Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

They swapped there low

pick to Port for pick 11 and a couple of low ones Lions offered 5 for Lackie, Port are after one of the gun SA kids in the draft not sure what Dockers got out of it, yes a back flip and I’d say Bell would have had an influence over the back flip, they been hot for Hogan since he arrived in Melbourne, mind you Freo gives us that pick which we used to draft under 17 year old Hogan who sat it out at Casey for a few years before eligible to play seniors for the Koori rock star we have all forgotten off in one Jeff Farmer.

Dout Jess will entertain anymore future business with the Dockers...

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Ps.... Hogan is just 23, one of the quickest at the club has one of the biggest engine of any Dee, key position player often takes contested marks....2 first round picks was not expensive, he could easily play most positions on the ground and in time he could be almost as effective as lance franklin...

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

4 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

Come on fella....you got Harmes for a 60's pick if he can stay injury free you might have a good buy....

And some guy by the name of Dean Kent from the demons for pick 65.  Who is this Kent guy, never heard of him. Also who is Harmes?

13 hours ago, Thechook said:

And some guy by the name of Dean Kent from the demons for pick 65.  Who is this Kent guy, never heard of him. Also who is Harmes?

Excuse me....I was always mixing them two up, they have a similar look, Harmes came on like a rocket this year thought didn't get a kick in the perlim...hes got the Tatts down one arm solid chest build and was used as a tagging mid late in the season with excellent results pretty sure Goods would hold him and we have...Kent looked like a ready made AFL player in the beginning , was looking the better of the two early on, Kent seemed to have a lot of talent that didn't really come through...like we were waiting for it to happen and it didn't...the reason is he got injured just as he was about to explode and he seemed to be injured a lot....by the time this year rolled around if Kent was in the team I would cringe and it came to pass as the Jews left Egypt to wander in the desert for 40 years Kent came on late in the season might've been one of the finals and got injured in the first quarter only to be banished to the Saints and will wander around the deserts lost with the Saints for the next 5 ys of his contract.....You have a good player if he stays injury free but dont count on it...but then eventually the Jews did find the Holy land so luck could be on your side though  might take half his contract to find his feet...

Wops...he played forward mid...goal sneak early on was getting 3 and 4 a game when fit then as young players do go AWAL like is he on the ground? Could be a good player, you got him cheap he's around 23 Roo's liked him dont think Goodwin had much faith in him.

Edited by AlexRRR
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, AlexRRR said:

Excuse me....I was always mixing them two up, they have a similar look, Harmes came on like a rocket this year thought didn't get a kick in the perlim...hes got the Tatts down one arm solid chest build and was used as a tagging mid late in the season with excellent results pretty sure Goods would hold him and we have...Kent looked like a ready made AFL player in the beginning , was looking the better of the two early on, Kent seemed to have a lot of talent that didn't really come through...like we were waiting for it to happen and it didn't...the reason is he got injured just as he was about to explode and he seemed to be injured a lot....by the time this year rolled around if Kent was in the team I would cringe and it came to pass as the Jews left Egypt to wander in the desert for 40 years Kent came on late in the season might've been one of the finals and got injured in the first quarter only to be banished to the Saints and will wander around the deserts lost with the Saints for the next 5 ys of his contract.....You have a good player if he stays injury free but dont count on it...but then eventually the Jews did find the Holy land so luck could be on your side though  might take half his contract to find his feet...

Wops...he played forward mid...goal sneak early on was getting 3 and 4 a game when fit then as young players do go AWAL like is he on the ground? Could be a good player, you got him cheap he's around 23 Roo's liked him dont think Goodwin had much faith in him.

That doesn't really narrow it down these days.

