Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

The sad thing is I do not know one player from another so I have not tried to be in it

Ive been away from the game for years, just observing my then crappy team, i knew about as much about footy players last year as BOOKMAN, and he's from Sydney....BUT...i won the grand final in tipping.....the trick is you don't need to know a dam thing about players you work the numbers, there form goes ups and down...and then theres injuries, i traded heavily all year long, turning them over and just working on numbers, meaning there score within a value...think from memory JO had the best stats of any fantasy team all year yet not so in the finals....CHOOKS 19 wins on the trot to get the collywobbles as the seasons ending.

This season i start with i think 9 Dees in my fantasy team...i think they will come out of the box bolting but won't do me much good as there score won't count first 2 games, don't matter anyway as i would expect to trade heavily all season long again, the team that i start with won't look like anything i end with, wining every game is great but u only have to win the last 3 to get the GF cup.

Go give it ago GAZ.....its a bit of fun and your bro isn't involved....

MR BOOKMAN can you please post your link to tipping for 2 new tipsters..

And GAZ if you wanna give fantasy ago and i recommend you do go to the AFL the league is called THAILAND MOB invite code is LCJUWFL5,

we would appreciate a 6th player, and a 7th too if the son inlaw wants to have a go too.

And GAZ if you wanna give fantasy ago and i recommend you do go to the AFL the league is called THAILAND MOB invite code is LCJUWFL5,

we would appreciate a 6th player, and a 7th too if the son inlaw wants to have a go too.

I think one of the conditions of joining the tipping comp

was to participate and be an active member.

Perhaps BookMan can clarify for us.

I don't think so WILL.....hes let in a few we see ho so occasionally in here....

Anyway we need at least one more team in CHOOKS fantasy....and its almost deadline....

Some tough ones for the opening round guys.

GWS are no sure things against the Dees in Melbourne.

North and the Crows isn't easy either.

Wouldn't surprise me to see Collingwood get over the Pies.

Freo and WB is a fitty fittty game as well.

Brad Hill out for Hawthorn along with Roughie and Shiels plus Geelong have Dangerfield.

A ball tearing first round.

Good luck gang.

(Looks like i slipped off the notifications for this thread...)

I thought the general consensus was to only have participating members from Thaivisa or previous contestants?

It's a bit like a work tipping comp, this one being a commonality of Thailand experiences... Most of us know other contestants from the forum and have some banter going.

Most everyone on the forum knows new contestants, but old TV members, Ozzydom, Oldcroc, Sceadunga and to a lesser extent Radar501...and I am sure now they are in the tipping comp we will see them here on the thread like we have others who have joined in the past

That would be my preference on the matter

Anyway... here is the competition code: YOUR COMP INVITATION CODE: 2JTE52N2

I'll leave it up to you

I don't think so WILL.....hes let in a few we see ho so occasionally in here....

Anyway we need at least one more team in CHOOKS fantasy....and its almost deadline....

Also if I can have the instructions for the AFL Tipping would be good to thanks one son-in-law in, another Docker fan

• Like 2

(Looks like i slipped off the notifications for this thread...)

I thought the general consensus was to only have participating members from Thaivisa or previous contestants?

It's a bit like a work tipping comp, this one being a commonality of Thailand experiences... Most of us know other contestants from the forum and have some banter going.

Most everyone on the forum knows new contestants, but old TV members, Ozzydom, Oldcroc, Sceadunga and to a lesser extent Radar501...and I am sure now they are in the tipping comp we will see them here on the thread like we have others who have joined in the past

That would be my preference on the matter

Anyway... here is the competition code: YOUR COMP INVITATION CODE: 2JTE5

That's fine and what I though the case was. Will send him an email to apply for member ship and once that is confirmed he can join the tipping.

• Like 1

I cant get my tips in. What am I doing wrong?

I have no problem getting to the tips page, but when I click on the selected teams logo, nothing happens.

I can't make it work no matter what I do.

The winning margin thing works.

How many do we currently have in the tipping comp? Any other Collingwood supporters? [emoji835]️[emoji836]️[emoji835]️[emoji836]️[emoji835]️

I must be blind,been trying to help sign as new member up but do you think I can see how he can do it.

I would appreciate it if anyone can show me where I can find this %$#*ing link. "Create Account" link at the top of any page"

I have no problem getting to the tips page, but when I click on the selected teams logo, nothing happens.

