Hello, I have received a letter named " ภงด90 "; I suppose it's to declare my revenues for last year

the problem is last year I got a tax return from a fixed deposit and now they know me; The letter is in Thai, it seems very complicated ; is there the same in English somewhere ? ; and I am retired, so  there is the double tax agreement with my country , but last year they didn't even seem to know what it is 

in fact, I am not taxed in my country, because my pension is low , and I wonder if they will accept that I don't pay any tax in my country  , maybe they will ask me to  pay  for the money that I have transfered to Thailand 

I just transfer money when I need, to my Thai account, but I wonder if they are able to understand that ; it's in Prachinburi province, not many retired expats here, and maybe they are not used to deal with people in my situation

I think I shall go and see them, because, first I don't know how to fill the document and really I don't think I have to pay any taxes here

any suggestion ? thanks 

Thanks to be here and know the form 90 because it's very difficult to know the use of it ; I showed it to two Thai people and they stayed a long time to look at it, trying to understand what it is ; they should translate their documents in English  , because I really thought it means that I have taxes to pay !  ; so, I don't have anything to do ...

last year, they really wanted that I pay taxes, I even spoke with the boss ; maybe they know for Thai, but for retired farangs, they don't seem to know everything ; after many  discussions last year, they accepted to send me my refund without asking  me to pay taxes 

it's always easier to deal with administration which is used to foreigners 

I know this sound stupid. But I have a friend that always looks for a bar girl at the Sukhumvit soi 7 club, and always finds someone with fluent English to help him for a few hundred baht. As a last resort, that is your option.

Or, my suggestion is to put on your best smile and show the papers to someone at Siam Paragon. I have never been refused when asking directions.

18 hours ago, scoutman360 said:

Or, my suggestion is to put on your best smile and show the papers to someone at Siam Paragon. I have never been refused when asking directions.

Why would he need to do that?

@Pib already gave everybody the perfect answer in the first reply -

On 4/27/2019 at 12:01 PM, Pib said:

don't worry about.  

I and many others have had the same and having asked at the tax office now I just ignore them.