Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

15 minutes ago, ripstanley said:

Missed the games today. Great win by the Swans with only 2 on the bench after 1/4 time. Bad luck for Johnson. I do not think there will be a return for him.

Swans still have to win the next 2 games.

Round 23 game against Hawthorn on Saturday night at the SCG will be a big game.

From what I can tell by looking at the ladder.  it's not an absolute must for swans to win both games.  1 could still get them in if others lose. 

Wait and see next week how close this gets.  

This weeks fantasy wrap-

FJ 2359 V Rip 1762

NN 1015 V CCS 2020

DD 2342 V GA 2136

Well that completes the home and away season with the ladder

FJ(I'll put that trophy with the other one coming) 

GA

DD

CCS

Rip

NN

Next week is the semi finals with 

FJ V CCS and DD V GA

Thanks to Numbnuts and Rip for there participation during the season.

Sorry for the late update,been on the phone to Scotty about a new goal kicking coach.He said he found a guy at the train station called MeC Straight and is gonna give him a go. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, stud858 said:

From what I can tell by looking at the ladder.  it's not an absolute must for swans to win both games.  1 could still get them in if others lose. 

Wait and see next week how close this gets.  

I am being very hopeful. With 2 wins they could make the top 4

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Radar should be jumping for joy, Pies Fasio looks like a dead cert to joining the Blues next year....The mill has began working over time.....

Dee Harms upbeat in the big little paper today wish i could share his enthusiasm....i will pick the Demons in tipping this week its the same reason as last week...they have to win one of the 3 and where better to than in Perth a win will get Chook of my back and the monkeys off Goodwins back...

1 hour ago, AlexRRR said:

Radar should be jumping for joy, Pies Fasio looks like a dead cert to joining the Blues next year....The mill has began working over time.....

Dee Harms upbeat in the big little paper today wish i could share his enthusiasm....i will pick the Demons in tipping this week its the same reason as last week...they have to win one of the 3 and where better to than in Perth a win will get Chook of my back and the monkeys off Goodwins back...

You guys need a scalp,beating up the bottom sides doesn't work in september.

• Like 1

Oh dear

I bet that made Alex's sphincter tighten this morning over his bowl of Coco Pops:biggrin:

BREAKING: Melbourne forward Jesse Hogan has been ruled out for the rest of the 2018 season due to a stress fracture in the navicular bone in his foot.

Edited by Will27

Hmmmmmm coco pops. 

Hey chaps, hope you can advise me. 

I had a rugby, anti afl friend call up giving me a hard time about the AFL code and how it's no good because of the breaking of jaws and dislodged teeth incident. Of course just friendly jibe. 

I need a good come back. 

I've used the fingers up the but hole incident before. 

Anything else to bag the rugby code? 

All in good fun. Typical bloody Aussies.  Giving each other friendly jabs in the guts.

I watch every Dee game dear WILL and Hogan has been off the boil since mid season Gawn is carrying an injury and half the backline is out injured there for it spells doom and gloom in Perth on the weekend......BUT we travel ok and our asses are on the line....there due to deliver a scalp and a big one...we stitched the Crows up on there home ground when they were traveling very well last season i smell something in the air....

WILL would be less than delighted to know the Saints are now also in on a Lycett move...actually there been linked to every free agent going this season and woooooow and behold the Eagles who i dare say are expecting to wave bye bye to the big fella as its almost a done deal Gaff is Dee bound that  one doggie is on there radar....Roughead is a FA and out of contract...yes WILL Jordan is looking like going west if Lycett is going east...

Its hotting up Alex Fasolo and he's a nice kick seen him beat us on his very own WILL be a Blue next year while the Swans are toying with the idea of letting Hanners go.......he is contracted to 2021 they will be asking for a 1st round pick...looks like around number 4 or 5 as thats the only decent thing the Saints can offer...Chooks boys have offered the big H a 5 year deal and its sounding like both sides of the coin are happy for it to go through....

Hawks no slouches on FA have joined the race with the Bombers to snare GWS Shiel though he has been linked to the Blues.....

The Footy Show maybe on its last legs....havent watched it in years, pure utter tripe hope it goes who watch it have an IQ of -10, The Front Bar....Sam Pang know him from his JJJ days light frothy and no pretences though im no fan of Mick Molly is way better show, midas touch Eddie has not worked could be moved to the midnight time slot or get traded to the Saints for a carton of Corona....

