Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Majak's been given the night off pie duty and will be suiting up... Goldstein a late withdrawl...

I thought North might pull that one...

Gives that no hoper bunch of Tiger chokers a shot at winning.

Cold night in Hobart..4 degrees...Pies should be high on the comfort agenda

• Like 1

Majak's been given the night off pie duty and will be suiting up... Goldstein a late withdrawl...

U sure about Goldstein? Shows up as playing in my "Match Day" team

Yep, Goldstein out, Majak is in. Thanks for the heads up GS.

Edited by joboss

News came through about an hour ago... Not that the news affects our matchup this week ;)

• Like 1

News came through about an hour ago... Not that the news affects our matchup this week wink.png

I see that you are a midfielder down with Ben Kennedy not playing.

You are 24 points and 4th position on the ladder and I am 20 points and 9th ,,

Don’t suppose you could throw the game and let me into the eight could you??

?? But I guess this is the AFL, not the NRL. biggrin.png

• Like 2

Yes he was replaced earlier today. Just finding the right balance leading up to the round of byes ;)

Don't let Alex hear you say such things, he'll be all over it like Somchai on Hong Thong...

• Like 1

News came through about an hour ago... Not that the news affects our matchup this week wink.png

Grant may be a man but he is not "Manly"

(NRL team). clap2.gif

• Like 2

On the tipping side it is time for me to disappear from No 1 position. Been there too long. Time for another tipster to be No 1.

In other words I tipped Richmond.

still half a game to go..

edit... okay... those 5 goals in 8 minutes at the start of the 3rd say the Clowns of Richmond are gone... Send in the clowns!!

Edited by BookMan
  • Like 1

On the tipping side it is time for me to disappear from No 1 position. Been there too long. Time for another tipster to be No 1.

Thanks for handing me the poison chalice RIP, i was hoping to make my play in the second half of the season....but hey i could drop a game and BOOKIE take numero uno.....do we really want that?

Edited by AlexRRR

Thanks for handing me the poison chalice RIP, i was hoping to make my play in the second half of the season....but hey i could drop a game and BOOKIE take numero uno.....do we really want that?

Any tipster can be in front during the season. The one who is in front after the home and away game is supremo. It is only halfway now. Good luck.

• Like 2

No need to feel pressured Alex.

No one expects you to be in front come seasons end

AlexRRR could get a jump on the ladder if he was faithful to the Dee’s. ??

Is the risk of standing on the top rung for only one game worth it?

A bit early to get carried away,there are only a difference of three between 10th. and 1st..

Expecting the Dees to give me a leg up.whistling.gif

melbourne a strong chance today. I have been thinking of changing my tip. Apparently many have. Melbourne have gone in from $5.00 to $4.00 for a win

Stats for both teams show Melbourne ahead on many indicators and both teams even on most of the KPIs..

Any tipster can be in front during the season. The one who is in front after the home and away game is supremo. It is only halfway now. Good luck.

WILL isn't out to be out done yet...crafty guy is just there breathing down bookies and my neck.

• Like 1

A bit early to get carried away,there are only a difference of three between 10th. and 1st..

Expecting the Dees to give me a leg up.whistling.gif

As long as I'm in front of BOOKS and FJ seasons end is what counts.rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

Well the Dees fell at the last hurdle,but not without a gutsy effort,now its up to Port to help me outlaugh.png

Two fifty fifty games today that will split the Tipping leaderboard

Port v Collingwood: Two teams fighting it out for who deserves to finish 9th come seasons end...

West coast v Bulldogs. Two genuine contenders fighting it out in what should be the match of the round (Sorry Geelong & GWS)

Pick em both and u have done well.

Edited by BookMan
  • Like 2

Jeremy McGovern WCE and Easton Wood Bulldogs are late outs for todays game.

Port up by 44 points in 4th quarter

Easton wood is a massive out. His intercept marks win them the game Edited by BookMan

Don't know if I'll be able to post the tipping sheet today.Get onto the AFL site no problems but it wont let me into the tipping section.

There is a fault there somewhere that they know about, bout time they sorted it out though.

EDIT..... Just come good and looks good too.smile.png

EDIT again .....It's stuffed.Two members have got 10 when they should be 8.

Just gone down again.

• Like 1

Don't know if I'll be able to post the tipping sheet today.Get onto the AFL site no problems but it wont let me into the tipping section.

There is a fault there somewhere that they know about, bout time they sorted it out though.

EDIT..... Just come good and looks good too.smile.png

EDIT again .....It's stuffed.Two members have got 10 when they should be 8.

Just gone down again.

I did okay... i got 11 w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

post-147205-0-78237100-1465119742_thumb.

• Like 1

Well the Dees fell at the last hurdle,but not without a gutsy effort,now its up to Port to help me outlaugh.png

Two fifty fifty games today that will split the Tipping leaderboard

Port v Collingwood: Two teams fighting it out for who deserves to finish 9th come seasons end...

West coast v Bulldogs. Two genuine contenders fighting it out in what should be the match of the round (Sorry Geelong & GWS)

Pick em both and u have done well.

The tipping gods must listen to you Bookman.

I tipped Bulldogs and Power so they gave me 11 points for the roundclap2.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 1

it will be interesting to see who got what when they fix the issues

Yes it will.

It looks like they have had a major crash of their system.

Yeah,they are using Amazon servers which had some technical difficulties today... Chimpy got a call from AFL HQ asking if he could help out.

He wasn't too happy,having gone to Melbourne to heckle Cloke and Collingwood.

• Like 1