You stand out more without tatts:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

Like a Freeman who the saints gave up a 2nd Rd pick for. Spent 100's of k on in medical expenses,  gave him 2 games at the end of season and then delisted him.  Saints have a good record of wasting picks on broken down hacks from others clubs thinking they can rebuild them into stars

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Thechook said:

Like a Freeman who the saints gave up a 2nd Rd pick for. Spent 100's of k on in medical expenses,  gave him 2 games at the end of season and then delisted him.  Saints have a good record of wasting picks on broken down hacks from others clubs thinking they can rebuild them into stars

Awwwwww....dont think he's another Freeloader...have faith my son he could have better luck at your club, your guys seen something in him i couldnt, he asked for the trade we didnt so thats a plus, plenty off feel good stories from transactions like this...the Israelites did find the holy land and were able to hold it...sim sala bin and its hey presto flash and in your face...

• Like 1

It's no wonder Freo knocked back Hogan.

Word on the Soi is he asked for a million a year for 8 years.

Woah, they're Buddy figures and he ain't no buddy.

Maybe common sense will prevail and they can settle on a 5 year deal.

Another good pick up for Norf getting aaron Hall for pick 68. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Will27 said:

It's no wonder Freo knocked back Hogan.

Word on the Soi is he asked for a million a year for 8 years.

Woah, they're Buddy figures and he ain't no buddy.

Maybe common sense will prevail and they can settle on a 5 year deal.

Another good pick up for Norf getting aaron Hall for pick 68. 

Come on uncle WILL.....there are clauses in contracts...anyway you got to start somewhere, me I thinks its Bell...thinking he is a big shot instead shoots his foot off...You forget he is only 23 8 ys ties him up to 31 after that he's not going anywhere, Demons even dropped off asking for 2 first round pics to a low pic in the first round and 2 in the 20's thats pretty cheap, Bet ya if Bell wasn't the new chief the deal would have been done. Freo are trying to deflect the merda, courted for 4 years then ready to go....then go cold...Hogan is on 900,000 a season at the Dee's by the way...

More alarming is the Hawks snaring Scully the mercenary and no doubt Wingard might be time to stick a clause in FA on how many FA you can attract, gees I hope this burns them, they are bringing in soccer style recruiting hired guns for quick success....BEWARNED if the Hawks should win the flag this year even Finnish top 2 the tone is set, notice the Cats unusually quite this time of year...

Back to Hogan, couple of mids 1.2, then you had the Dogs give 5 years to Tom Boyd who was best on the ground win GF day for 1m...that was 6 ys ago...10 ys for Buddy who aint nothing like he was, 1m a season....Freo are smoke screening there been a change of direction and its Bell....WILL be interesting to see if club insiders are getting into Bell we may see a back flip so it aint over till 5 pm today, if Freo think they can get him cheaper end of next year there mistaken, another solid year WILL see his pay go up plus this negotiation with Freo possible to leave a bad taste in his mouth from this so going home leaves just the Eagles....id be surprised if the deal dont go through this year that he WILL ever leave Melbourne....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

Come on uncle WILL.....there are clauses in contracts...anyway you got to start somewhere, me I thinks its Bell...thinking he is a big shot instead shoots his foot off...You forget he is only 23 8 ys ties him up to 31 after that he's not going anywhere, Demons even dropped off asking for 2 first round pics to a low pic in the first round and 2 in the 20's thats pretty cheap, Bet ya if Bell wasn't the new chief the deal would have been done. Freo are trying to deflect the merda, courted for 4 years then ready to go....then go cold...Hogan is on 900,000 a season at the Dee's by the way...

More alarming is the Hawks snaring Scully the mercenary and no doubt Wingard might be time to stick a clause in FA on how many FA you can attract, gees I hope this burns them, they are bringing in soccer style recruiting hired guns for quick success....BEWARNED if the Hawks should win the flag this year even Finnish top 2 the tone is set, notice the Cats unusually quite this time of year...

