Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Not really into fantasy footy, but I notice you guys talking about changes in team lineup a lot. Is the rule , you can choose any player at all from any time and change the whole lineup every week?

Or can you do only so many changes?

46 minutes ago, stud858 said:

Not really into fantasy footy, but I notice you guys talking about changes in team lineup a lot. Is the rule , you can choose any player at all from any time and change the whole lineup every week?

Or can you do only so many changes?

No kid you have it all wrong...you have a grace period prior to start of Fantasy season where you can chop and change as much as you want...once the Fantasy season starts your locked into no more than 2 changes a week come bye time you get 3 changes a week.....its a lot of fun and you dont need a white board and 3 laptops open at the same time as my opponent who is taking it dam seriously.....looks like Fj is one of them who hates to loose....i on the other hand play to win...there is a difference ....i dont stay up all night pondering...checking my opponents teams .... once i locked it in dont change either in tipping of fantasy......i set my team up at the begging of the season then forever tinkering to fine tune...

To play fantasy well is like most things there are a few avenues to to the same desired outcome in the end cost of player should not determine his value for me form is everything, in form you play well against anyone.....Mr Fj pits his incoming against who there playing....a rather flawed way of going about it i think....

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, stud858 said:

cheers for the info.

so do you go to a particular website to do this fantasy thingy?

are there different fantasy leagues or most just do an official afl one?

Last 2 years Mr Chooks has gratefully paid to have a closed comp for us cheap charlies assuming he or another one of the brothers coughs up guys wanting to play will be notified of a code to enter you WILL need to register with the AFL Fantasy (same if you would like to join tipping though this one is free) then pop in your code that will take you to the Cheap Charlie fantasy Thai Visa Comp for over the hill and almost dead farangs....

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

Hows the nerves Steven?

All good Alex,although it's going to be drawn out.

Been good to have a nice build up to a GF.?

Hope there's bit more banter over the weekend.

My side is settled with Waite in for Caddy and Cunnington is out,replaced by Ross who will be Captain.

So you will get the runs on the board and i hope i can come home with a wet sail.

Was going to say good luck but that would be unfair on myself in a two horse race.

• Like 1

I trust you to stick with your NEW captain though i know nothing is fair in love and war....Ive switched to Crow Crouch with Mitchel vic....Good that you didnt go with Laird he tends to wander off the path late in the season did it last year and again this year i dumped him a few weeks ago.....

I have the JW Black out, a few bottles of red and a big box of James Boags Premuim ready for the big GF celebrations....we dont do the cheapie Leo stuff here at Dee land....

Its on the Day.....who is going to go well and how is slightly off.....

Who starts the Friday night well tends to go all the way little stevie...my 4 against your 3....here we go here we goooo the Flag is coming home to Melbourne.....

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Will27 said:

It's getting tight at the top in the tipping fella's

Ripstanley picked Essendon and moved to outright second

just 1 behind grannysapples. Rip also has a better percentage.

Will Mr Smith sleep ok tonight or will he be tossing and turning?

Will Ron make a late charge?

Looks as if there is one fitty fitty game tomorrow being the Hawks

versus Sydney.

We know Rip always picks Sydney.

Will Buddy come up?

Any other upsets on the horizon for tomorrow?

Freo a sneaky against Collingwood?

I hope so.

Good luck guys.

Stay tuned...…..

You never know what may happen in Rd 23?

• Like 2

Typical Port back em they loose pic dont pick them they win...was like that 2 seasons ago with them...worse I had 3 off them in my fantasy team with 2 dropping the ball last night...

Poor Jack was lost at sea last night number 23 for a first round draft pick...how embarrassing though the Port coach might make a man of him but nope...when the team isn't going well poor jack is on a lift raft on his own...he is a receiver and if your not getting the ball J Watts looks bad.....the rest of there recruits didn't fare any better its back to the white board for Koch and co....

If Demons beat GWS and they should considering they WILL field half a team we might actautly get past the elimination final.....if we stumble its curtains week uno.....no duo......

Little stevie will be smug this morning but hey....its only the first quarter fella....the wine is getting opened tonight....

• Like 2

I must of been watching a different game last night.

All the commentators were that far up Boak turning the middle around.

It stood out like dogs balls to me it was clearly my guy Wingard and when he left the ground the Bombers scored.

Your cheapie backman had me nervous after 32 in the 1st quarter,but turned out,well,to be a cheapie.?

My last request today is Steven May falls like a clumbsy clown into Hawkins.

Cmon the Flyers. 

The premiership quarter has gone and the DD's lead FJ'S flyers 1711 to 1485 in the Fantasy.

FJ still has 10 to play with one being captain(double points) and the Delightful Dees 7 to play.

I suspect Alex has indulged in the Black label,Red label,all his red wine and half of the James Boag.

FJ has quietly been sipping away on Leo's finest. 

Lets see what tomorrow brings?

• Like 2

On 8/24/2018 at 5:27 PM, AlexRRR said:

Last 2 years Mr Chooks has gratefully paid to have a closed comp for us cheap charlies assuming he or another one of the brothers coughs up guys wanting to play will be notified of a code to enter you WILL need to register with the AFL Fantasy (same if you would like to join tipping though this one is free) then pop in your code that will take you to the Cheap Charlie fantasy Thai Visa Comp for over the hill and almost dead farangs....

Actually I don't pay anything, it's free to set up a comp.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, farmerjo said:

The premiership quarter has gone and the DD's lead FJ'S flyers 1711 to 1485 in the Fantasy.

FJ still has 10 to play with one being captain(double points) and the Delightful Dees 7 to play.

I suspect Alex has indulged in the Black label,Red label,all his red wine and half of the James Boag.

FJ has quietly been sipping away on Leo's finest. 

Lets see what tomorrow brings?

Ahhhhh your boys have been almost perfect a couple of excellent scores Macrae 190, Duncan 136 even Laird pulled 138....you virtually haven't had an un under performer...

The 2 shit Port boys cost be 70 points off average plus Captain Crouch had an off game in a blitzing team...work that one out...Luke Parker was a late omission though reasonable score from Sier for 79 through Luke often pulls the ton and better...I figured I needed to be 400 up Sunday morning....236 points up ONLY.....not looking good....But Can the Flyers hold on to a perfect game? You really only have one ace in that group of 6 while in my 3 there are 2 aces.....3 North boys might bring you unstuck dear Stevie....Saints are Rattling hot plus the Dee's if they get on a roll could easily keep Taranto nice and quite.....Frost would pick him up im pretty sure and be running off him all day long.....

Just 3 wines last night old bean...not the jim....I worked laying pavers to my front portico yesterday and was not in the mood for celebrating as I dont count my chickens before there a week old...You know Demon supporters all own SUV's and go to the snow during winter thats why crowds are down at the G during snow season...Not really true as I dont own an SUV and I hate snow.....

Looks like the Grand final WILL pull a record score im due to hit 2400 which means you will too so it takes it into unknown territory and an all time record for sure....you could easily break my home and away score if the 3 North led balloons do there job..

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, farmerjo said:

Thanks Alex,thanks also to Chooks for organising it and everyone who played.

Hopefully we can get a few more starters next year.

As said,well done Rip in the tipping.

Last one the fantasy score was 2566 to 2374 :partytime2:

Well done FJ with a great win over Alex. Have a few Leos.

• Like 2