90 days..report in different province?

my home province is Ubon, but I'm in Prachuap province on  a visit. My 90 day is up on April 22nd

The local imm office here told me I could not report at their office, only my home province,

however i found this on the official website

(Updated last June 8, 2018)   You can file your 90-day report (or authorize someone to file for you) at any of the following locations:

• Immigration Bureau Office, Chaengwattana Road, Bangkok
  • One Stop Center Chamchuri Square Centre (if your visa was issued here)
  • Immigration offices throughout the country
  •  

Any comments?

That is still old outdated info on the website.

They changed the rules a little over 4 years ago. You can only report at the office where you applied for your extension unless you formally change your address to another office.

You still have to time to do it online or by mail to the office here in Ubon.

I don't know........but Christmas / New year 2018 I spent 3 weeks in another province. Did the 24 hour report when I came there and a few days before I returned to my "home address" in Thailand my 90 days was up and I had no question asked doing the 90 day report there!?

Technically you should have reported a change of address to immigration.

The purpose of a 90 day report is to report the address you’re living at, which is why you’re not meant to be able to report at an office using an address in another province without first changing your address.

You could make the report online or by post. If using the post make sure uou address the return envelope to your ‘hone address’.

• Like 1