Back to Hogan, couple of mids 1.2, then you had the Dogs give 5 years to Tom Boyd who was best on the ground win GF day for 1m...that was 6 ys ago...10 ys for Buddy who aint nothing like he was, 1m a season....Freo are smoke screening there been a change of direction and its Bell....WILL be interesting to see if club insiders are getting into Bell we may see a back flip so it aint over till 5 pm today, if Freo think they can get him cheaper end of next year there mistaken, another solid year WILL see his pay go up plus this negotiation with Freo possible to leave a bad taste in his mouth from this so going home leaves just the Eagles....id be surprised if the deal dont go through this year that he WILL ever leave Melbourne....

I reckon it will get done.

Lachie Neale will be the first trade and then it will go from there.

Think Melbourne won't be too unhappy to lose Hoges so they can pick up May.

If you can believe the media, Melbourne have gone from wanting 2 first rounders,

to pick 5 and 23 and now only pick 5.

By close of business today, Bell will either be a genius or an idiot.

Edited by Will27
  • Like 1

Deal is almost done...Neal has gone and they recon within the hour Hogan a Docker and May a Dee....

Kinda glad as well as peed im over talk every year of going home....hear it to much....NFL and Soccer players don’t give a rats where they play, think the players use it as an excuse I also think some clubs use it to target stars, latest is Koch telling Suns not to trade in any Sth aussie kids as they will be trying to lure them home in a few years....Koch also put his foot in his mouth with critique of the runner Bolt who looks like might be playing for Central Coast in the ALeague ....

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

Deal is almost done...Neal has gone and they recon within the hour Hogan a Docker and May a Dee....

Kinda glad as well as peed im over talk every year of going home....hear it to much....NFL and Soccer players don’t give a rats where they play, think the players use it as an excuse I also think some clubs use it to target stars, latest is Koch telling Suns not to trade in any Sth aussie kids as they will be trying to lure them home in a few years....Koch also put his foot in his mouth with critique of the runner Bolt who looks like might be playing for Central Coast in the ALeague ....

All done and dusted...

Neale to Brisneyland for a packet of Four'n'Twenty Pies and a slab of XXXX Gold...

Hogan to Freo for what looks like a slab of Emu Export and a tin of fisherman's friends...

Lobb also following Hogan west for 2 packets of iced vovo's... With Freo getting a packet of skittles and a couple of minties... 

EDIT: But the Dees don't really lose out too much as they've just been handed May and Kolodjashnij along with pick 6..

Edited by GrantSmith
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GrantSmith said:

All done and dusted...

Neale to Brisneyland for a packet of Four'n'Twenty Pies and a slab of XXXX Gold...

Hogan to Freo for what looks like a slab of Emu Export and a tin of fisherman's friends...

Lobb also following Hogan west for 2 packets of iced vovo's... With Freo getting a packet of skittles and a couple of minties... 

EDIT: But the Dees don't really lose out too much as they've just been handed May and Kolodjashnij along with pick 6..

Not quite, still waiting to see if WC can get Kelly from Geelong.

Either way, Kelly should be looking for a new manager methinks.

The current one sounds like a goose.

Prediction for the top 4 for 2019 after the trade period.

In no particular order: Richmond, WC, Ess and Melbourne.

• Sad 1

Well uncle WILL....Hogan is gone and too cheap....we paid over for Leaver and Freo got 2 first round picks for who i never heard of last year....

Looks like Goodwin is setting up for a strong rebounding defence with that new North ruck boy teaming with big Max resting in the goal square, dout Hogan WILL be missed next year...after that who knows.

You got 2 hrs to snare Kelly good luck but i hope at least the Cats make a stand on these lonesome kids who wanna go home...

1 hour ago, Will27 said:

Still waiting on Shiels, Kelly and Beams.

Shiels done and dusted on the futures market (round 1 & 2 next year) along with Pick 9, he's off to Windy Hill.. Beams looks set to star in an off-broadway threesome involving the Doggies (Brisbane getting the deal here with Collingwood's first rounder this year and next plus a packet of wagon wheels).. Kelly looks likely to stay.. T minus 7 mins...

