GrantSmith

Sceadunga

CynicalSailor (Pattaya Pies)

Gazman

TheChooks

Old Croc (Sobec)

Ozzydom

Anyone else interested in joining the comp can PM me for details

Would be pleased to receive details of comps as I have no idea what is involved.

A lot more than you can imagine!

Your life could under go some positive changes.

One thing is for sure,,,

you will be amongst experts, blink.png

Your no expert with the ladies are you smooth JOBOSS? each time we get a pretty young thing in here to post you scare her off...

Ok Ozzdom the FANTASY comp you should be in is....go to AFL where you got involved with the tipping look up index and select fantasy our comp is called THAILAND MOB invite code is LCJWFL5

Hope you don't mind mr policeman chooks.....i can't let another Dee supporter get away.....

• Like 1

Would be pleased to receive details of comps as I have no idea what is involved.

A lot more than you can imagine!

Your life could under go some positive changes.

One thing is for sure,,,

you will be amongst experts, blink.png

Your no expert with the ladies are you smooth JOBOSS? each time we get a pretty young thing in here to post you scare her off...

Haha !!

I take it the sun is over the yardarm in your part of the world,,

Come and match wits in fantasy young man.......stop procrastinating

• Like 1

Just 'a bit of an off day', says Hogan

AFTER days of intense media scrutiny on his kicking for goal Melbourne forward Jesse Hogan says he just "had a bit of an off day" against St Kilda at Etihad Stadium on Sunday.

Although former Demon forward David Schwarz labelled Hogan's kicking "a disgrace" on morning radio, other commentators, most notably former Bomber Matthew Lloyd, considered his comments an overreaction.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-03-16/poor-kicking-for-goal-was-just-a-bit-of-an-off-day-for-melbournes-jesse-hogan

Skipper, Brownlow winner extend deals at West Coast

WEST Coast captain Shannon Hurn has signed a one-year contract extension, tying him to the club until the end of the 2018 season.

The new deal keeps Hurn out of future free agency pools and all but ensures the 28-year-old, who was already signed on for next season, will be an Eagle for life.

West Coast also confirmed a new one-year deal for midfielder Matt Priddis on Wednesday

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-03-16/skipper-brownlow-winner-extend-deals-at-west-coast

Edited by BookMan
  • Like 1

AFTER days of intense media scrutiny on his kicking for goal Melbourne forward Jesse Hogan says he just "had a bit of an off day" against St Kilda at Etihad Stadium on Sunday.

Although former Demon forward David Schwarz labelled Hogan's kicking "a disgrace" on morning radio, other commentators, most notably former Bomber Matthew Lloyd, considered his comments an overreaction.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-03-16/poor-kicking-for-goal-was-just-a-bit-of-an-off-day-for-melbournes-jesse-hogan

Yep I can vouch hogan had a dirty day indeed, but as all champions can do they can still produce something...and he did 2 or 3 goals, couldn't hold a mark, couldn't kick the ball....couldn't do anything....but he did manage those goals, Schwartz love him to death I do, could have been the dermie brearaton of the Dee's, but often over dramatises, well he's a Jerno now.

• Like 1

Yep I can vouch hogan had a dirty day indeed, but as all champions can do they can still produce something...and he did 2 or 3 goals, couldn't hold a mark, couldn't kick the ball....couldn't do anything....but he did manage those goals, Schwartz love him to death I do, could have been the dermie brearaton of the Dee's, but often over dramatises, well he's a Jerno now.
hogan must have Freo on his mind

Your a shit stirrer.....he aint going anywhere....if it has to be the AFL will pay his wages...you have to be a bit dumb the league proped us up....tiped bucket loads of money into us... went and got the best CO on the plant for us...they will make sure we get to keep our best players too....and might even give us a few swans to boot...

Your a shit stirrer.....he aint going anywhere....if it has to be the AFL will pay his wages...you have to be a bit dumb the league proped us up....tiped bucket loads of money into us... went and got the best CO on the plant for us...they will make sure we get to keep our best players too....and might even give us a few swans to boot...

we will trade u sam reid for hogan
  • Like 1

Just out of interest, obviously all here usually select their tips after careful consideration of team form, ground, weather, player selection etc etc but do any consult media tipsters... for example Glenn McFarlane in the H/Sun ...when stuck for a choice?

If so, whom?

I always go to my tipping guru...Chimpy..

He will be posting here this year, I am sure

Food....meaning junk food is on the rise at the G how nice it was of them to keep pies and chips at double the price as out side, establishment cannot subsides the footy loving crowed any longer so up they go, they say, over there at dock lands six bucks for a lean hot dog that looks like it was imported from North Korea, the real reason apart from having a captive audience is the high prices the catering firm payed to get the rights to milk the crowd dry.

I haven't been to an AFL game in a few years and can't ever see myself going again, they really don't want us there, they want us to watch it on tv so they can scoop the pools every 5 years when tvs rights are up for grabs, but I do go to a few Aleague games each season, same same but different, you really want to have your dinner at home or at least not come to hungry, but with the advent of them getting a better to deal I might be able to skip going to there games and watch at home in comfort.

Madjak Daw will be running a cheap pie franchise at all Kangaroos games this season.

A little bit of relief for the hardened supporters.smile.png

I also hear Collingwood will have soup vans set up for those who need to eat with a straw.laugh.png

How much is Daw worth on the fantasy market mr JO? He might be a good back up ruckman...im still not happy with my ruck set up...

• Like 1

Food....meaning junk food is on the rise at the G how nice it was of them to keep pies and chips at double the price as out side, establishment cannot subsides the footy loving crowed any longer so up they go, they say, over there at dock lands six bucks for a lean hot dog that looks like it was imported from North Korea, the real reason apart from having a captive audience is the high prices the catering firm payed to get the rights to milk the crowd dry.

I haven't been to an AFL game in a few years and can't ever see myself going again, they really don't want us there, they want us to watch it on tv so they can scoop the pools every 5 years when tvs rights are up for grabs, but I do go to a few Aleague games each season, same same but different, you really want to have your dinner at home or at least not come to hungry, but with the advent of them getting a better to deal I might be able to skip going to there games and watch at home in comfort.

Madjak Daw will be running a cheap pie franchise at all Kangaroos games this season.

A little bit of relief for the hardened supporters.smile.png

I also hear Collingwood will have soup vans set up for those who need to eat with a straw.laugh.png

How much is Daw worth on the fantasy market mr JO? He might be a good back up ruckman...im still not happy with my ruck set up...

Think he's in the 280's but unless you play which he wont unless we have a huge injury list is worthless.

I've gone with 2 weaker ruckmen as well,couldn't justify the high prices.

Pretty happy with my side and with not many teams as yet,we should all make the finalsbiggrin.png

• Like 1