She doesn't want much does she?

13 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I've never found that to be the case, in Thailand, many of the girls live ten to a room, and the more solitary ones live in a concrete box out of a stripey zip bag with a dirty mattress on the floor and a squat toilet in the corner.

The money usually all goes on drugs/booze/boyfriend/family they very rarely spend it on an 'opulent lifestyle'.

I've lived with several really beautiful hookers, when they moved in I usually upped their lifestyle by x10, but they never seemed bothered by the living conditions, mud hut or mansion was all the same to them.

And what about the Thai folks up-country who remark that the girl who went to work in Bangkok now has a house that is bigger and nicer than the local doctor's. I am sure that most if not all of the girls who work the red-light district in Bangkok where the foreigners don't go are all either supporting a habit or two or boyfriends who have a habit, but that does not have to apply to all the girls working in bars where foreigners hang out.

• Like 1

Had you taken a stroll on down to Pattaya beach you could have found what you were looking for from 500 Bt. up. The average being 700 Bt....?

So, I guess you are indeed right..."She doesn't want much".

Edited by dotpoom

An old Soi dog with a good nose and personality can still sniff out a 1000 to 1 runner in Pattaya be she a newbie or oldie. That said what irks me is the pressure put on reluctant up country girls by their mothers or fathers to take one for the family.

Edited by Nip
Spelling

the internet has changed everything. make sure you check out the Instagram accounts sometimes linked to Tinder and Badoo.  

every beautiful woman no matter how far out in the jungle is there.

they shut it down, but for years Bee Talk was by favorite app. incredible experiences there.

and they cleaned up Wechat as well. bummer.

• Like 1

Sorry gents, discussing specifics of Prostitution is not allowed.

CLOSED

17) You will not discuss the specifics of prostitution. Though Thailand has a visible sex industry, and acknowledgement of that fact is not forbidden, ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.