Edited by GrantSmith
Updating the trade deal.. no bestiality necessary..
  • Like 1

Damien Barrett saying talks have broken down, reckon it's a done deal then Kelly to be an Eagle ????

EDIT: Nope, Barrett pulls a cat out of the bag and gets one right for a change, given 1 minute to go, was a pretty safe bet from the warrior... lol...

Edited by GrantSmith
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, GrantSmith said:

Koch also put his foot in his mouth with critique of the runner Bolt who looks

I spotted an erectile dysfunction medicine advertisement amongst the threads on thaivisa apparently with Koshy endorsing it.

Im guessing it's illegitimate as McGuire was involved in one too. Sorry. Off topic.

Back to sport.

Well this morning it feels like i opened a packet of stale bikkies for morning tea....

Bell would have been spoken too in the end he saved them another first round pick, think we were to soft on a once in a generation player....

Kelly gets to play out his contract and it WILL be interesting if he pulls the homesick card end of next season, Blues pick up Newman from the Swans not sure what they see in a guy with a 4th knee injury....Alarmingly Hawks do even better in FA than last year...

Aleague kicks off this fri night....im off to the local derby sat night to see Victory and City at double the cost compared to AFL games, wanna see Keishu Honda ......the blond Japanese bombshell in action, Victory often stumble in this game and are notoriouly slow starters to a season but we live in hope and expectations.

Browns were creamed good and proper last week the Chargers made mince meat out of them they got nothing going in offence or defence but 2 wins 3 losses and a draw its the best season in a while again we live in hope and expectations, last night i watch the Patriots and high flying undefeated Kansas City Chiefs up to mid 3rd quarter the Pats at 3-2 still the masters of the League stitched up the Chiefs, Tom Brady Pats QB at 41 still has it, rifle arm, hardly ever gets sacked due to he counts to 3 then throws weather he has a receiver or not, the Patriots hit them hard with a flawless running game toped off with the best QB passing game...WILL watch the end of the game tonight, Chiefs are good they did mange to narrow the margin in the 3rd quarter it would be an upset from here for them to win, interestingly the Chiefs are a youngish team and guess who put them together? The same guy now at the Browns....

Its Harry and Meghan madness show time in Australia at the moment...Harry has been stealing hearts where ever he goes, the mrs is doing a good job too, charisma plus is young Harry...big bro should look out Harry would make a better King...

PM Morrison is stumbling along...if you thought we would get a better PM your mistaken he's only luck is he's up against Shorten AU politics in disarray we have the government we deserve, i hope who ever wins the next election can at least get there policy's through more than 10 years of carpola....

Chevy have the Camero on sale through HSV now...a whopping 20 grand more expensive than the Mustang GT, not sure why GM havent brought it in them selves but @ $85,000 id buy a BMW any day over it...Yanks dont make good cars there idea of power is the bigger the engine the better and faster it is...lets face it....what do Arab use when they wanna pack a car with explosives and set off a blast? they use German cars ....more reliable....

The Special One Jose is managing to hang in there.....cant believe how much speculation on his position there is....the longer they take to make the chop the further into the netherlands of the league MU WILL fall....Pogo stick gets almost as much press has poor Jose....

Expansion is on the Aleague's mind, 2 were culled of the 6 left 5 are in either Melb or Syd with the remaining one in Canberra, Ange's old club Sth Melb are in the running.....Greek Sth Melb.....the Ozoo will flow in Athens if they get the nod....power house of the old NSL....they still play at the old Sth Melbourne football ground that was the Swans home ground for many years set in beautiful park lands of Albert Park...one of the nicer grounds to go to when i followed the footy around...

