paying a girlfriend, they are then just employees and the more you pay the more they dislike you. How do you know if they like you if you pay them? the answer is you won't and it's likely without the money they would go elsewhere

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1