Another one bites the dust (me)

Pravda

36 minutes ago, DepDavid said:

I think no need to leave. Give it a bit of time do some simple traveling and see how you feel about it later. Don’t make those big decisions in a hurry. Best of luck either way an let us know how it turns out.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Sound advice.

Wife told me to leave before when I was being a prick. My bad completely, I was surprised she didn't crack before.

Since then, we are getting on great (long may it continue). I am much more laid back now and don't take anything serious any more. Get upset occasionally but she lets me vent.

However, being told to go is not nice, so I have warned her not to say it again. If there is an issue we can talk it out. She tells me to go one more time and I told her I will leave immediately. She hasn't said it since and that's years ago. 

Take a bit of time away and give her time to calm down. If she still feels this way, then off you go for a new start. You're still young ....kinda ????

• Like 2

1 minute ago, thequietman said:

However, being told to go is not nice, so I have warned her not to say it again. If there is an issue we can talk it out. She tells me to go one more time and I told her I will leave immediately. She hasn't said it since and that's years ago. 

Made you look sort of 'weak' though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Olmate said:

Can it be done as / changed to retirement and be done with the marriage part,then if marriage over OP is not over that barrel?

I'm 45, I don't qualify for retirement visa.

Charlie, I am reading some replies from UbonJoe and it states that copies of marriage cert, blue book and id card need to be signed by wife.

Just now, Pravda said:

Charlie, I am reading some replies from UbonJoe and it states that copies of marriage cert, blue book and id card need to be signed by wife.

They do need her signature, but that's when you say no signatures, no divorce.

Your leaving without divorce will harm her more than it will harm you.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Pravda said:

If UJ is stating that then you can take it as required. 

As I said earlier "no sign no divorce".

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

I've never married in Thailand...have avoided countless divorces...????

This guy is brilliant!  Adding to that DO NOT  invest anything in Thailand.  Makes life easier, hassle free existence, and exit.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Pravda said:

24 hours before seems happy, hug, hug, chatty laughing.......

And tommorow she will again.

This reoccurs every month here along with a regular visit to the loo.

• Like 1