Well it dont hurt your pocket if your an ump in the big league....NRL umps threaten strike action if the top guys dont get a pay rise to $315,000 a season, seems top umps are on around 180,000....nice part time job hey?  they wanna bring it in line with average pay of a Rugby player $371,000....so im guessing its similar in the AFL.... Who's gonna ump if the AFL umps go out on strike?

Edited by AlexRRR
  • Like 2

Silly season has come early.....Soccer and NFL to keep me going.....Victory as per norm starts the season in a wimp...1-2 going down to Melb City against the run of play typical Muscat style is run the wings....yawn.....K Honda scores first goal of the game with a brilliant header...

The Patriots and Chief"s game was like wow when I tuned back in....Chiefs hit the front in the 4th, neck and neck through the last quarter Pats get the ball with 3 min to go...run the clock down to 3 seconds then kick a field goal...all over red rover to think the KC Chiefs looked dead and gone at half time...

Well the stale bikkies have turned into chock teddy bears...Freo can have Hogan...sooooo over the talk of going home....looking forward to a rebounding defence next year, Freo WILL now order 7 Chevy Camaros for the Hogan family.....Bell WILL get a nice bonus in his pay which WILL include a Hummer, you know short guys big cars...

The Hawthorn car park WILL looks somewhat like a beggars banquet you know 5 millionaires in BMW and Merc SUV's several Mustang GT's a few ford Xr8's a couple of older Commodore SS and then about 30 relics of the past like kingswoods and a few Morris 90's.....

Great news...the iPhone XR not to be confused with the Falcon XR's WILL be in shops next Friday......yello? red? baby blue?...gees a hard decision to make....think its the winner for me....Xs similar size to my 7 but a lot more screen size of course, the Max is a monster and id love it but I fear my shorts will be lopsided when touring Thailand did have trouble sitting down when I had my 6+ as well as the lobb sided shorts....so its the XR, it sits between in size comes in sexy colours and pretty much the same as its brothers except it has LCD screen...a great fashion statement WILL look cool sliding in and out of my pocket....means clear protective covers to get that wow factor fellas...lol...

Its quite on the AFL front....players off to Mongolia, Russia some even like to go to Vegas....gees thats the Pitts for me ps did you know the Mormon Church was one of the first into gambling in Vegas? yes its true...google it....false profits and all of that...some like to go to New York and meet and marry American women like Watson did....of course a few like Hogan no taste holidays in chepo Bali...with the swill ions the Dee's paid him he could have taken his GF somewhere more exotic like the Maldives....You know if you dont make the 8 you go to holiday destinations with the team to Bali....or Phuket....Its sim salsa Keshu Honda Sunday..

• Like 1

What a week.....Baker Mayfield Browns QB left with his mouth wide open in total disbelief on national tv as the Bucks kicker boots a58 yard field goal in over time to steal the game, the 4th overtime game in 7 maybe a record....Victory continue there slow start go down to Perth 3-2, seems they do this every year certain,y the last 3or 4.

Colin Sylvia was killed in a car accident overnight just outside of Mildura former Dee and Short stay Docker was still a naughty boy up untill late, tributes have been pouring in on the wayward saint....

Thai owner of Leicester City still unconfirmed and his daughter plus 2 polits killed when his helicopter crashed into the Fox’s car park after there game with West Ham yesterday... greatly admired by locals doing just more than bring the club out of third division to top of the pops in 2016, was involved within the community, a sad weekend...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2018 at 12:31 PM, Will27 said:

This new streaming channel seems like a good option for those living in Oz.

Might even be worth getting a vpn to watch it in Thailand.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/more-sports/the-netflix-of-sports-sports-streaming-service-kayo-beta-test-launches/news-story/c712fc684da8179b68422e63065acb76

Hellaluya......may Allah be priased, JC, Buddah, Sidia Yoga etc....my prayers have been answered.....

NFL, AFL, Aleague that's 12 months of something to watch....

If its like Netflix you won't need a VPN you can watch Netflix anywhere minus or plus a few shows, this is AU based there for ok for me here.....But there?