It might be You are not selecting 'Save Changes' tab after you have selected your Tips

For a computer/PC

• Sign in
  • Use The scroll bar to pick your margin
  • Click on each time you want to win. It will be highlighted
  • Click 'Save Changes' Button at bottom of page
  • You will know if successful when Tab changes to 'Tips Saved'

post-147205-0-91853300-1458706692_thumb.

Edited by BookMan
  • Like 1

Some tough ones for the opening round guys.

GWS are no sure things against the Dees in Melbourne.

North and the Crows isn't easy either.

Wouldn't surprise me to see Collingwood get over the Pies.

Freo and WB is a fitty fittty game as well.

Brad Hill out for Hawthorn along with Roughie and Shiels plus Geelong have Dangerfield.

A ball tearing first round.

Good luck gang.

Collingwood to beat themselves up mate?

GWS v Melbourne is the tricky one for me this round

I wish u hadn't mentioned North Melbourne... Apparently Majak is in the frame for this game too..

• Like 1

I'll get mine in to avoid last minute panic if it goes wrong as well.

• Like 1

How many do we currently have in the tipping comp? Any other Collingwood supporters? [emoji835]️[emoji836]️[emoji835]️[emoji836]️[emoji835]️

I must be blind,been trying to help sign as new member up but do you think I can see how he can do it.

I would appreciate it if anyone can show me where I can find this %$#*ing link. "Create Account" link at the top of any page"

Did you get this page?

https://tipping.afl.com.au/landing/index.html#/registration

Did you get this page?

https://tipping.afl.com.au/landing/index.html#/registration

Got that thanks just waiting for him to get back to me re the membership confirmation which has been submitted then he can move on to tipping.Hope he gets back to me today or he is not leaving much time.

Tommy Tradebait Opens talks... Possible trade to Melbourne for Hogan

EMERGING midfielder Tom Mitchell has opened formal contract talks with the Sydney Swans.

Mitchell, 22, is due to come out of contract at the end of this season, but his manager, Phil Mullen, met with the Swans on Monday and began preliminary discussions.

The Victorian was linked to Carlton in the 2014 trade period, butAFL.com.au understands he is happy living in Sydney and wants to stay at the Swans.

The Swans' negotiations with Mitchell, who was one of the AFL's most improved players in 2015, are expected to ramp up next month.

Midway through last season, the Swans faced the prospect of having four of their best midfielders come out of contract at the end of this year.

The club has already largely defused that risk, re-signing Dan Hannebery last June and Luke Parker in January, both on five-year deals, whileKieren Jack said last week he is close to signing a new long-term deal.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-03-23/young-gun-tom-mitchell-opens-contract-talks-with-swans

• Like 1

Hey get of the HOGAN BS...dreaming he aint going anywhere, and the Dees will take at seasons end...no trading we are TAKING...who we want...

BY THE WAY his CONTRACTED until end of SEASON 2017.....And who is Mitchel anyway? never heard of him...

• Like 1

biggreggo is now a thaivsa member and is now working his way around getting on to the tipping. I'm not sure how you do that.Is this all you need to get in ?

YOUR COMP INVITATION CODE: 2JTE52N2

Edited by Ron19

Good morning chaps, normally get my teams in in the mediative hour early morning of the day it starts....(some thought i was joking about mediating on tipping) i do this before brain gets clogged up with days events and this year the changes to the AFL website needs a clear and balanced mind...

Choose tonights team then the rest, then wandered off for a lookie around, came back to the tipping page and woo behold the other team in tonight game had been picked.....now i ask you? Change it back tick save changes and now hope for the best...not that the team i chose will win but the site doesn't change the teams i picked.

There was a couple of games i could have gone the other way with especially the sydney collingwood game...but i choose the path of least resistance....the OX is slow but the earth is patient.

And to start the season proper I've dug up a few of Malthouse's other quotes too share with you...

The meek may inherit the earth-but they never win games of football.

At the end of the day your a windshield of a bug.

Going to Richmond, and i love this bloke to death. Tommy (Hafey), the old game plan was to kick it to Royce Hart at centre half forward. Royce was getting shorter and shorter and couldn't jump and couldn't jump. You don't keep kicking it to Royce.

Sorry whats the question?

By the way Mick has his own website if you want to go have a look http://www.michaelmalthouse.com.au

Edited by AlexRRR
  • Like 1

Well the AFL were listening, turn on iPad go to Afl app to see if they were showing what games channel 7 would be televising and wo behold the tipping is back in the legend, think numbers may have been down so they got the act together and reinstated it....post-186435-14587717255697_thumb.jpg

Praise the lord....but there is a catch....it wouldn't open when I found it...we live in apprehension that one day it might....it's a start at least....