Brad and Angeline's divorce is getting dirty....poor Brad is copping a hiding to none from his former mrs...she isn't the pretty princess she shows in her movies....Ange has called Brad a deadbeat dad....

3 weeks to Apple announcing the new iPhone range....excitement building ...the buzz in town is theres a 3rd offering.....im up for a new phone before i go away....not because i need one....have the 7, before Apple i had nokia's and they rally lasted a year or so tried a few brands one lasted the princely sum of 3 months Noika averaged 12 months on a 2 year contract...i did threaten to leave Optus which i eventually did unless they supply a new phone without buy out my contract after number 5 disappointments.....god dam scam....Bought a Samsung prime j7 thanks to the harassment of a former TV member here well it feels good i do say and i like the size after using it for 3 months in Thailand when i got home it got thrown in a draw and hasnt seen the light of day since....Duel sim was the attraction....one of the new iPhones will have at long last a duel sim card option Hallelujah...... Dont know how you guys can use Android phones....god dam garbage.....that goes for Windows pc's as well.....since i switched to Apple i might've payed out a princely sum for the devices they have never stoped or let me down or had any issues at all with and they last...I spent more money on phones before i bout an iPhone and my 2 windows laptops spent more on them getting fixed and windows reinstalled than servicing 2 cars in the same time frame...

The Thai boss of Leicester city is looking too chop the latest coach, will be number 3 or 4 since taking the Premier League crown Man United stitched up them in the opening game of the season who says Thais are all smiles? Aleague players union want salary cap scrapping....not sure i understand how scrapping it will help clubs though its sure to help attract better overseas players here assuming the clubs have the money at the moment the league provides the bulk of marque $$$ signings......there is a sleeping giant in our midst warning warning WILL Robinson...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

I watch every Dee game dear WILL and Hogan has been off the boil since mid season Gawn is carrying an injury and half the backline is out injured there for it spells doom and gloom in Perth on the weekend......BUT we travel ok and our asses are on the line....there due to deliver a scalp and a big one...we stitched the Crows up on there home ground when they were traveling very well last season i smell something in the air....

WILL would be less than delighted to know the Saints are now also in on a Lycett move...actually there been linked to every free agent going this season and woooooow and behold the Eagles who i dare say are expecting to wave bye bye to the big fella as its almost a done deal Gaff is Dee bound that  one doggie is on there radar....Roughead is a FA and out of contract...yes WILL Jordan is looking like going west if Lycett is going east...

Its hotting up Alex Fasolo and he's a nice kick seen him beat us on his very own WILL be a Blue next year while the Swans are toying with the idea of letting Hanners go.......he is contracted to 2021 they will be asking for a 1st round pick...looks like around number 4 or 5 as thats the only decent thing the Saints can offer...Chooks boys have offered the big H a 5 year deal and its sounding like both sides of the coin are happy for it to go through....

Hawks no slouches on FA have joined the race with the Bombers to snare GWS Shiel though he has been linked to the Blues.....

The Footy Show maybe on its last legs....havent watched it in years, pure utter tripe hope it goes who watch it have an IQ of -10, The Front Bar....Sam Pang know him from his JJJ days light frothy and no pretences though im no fan of Mick Molly is way better show, midas touch Eddie has not worked could be moved to the midnight time slot or get traded to the Saints for a carton of Corona....

Brad and Angeline's divorce is getting dirty....poor Brad is copping a hiding to none from his former mrs...she isn't the pretty princess she shows in her movies....Ange has called Brad a deadbeat dad....

3 weeks to Apple announcing the new iPhone range....excitement building ...the buzz in town is theres a 3rd offering.....im up for a new phone before i go away....not because i need one....have the 7, before Apple i had nokia's and they rally lasted a year or so tried a few brands one lasted the princely sum of 3 months Noika averaged 12 months on a 2 year contract...i did threaten to leave Optus which i eventually did unless they supply a new phone without buy out my contract after number 5 disappointments.....god dam scam....Bought a Samsung prime j7 thanks to the harassment of a former TV member here well it feels good i do say and i like the size after using it for 3 months in Thailand when i got home it got thrown in a draw and hasnt seen the light of day since....Duel sim was the attraction....one of the new iPhones will have at long last a duel sim card option Hallelujah...... Dont know how you guys can use Android phones....god dam garbage.....that goes for Windows pc's as well.....since i switched to Apple i might've payed out a princely sum for the devices they have never stoped or let me down or had any issues at all with and they last...I spent more money on phones before i bout an iPhone and my 2 windows laptops spent more on them getting fixed and windows reinstalled than servicing 2 cars in the same time frame...