You Mr WILL seem to know a few things about it so common fella spill the beans...I looked over the site and as usual they leave out a lot they just wanna see you sign up....

Right now I am streaming NFL, I was looking for Aleague but Telstra has that wrapped up think you need to be there customer to get your hands on it as for AFL I cancelled my subscription since I will give you the pleasure of my company in Thailand for next winter so this Kayo is looking good for when my NFL sub runs out....

Mr WILL what do you know about this new app?

Meanwhile I have taken possession of a new iPhone XR, took a week to get too....in black...like how I like my women and coffee....ok mulata is fine too....tan and with milk....yes I know I was thinking yellow or red even baby bottom blue...but....Apple Bullocks Cook recons screen to edge is just that Bullocks....the selling point is its an Apple and works anywAy there is this thick black edge about 3mm wide that just annoys me so any other color other than black it would look like a For sale sign in front of my place....wrapped it in a nice black silicon case and mums the word....the more posh Xs and Max same same but only around 1.5mm black edge, think Apple need to hire a decent designer the iPhones are not so good looking when u put them up against the high end Andorids that are coming out in droves now....BUT the redeeming feature is they don't break down and they work well and all Apple products are linked easily to each other makes a world easy to live in....Takes great pics too....better than my 7 and that was dam good...

All quite in Deeland....dont know where the improvement WILL come from, G Lyon has recommended that Christian P should return to preseason training and run a few kilos of baby fat off, to do a Max and shed some weight and improve the speed, he didn't really kick on last year to much flashes of what could be but yet too deliver....Weideman WILL get his career rolling and with a bit of luck grand dad will keep rolling in his grave, for the record fellas he was the captain of the Pie side that stoped the Dees winning 6 GF in a row...stopping them at number 4, yes could have been a double hatrick back to back....Im sure the Pies have there eyes on the young fella for when he becomes a FA.....

The Draft coming up soon...once you get past the top 24 a Bit of creative descriptions on the lads....always amuses me....especially last season when the Dees picked up some one who had played for someone else claimed they had there eyes on him the first time around and were happy as Larry to snare the player this time only for him to retire before the season ended......

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

Hellaluya......may Allah be priased, JC, Buddah, Sidia Yoga etc....my prayers have been answered.....

NFL, AFL, Aleague that's 12 months of something to watch....

If its like Netflix you won't need a VPN you can watch Netflix anywhere minus or plus a few shows, this is AU based there for ok for me here.....But there?

You Mr WILL seem to know a few things about it so common fella spill the beans...I looked over the site and as usual they leave out a lot they just wanna see you sign up....

Right now I am streaming NFL, I was looking for Aleague but Telstra has that wrapped up think you need to be there customer to get your hands on it as for AFL I cancelled my subscription since I will give you the pleasure of my company in Thailand for next winter so this Kayo is looking good for when my NFL sub runs out....

Mr WILL what do you know about this new app?

Meanwhile I have taken possession of a new iPhone XR, took a week to get too....in black...like how I like my women and coffee....ok mulata is fine too....tan and with milk....yes I know I was thinking yellow or red even baby bottom blue...but....Apple Bullocks Cook recons screen to edge is just that Bullocks....the selling point is its an Apple and works anywAy there is this thick black edge about 3mm wide that just annoys me so any other color other than black it would look like a For sale sign in front of my place....wrapped it in a nice black silicon case and mums the word....the more posh Xs and Max same same but only around 1.5mm black edge, think Apple need to hire a decent designer the iPhones are not so good looking when u put them up against the high end Andorids that are coming out in droves now....BUT the redeeming feature is they don't break down and they work well and all Apple products are linked easily to each other makes a world easy to live in....Takes great pics too....better than my 7 and that was dam good...

