Big Joke's fate: Public on tenterhooks will have to wait one more day

webfact

7 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

I am a Big Joke groupie!

I hope he comes back and arrests everyone.

And the DPM had a headache.  Couldn't decide which watch to wear to a meeting to (perhaps) decide on the fate of the most noisy anti-corruption policeman.

2 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

The wheel keeps turning....\

Big Joke rising a little too fast methinks.  Obscure IO rises meteorically to the top post where he becomes a media darling and poster boy of the RTP and Immigration Services.  What's next 'eh, a fast-track ticket to the Prime Minister's chair? 

Opss!!! Not anymore.  :whistling:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ThaidDown said:

The delay in the announcement is probably due to the fact that it is still being written.

They rounded up 1000 monkeys and gave each one a keyboard and are now waiting for an appropriate output.

I'm told that the only thing decided at the moment is that it will start with ...

"Once Upon a Time......"

Once upon a time is a northern thing.

I'm the South they say. . . .  You ain't gonna believe this sh#t . . . . 

5 hours ago, petermik said:

We will never know the full story..... truthfulness here is is a no-go.....:whistling:

It will be about recognition and popularity. It is not Thai culture to stand out in a crowd. Popularity translates to power. After all does anyone really know who is pulling the strings in Bangkok? So we will never find out, at least Not the truth. The result of stupid, out of date cultural beliefs and endemic corruption. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, webfact said:

And the chairman of the police committee presenting the conference will not be the deputy prime minister but the chief of police.

And since the chief of police is the one who feels threatened (you can guess why) BJ could have a much harder time. It seems that cleaning up the corruption can get you into deep trouble and end your career. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Apparently, this is a silly question to pose in this locale... but....

Leaving aside the question of what if anything he may have done "wrong" -- so you can have a couple of decades career as a police civil service officer here, rise through the ranks, obtain several senior positions.... and then....

Be booted out of the police service entirely and immediately with the stroke of a pen, apparently without any due process or any disciplinary panel hearing or any rights to appeal your punishment???

I think criminals have more due process rights here than that...  Unless of course, he somehow waived all of those rights, if they even existed, knowing perhaps the alternative outcome would either not likely be fruitful or pleasant.

The premise of your question relies on "the rule of law." Please remove that from the equation. 

Edited by Ebumbu

10 hours ago, sead said:

Is Prayuth signing him into office to use he's celebrity status?

Yes, he's Prayuths new singing agent and social media manager

c1_1644204_620x413.jpg

Edited by akirasan

20 hours ago, dave moir said:

I think many will be shocked! 

Big Joke will be coming back as an MP and aide to Mr Prayut and his government! ????

I reckon you will be more shocked than anyone if this does come true?