The Thai boss of Leicester city is looking too chop the latest coach, will be number 3 or 4 since taking the Premier League crown Man United stitched up them in the opening game of the season who says Thais are all smiles? Aleague players union want salary cap scrapping....not sure i understand how scrapping it will help clubs though its sure to help attract better overseas players here assuming the clubs have the money at the moment the league provides the bulk of marque $$$ signings......there is a sleeping giant in our midst warning warning WILL Robinson...

Wait if you can.. 5g phones coming soon.  

22 minutes ago, stud858 said:

Hmmmmmm coco pops. 

Hey chaps, hope you can advise me. 

I had a rugby, anti afl friend call up giving me a hard time about the AFL code and how it's no good because of the breaking of jaws and dislodged teeth incident. Of course just friendly jibe. 

I need a good come back. 

I've used the fingers up the but hole incident before. 

Anything else to bag the rugby code? 

All in good fun. Typical bloody Aussies.  Giving each other friendly jabs in the guts.

Ignorance is bliss......ive always found when breaking up with someone the sound of silence is so loud it hurts....if you feed pussy pussy will come back for more there for do not feed pussy but if you must wear ear plugs.

3 hours ago, stud858 said:

Wait if you can.. 5g phones coming soon.  

5G is at least 1 to 2 years away at the very least for AU Thailand only in the recent past moved to 4G most places there its still 3G i change my phone every 2 ys....its a habit i got into with shonky Nokia and Ericsons though im bound to love the new mid sized dual  sim iPhone if we hit it off id stretch the love affair to 3 years....

• Haha 1

Well all i can say is im glad Gaz Lyon is not the coach of the Demons and also glad he no longer carries any weight there at Jolimont....He is talking up Cam to replace Hogan at full forward Cam Pederson ....he played back line last week did a fair job this week no matter where he plays the rest of the team will carry him, he is not a forward, we nicked him from North and were hoping he'd hold down a Centre half position forward that is, has been shit playing forward anywhere, ive seen enough of him to know where he can play and thats on the ball....no where else, i know why they have him in the team cause Maxie is carrying an injury its insurance......

Hibberd and Melksham will be fit so Hunt is covered Cam will keep his job down back and i recon Melksham to cover Hogan, he's a quick forward mid with nice hands a straight kick and knows where the goals are...to make sure i will fire off an email to Goodwin and in that email i will remind him of how good Bugg was in  defence a couple of years ago...ps...The Weid could get the nod too since he's been staring at Casey can ruck to as well as key forward its time he got games under his belt...he coming in would mean someone would go out...

Thomas former Saints coach throws stones at Moorabbin pretty much sums up the board recons recons there not even on the planet as far as snagging a flag...after saying the Saints Board are nice guys sticks the dagger in saying they dont have a clue...it comes back to what i said on the weekend.....Losers mentality.......getting close is exciting there for they can rest....

Put down your glass or stubble WILL.........news just in says WCE interested in Aaron............................Sandilands...yep.........Aaron is out of contract end of season dout Ross has future plans for him so across town is looking good........Lycett has gone Port id say, and Nic wont be seen for along time yet...BUT more money than sense Saints drop 700,000 big ones per season on the table for 5 years to sweeten a Lycett move east...The Eagles have ruckman on there shopping list Roughead a FA also linked inked to go west....Meanwhile the shabby shinbones who no one wants to go to a bit like the Saints....are chasing a pair of Port players now....why not? there thrown Atleys name into the ring with Polec and are talking money too....another 700,000 big ones per season...The worst kept secret all year has Lynch going to the Tigers while Gaff will join the Demon midfield making it one of the deadliest for next season.....

We are 4 weeks from Apple announcing its new iPhone range....the buzz is building along with the phones comes "Airpower" wireless charging...now there been around for a while its just Apple make stuff better it will be big enough to charge ur iPhone iwatch and iPods all at the same time....how about that? Another cool thing in the software updates that goes too Safari the Apple browser WILL be some sort of privacy protection...meaning its going to be harder than ever for unwanted adds and cookies to latch on to your browsing so if its that new BMW you been searching for it will block BMW from seeing your search history and targeting you for your hard earned $ to spend in a certain showroom....now thats pretty cool.....