All quite in Deeland....dont know where the improvement WILL come from, G Lyon has recommended that Christian P should return to preseason training and run a few kilos of baby fat off, to do a Max and shed some weight and improve the speed, he didn't really kick on last year to much flashes of what could be but yet too deliver....Weideman WILL get his career rolling and with a bit of luck grand dad will keep rolling in his grave, for the record fellas he was the captain of the Pie side that stoped the Dees winning 6 GF in a row...stopping them at number 4, yes could have been a double hatrick back to back....Im sure the Pies have there eyes on the young fella for when he becomes a FA.....

The Draft coming up soon...once you get past the top 24 a Bit of creative descriptions on the lads....always amuses me....especially last season when the Dees picked up some one who had played for someone else claimed they had there eyes on him the first time around and were happy as Larry to snare the player this time only for him to retire before the season ended......

Alex, there is a discussion forum here on the new streaming service.

https://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=2763582

TBH, I haven't paid that much attention to it as you'd need a VPN

in Thailand to watch it.

I have my footy fix covered by WatchAFL live and have subscribed to

HD Prime for a month tp watch some cricket so I'm pretty much covered.

It seems to be excellent value for money though.

• Like 1

Alex, there is a discussion forum here on the new streaming service.

https://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=2763582

TBH, I haven't paid that much attention to it as you'd need a VPN
in Thailand to watch it.

I have my footy fix covered by WatchAFL live and have subscribed to
HD Prime for a month tp watch some cricket so I'm pretty much covered.

It seems to be excellent value for money though.

Just had a look seems very good although I did not join up. Not sure I would watch that much sport to warrant it.

As this is the beta version it is likely you will not require a VPN in Thailand but when it goes fully live the geo blocking May became an issue. If it runs like Netflix it will link to your home server but then Netflix is world wide whereas Kayo is purely Australian which points more to requiring a VPN package also to allow watching i. Foreign countries. The problem does come in where groups such as Foxtel do alter their systems to geo block watching in other countries and the VPN software has to be updated to maintain the connection, this has happened with the BBC and ITV which I was happily watching and then one day stopped!!!!

Hope this helps
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Righto.....kayo streams only 3 NFL games a week....so its a cup 3/4 full for me..... WILL check back on it once they have it fully up and running.....

One of my old gf's will be in heaven she was a sports nut, me i just like most football codes and there it ends....she was into everything...even got me to bring my tv into the bed room one night she stayed over so she could watch tennis at 3 am...shes the one and a few of her dinner guests couldnt believe the Blues knocked off the Bombers in the 1999 perlim final...the year the Dons lost just one home and away game...i had to sit through the replay of the game, my belly was rumbling .....3 sets of eyes watching the telly in disbelief...i knew it was real i had been listening to the game on the way over....gee's.....my tummy groans went un answered.....and they didnt really cheer up till well after nine pm...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

Righto.....kayo streams only 3 NFL games a week....so its a cup 3/4 full for me..... WILL check back on it once they have it fully up and running.....

One of my old gf's will be in heaven she was a sports nut, me i just like most football codes and there it ends....she was into everything...even got me to bring my tv into the bed room one night she stayed over so she could watch tennis at 3 am...shes the one and a few of her dinner guests couldnt believe the Blues knocked off the Bombers in the 1999 perlim final...the year the Dons lost just one home and away game...i had to sit through the replay of the game, my belly was rumbling .....3 sets of eyes watching the telly in disbelief...i knew it was real i had been listening to the game on the way over....gee's.....my tummy groans went un answered.....and they didnt really cheer up till well after nine pm...

Great year 99,waiting for another one????

• Like 1

11 hours ago, farmerjo said:

Great year 99,waiting for another one????

Wow the silent one awakens....a few months of celebrating and the fellas ready to hit the dirt running....

Did I get my year wrong?....I thought the Bombers made amends in 2000 by smashing the Dee's in the GF....

You know I WILL never forget her smile....good bad indifferent she always had a smile untill she was ready to tell you off....

• Like 2