Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

https://www.news.com.au/finance/money/wealth/fair-work-commission-national-minimum-wage-to-rise-3-per-cent-from-july-1/news-story/e884c28eb3f7894ed8740401581b5375

If you come back to AU Fj you could fund a new dwelling, the bottom is starting to catch up to the rest of us.....we contractors havent had a rise since early Howard years...think about that.

You know its not the salaries going up its the materials...ive all ways wondered how they find a reason for material prices to raise in january of each year when wages are stagnet...

https://www.fool.com.au/2019/05/30/anz-cba-nab-westpac-face-a-22-billion-problem/ This is where i draw a line in the sand....banks succumb to Apple Pay Sumsung Pay etc....My phone is a phone....it is used for phone calls text messages and how to find my way to the next job...i can google for a store and check and send emails.....it is also used for social media to keep in contact with my girl friends in thailand...and thats it...please repete after me......My phone is a phone not a credit card...my phone is a phone not a credit card....

Arsenal walloped 4-1 by Chelsea in the Europa final over night....Frank are you watching? dont do it...dont take the job....Which brings me to Brad....The history of the modern AFL coaching circus is not good..only Ross Lyon moved clubs, in Brads case it was a good career move leaving the kick about Roos who aint going anywhere in our lifetimes....Its kinda a for gone conclusion that the Carlton board are nervous over this Bolton issue, Tom Elliot the too smart son of former president Elliot could be mounting a night of his own long knifes....Its certain heads have to roll from the top if Bolton and Walls cant produce a winning streak in the second half of the season...

https://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/what-really-happened-in-footys-biggest-commentary-box-blow-up/news-story/59b927d865349aad968b08777930a7b5 We know its slow in the world of the AFL....when a story from 2009 decides to come back.....Dunstal tips a tray of rice over Quartermains head in the press box calling a game....sorry...i dont see it as funny....but hey you might....

In entertianment news the Spice girls tour starts with a crap PA system in Dublin....It continued on in Wales the next night....fans were leaving early...2 years in the gym and the 5 hours in the make up room before eash show couldnt salvage it, ahhhhhh such a shame....Posh (Vickie) was smarter than the average bear....i once went to a show here in Melbourne....over in the factory area of Kensington a new yuppie burb of the modern era...2013 it was...the hottest band from Cuba had been booked to play in a refurbished warehouse that now was a night club, Havana de Primavera, now these guys are use to much better, the place looked great parking was fairly east, my current TGF of that time had not long arrived she was a brooding accountant ever so serious as you know...they are......old Castro was an intelligent man education was important most Cubans are well educated even there rock stars, anyway wasnt hard to see the band were as peed off as me to the sound quality in this place which made me think of the night clubbers that came here and how tone deaf they must be, Kiki my accountants nick name stood emotionless for most of the evening, only thing moving where her eyes .....A lot of the Latin crowed where there people id known a long time....kiki was of some intrest to some of the women there...with glances towards her....on the sly of course and not to notice but of course it was easy to notice....one particular ex date had her head at 45 degrees from kiki's direction with both eyes peering through her...ahhh you have to love aussie women.....tallish and dark and not moving to the music i guess she stood out...as well as the fact we were almost as close as you can get to the band.....Kiki was a detective...she just had that radar vision....she had the knack to call just when id be visting a female friend...things like that...her ring tone on my phone was the Pink Panther....simply amazing she was....

https://www.afl.com.au/news/2019-05-30/dockers-aim-to-turn-hogan-into-a-hero-through-silver-service-wilson And here would have been another one.....on the coming back from injury list... i did tune in a bit and seen poor Hogan all at sea think its more to do with the team than he........

https://www.afl.com.au/news/2019-05-28/meet-your-new-players-who-are-they-what-do-they-bring-to-the-table I rest my case.......your teams new pick ups to bolster the state leagues we could add loan players to the mid season draft or transfer window im all for sending Dukly oiver to Arden st for the rest of the season....

And in heart breaking news Jake Leaver is sidelined for one more week after rolling is ankle out there at Casey feilds....we cant win even an old chook in a new raffle...sim salsa bin laden did he really get burried at sea?

• Like 2

On 5/28/2019 at 12:49 PM, AlexRRR said:

I think you should show some compassion there Mr Chooks...a spell in a buddhist temple when u head home to CM could soften up the hard copper exterior you show....Im sure the TW would not understand your venom to the lad.....

You can take it as it sounds...he would have to be a dill to return to football, hes in sick bay takeing his pay, after listening to him and whats going on he woud be taking his life into your own hands, pretty sure he has been in touch with the players association who are helping him bleed the Saints dry of cash before he anounces his retirement....

I've said from the start he would never make, made of glass And to brittle for AFL more suited to the under 9's 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, farmerjo said:

If the Roos can keep Shane Edwards quiet,there is a sniff in the air.????

I can understand how you could be excited now that Brad is gone....and its even possible Shaw may instill something but not tonight....Friday night belongs to the Tigers and on top of that its been pretty much drizzling all day....thats why im going to get take away pizza tonight....keep me warm as the Roos WILL be cold, baby blue and white are not warm colors you know....If the Roos should over come tonight next decent size window i pull out of a job is yours Fj....and sink.....up there in the backwoods of Udon you would lack many things but im dam sure you got a 65inch tellie....you put 4 latops togther side by side right?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, farmerjo said:

Join in the chorus,sing it one and all.????

Edwards 5 kicks 11 handballs????

Stop the tipping comp for the week now.????

Brad who

You're working beautifully FJ.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, farmerjo said:

Good to see your still with us Alex.

Thought last nights game may have had you running for that iphone to call a hotline.

They light the field up in bursts then go singing lullabyes.

Your percentage is a big factor till season end. 

Count it as over....struggle street...the team would have to be on a high then its all over by finals time...better to take the high draft pick i think...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Will27 said:

Oh Alex

I was thinking of you when Melbourne kept kicking those points in the last quarter.

It was rumoured that Weiderman wanted $800 000.

You've got to kick those young fella.

Gawns was a soda as well.

The Pies next Monday as well.

Do us a favor and beat them for us.

Most unlikely to beat the Pies now after they droped there game to Freo....we would need another seasoned 3 players in at least just to stay level with them....

The Weid....was 600,000 his manager wanted....he aint gonna get it, Dee's might get him to sign a incentive loaded contract for 2 ys i recon..but im still in the mind set he is Collingwood bound....his family have a big history there....

Think Goodwin has a lot to learn....Tom Macdonald should spend a few games down back...his brother might be ok up forward or on a wing for a while, though jerka was just to god dam big for him Viney needs to find another way about in his game he is too predicate id rather see him a bit more as an outside mid even in the back pocket we really miss Nev.....Gartlet...dont do enough....id cut him seasons end...id also cut Kennedy Harris and the little dart Streach...these players dont get up they play as the team plays...

• Like 1