Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

14 hours ago, joboss said:

Just 106 days to go to be the first tipster on Thai Visa AFL tipping comp 2017 to nail the margin.... 

The Blues to beat the Tigers by 9 points,,

There was a rumour that Carlton was going to rename themselves as GWS Juniors.

Wouldn't expect either of those teams to make top 8 next year...

Carlton by 21 for that game

• Like 1

^^8 correct. Courtesy of SOS.

"Marchbank, Pickett and Palmer join Kristian Jaksch, Jed Lamb, Andrew Phillips, Lachie Plowman and Liam Sumner on a Carlton list desperately in need of class. "

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/how-stephen-silvagni-is-helping-turn-carlton-into-the-gws-blues/news-story/c7e4c2f6e7d04a933a428f83d3707de9?nk=2f63196ea019283f5bf1836f919f5691-1481175562

Edited by optad
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, optad said:

^^8 correct. Courtesy of SOS.

"Marchbank, Pickett and Palmer join Kristian Jaksch, Jed Lamb, Andrew Phillips, Lachie Plowman and Liam Sumner on a Carlton list desperately in need of class. "

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/how-stephen-silvagni-is-helping-turn-carlton-into-the-gws-blues/news-story/c7e4c2f6e7d04a933a428f83d3707de9?nk=2f63196ea019283f5bf1836f919f5691-1481175562

A few very handy players there.

Jed Lamb...Ex Swans, Ex GWS.. hopeless

Useless Freo pair Deny they will be useless at GWS...

FORMER Fremantle midfielders Matt de Boer and Tendai Mzungu have hit back at critics who have labeled them little more than back-up players at their new club, Greater Western Sydney.

The pair had their careers revived by the Giants after falling out of favour at the Dockers in 2016, with de Boer taken with the club's last selection (58) at the NAB AFL draft, and Mzungu landing in Sydney via the rookie draft.

With the amount of talent on the GWS list, there's little doubt that both men face an enormous task to force their way into Leon Cameron's best side, but while some outside the club might see them as purely depth players or insurance against an injury crisis, de Boer and Mzungu see it differently.

De Boer, who was in Vietnam on an off-season trip when he found out the Giants were interested in extending his career, played 138 games in eight seasons for Fremantle, but managed just four appearances this year, and never played two in a row despite dominating at WAFL level.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-12-08/exdockers-de-boer-and-mzungu-say-theyre-not-making-up-the-numbers-at-gws

1 hour ago, BookMan said:

Were they retards before they came to St Kilda?

One is a druggie, another has never played a game in 5 years and the other petal goes down injured when the breeze picks up, been picked in the side 17 times in 3 years but has accumalated approx 30 mins for game time out of those 17 selections.  all useless space wasters on the list.

1 hour ago, Thechook said:

One is a druggie, another has never played a game in 5 years and the other petal goes down injured when the breeze picks up, been picked in the side 17 times in 3 years but has accumalated approx 30 mins for game time out of those 17 selections.  all useless space wasters on the list.

Jeez...I hope you look after the unwanted Sydney player , Tim Membrey, a bit better than you have those 3 Amigos..

What's going on down there ?  You get elite players and turn them into crack addicts and down-and -out bums

7 hours ago, BookMan said:

Jeez...I hope you look after the unwanted Sydney player , Tim Membrey, a bit better than you have those 3 Amigos..

What's going on down there ?  You get elite players and turn them into crack addicts and down-and -out bums

Tim is fine, we have developed the Sydney discard into our N# 1 forward.  Carlisle was a crack addict before we got him, Freeman was a broken down hack who will never play football and McCartin was an over rated pick.  He isn't physically capable of playing at AFL level as he is to brittle and weak, 3 years and still can't develop his body or skills.  He was a number 1 pick who never cut it, he is ranked 28th out of 30 for number 1 picks. Hodge at 1 followed by Riewoldt at 2 and Goddard at 3.

• Like 1

GM announce the look of the new Commodore for 2018,  Jagger a dad again at 73, Russell Crow was an arrogant little pisspot so his former director said, Malcom Turnbull will never be....BUT breaking news is the AFL womens grand final will be played round 1 prime time march 25 venue to be decided, and Channel 7 broadcasting......

The opening womens game will be between the Blues and the Magpies Feb 3 at olympic park oval....get your binoculars out JoBlow...your waited for this day so long your chance to see these sweating darlings tackle, kick scratch and yelp....will bring back your teenage years under the pier at Fremantle....

My good mate OLD fella Croc will be able to remember what its all about as well...lucky for me i will be out of the country again in BKK in fact, I'm sure i will be busy so i wont tune in....

Edited by AlexRRR
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Will27 said:

More unwanted publicity for the Dockers.

Does Fremantle have an Aborigi  Indigenous player left who isn't in trouble with the law?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

Bradley Hill was fined for a nightclub assault a while back.

They're running at less than 50% good guys.

To be fair to the Dockers, he was a Hawk when that happened.

Edited by Will27

The Kangas have a new captain,they nearly got it right.

I can see Tarrant taking more of the coin tosses this year while Zeibell recovers in the concussion ward.

The list seems to have come out alright although i can see us slipping down the ladder about 4 spots unless

Ben Brown,Taylor Garner and Jarrayd Waite can kick a couple of hundred between them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Croc said:

Not sure what it is that you think I will be able to remember Alex,  there was no woman's footy when I was younger, and I would hope the current crap quickly dies a death.  I have no interest in watching it.

And the only times I ventured over the bridge to the then cesspit called Fremantle, I usually ended in a punch up with the mongrels from South and East Freo footy teams. It's no wonder I have little time for their bastard child known as The Dockers.

In the half dozen years since I left the shores for good, the old country seems to have developed a terminal case of the BBCs with women taking over many aspects of life especially the airwaves. I was watching a current affairs show on A+ the other day when I realized that all the panel members were old, fat. bespectacled, and vaguely feminine. There wasn't even a token male to offset the strident anti-male, opinions that would best be left in a Monday morning meeting at the Department of Social Services!

I got out of three marriages in Australia because women thought they ruled the world, and they all got off to a flying start by purloining my house!

Life in Thailand where the ladies are transparently open about what they want from you, but are prepared to work for it, suits me much better

I hear you....the women of Australia are nice when there married to someone else....Married 3 times?  wow such a romantic guy......just goes to show you first impressions are not always accurate.... :smile:

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, farmerjo said:

I can see Tarrant taking more of the coin tosses this year while Zeibell recovers in the concussion ward.

The list seems to have come out alright although i can see us slipping down the ladder about 4 spots unless

Ben Brown,Taylor Garner and Jarrayd Waite can kick a couple of hundred between them.

FJ you have been spending to much time in the Philippine jungles.

1 hour ago, farmerjo said:

Benny Brown needs to fire..

here are your stats for 2016 North Goals.PNG

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Ron19 said:

“living out of a backpack”

Dear Cus, the modern day swaggy,,

Maybe down that lonely road,

He finds the nouse to help himself.

I’m still a fan.

ben cousins 4.jpg

Edited by joboss

20 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

FJ you have been spending to much time in the Philippine jungles.

Hopefully no work this year,need to concentrate on my tipping and fantasy.:smile:

Is that Rod Grinter in your avatar.:smile:

Edited by farmerjo
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, joboss said:

Rod Grinter, a good country boy,,

The Dees could do with some more to make the four in 2017,

You shouldn't show this with Alex around.

He'll get so excited he'll think he's back in that seedy Havana hotel room with his Steatopygian, Mulatto girlfriend!

• Like 1