I was not confident of us winning against the Swans last week.....and really i should be feeling even more nervous against the Perth Eagles over there, i am actually upbeat today, the maths dictates an upset yes it does, there is no sensible reason for us to win, the Dee's been getting some heavy press here in Melbourne... one there lack of steel...lack of mental toughness even had some sports quack give his 2 cents worth on us.....i think we WILL roll the Eagles in Perth on Sunday, the game should be on free to air tv as well...the Dee's do ok on sunday tv, its friday nights they dont like.....the press put down will ensure a victory and a win might give us a renewed push against GWS and the finals......sim salsa bin laden...

• Like 2

Was down walking Street for some beers with mates last night. 

I swore I saw Dustin Martin and Trent Cotchin enter into peppermint agogo together and thought that can't possibly be because they've got a game on Friday v Essendon. 

Tigers by 30.

• Haha 1

I've dropped big Max this week in the fantasy,never seems to score as well with big Cam in the team.

My other replacement sadly is Kelly(GWS) as i only put him in last week and Tex took him out.

The new guys in the Flyers establishment are Grundy and Macrae.

Have got a bit of Aussie Crawl to play when the boys light up.?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, farmerjo said:

I've dropped big Max this week in the fantasy,never seems to score as well with big Cam in the team.

My other replacement sadly is Kelly(GWS) as i only put him in last week and Tex took him out.

The new guys in the Flyers establishment are Grundy and Macrae.

Have got a bit of Aussie Crawl to play when the boys light up.?

You were reading my mind Gawn was earmarked for replacement last week except Gaff doing the unthinkable and a dodgy key defender took precedence, now Couch who replaced Gaff is out for the season and im still wanting to replace another mid.....no risk this week Maxie is out....

I went over your team tonight Fj.....im a little surprised you score so well when most of your team are just good slightly above average players......i hope to get over Grant this week and face you in the Grudge match...but 3 times G Finalist might have a different idea...need to knock it on the head cant have Grant line up for number 4.... you got an easy game i noticed.....

• Like 1

Word around Melbourne Town....its in the bag....Cho says Dee's by 5 goals....here we go here we go.....he got into the wardrobe this morning he was so confident....and out came his own personal jumper...might get 22 put on it it was the number i carried on my back as a kid.....

Dee's.JPG

Dee 2.JPG

• Like 2

Enu ( means dog in japanese) Cho's girl friend has come to stay for the weekend to watch the big game with us she quickly made her presence felt by donning her Dee jumper.....its looking like a red weekend for the Eagles.....shes a lot cooler than the bf she's more casual......though choo is taking it easy on the sofa until game time....

Dee Enu.JPG

Dee sleeping.jpg

Another Sth Aussie team is playing hard ball with one of there stars looking to move on....Dee's paid heavy for Leaver last season, Polac will cost North a first round pick number 9 at the moment....Saints along with North are after every FA going including Gaff...its hard to see Gaff going to either of these two clubs, Demons Bombers and Hawks are far better destinations at the moment....though its most likely the Brayshaw connection WILL have him at the Dee's and wearing number 21 since Pederson is out of contract and at 33 is unlikely to be offered a new one...

Port is in dire straits.....switch balde knife comes to mind....the song you know...dire straights? Playing the Pies need to win since the Dee's WILL over power the Eagles and makes them safe, They play the Bombers in the last game of the season and at home, they can take the fiz out of that game by popping off Buckleys boys this weekend......I am going to predict the 8 is set in concrete its all over red rover.

Broncos coach W Bennet is in the sheedy's.....25 ys and 6 flags they want him gone....im not going anywhere...baaaaaa.....being cheap charlies the Broncos look set to allow him to Finnish his contract though Bennet had asked for a 1 year extension to take him to his 70th birthday then its imagined he would have retired gracefully and put another premiership cup in the cabinet.....The club has flatly refused to extend the legends contract and all the rumours and skull dugerys been going on ever since....has made Rugby interesting for me....you see i like the politics of the sports more than the game most of the time....

Went to Vodaphone to see if i could put my name down for a new iPhone........thought i was being cleaver by getting in early ..........they told me to comeback at the endow the month....

There WILL be no one left in Venezuela soon except for  el presidento...at least a million salsa swing buds have crossed into samba territory (Brazil) and Colombia....the home of large breasted mulat's.....inflation running so high they haven chopped five zeros from there currency...there has been Talk that both North and the Saints were looking to relocate to a northern Sth American country as the AFL look to become international.....wonder if its still on....

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, farmerjo said:

You are allowed to dream of course......history shows no one wants to go there......enjoy it while you can....

• Haha 1